Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    Yes I got them online. I was looking at them last night when they were reduced to £75 but wasn't sure. When I seen they were £25 today I got my card out! Got a free delivery code too so even better :D

What was the free delivery code? I could only find ST11 but that only works for the UK:(

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Bought this Fenn Wright Manson dress on BrandAlley. Originally priced at stg£179, I think I paid about £40 for it.

1SF65874875.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,143 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

lindtee wrote: »
    What was the free delivery code? I could only find ST11 but that only works for the UK:(

I live in the UK so was able to use it. Sorry, can't find anything for Ireland either.

Bah, Because of my procrastinating, all the boots I wanted were sold out on office.co.uk:( Got as far as checkout with the black boots and *poof* they were sold out and I couldn't complete my transaction. Really needed a pair of black leather boots too, will have to keep an eye on Amazon for a pair around the same price.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Rainbow_brite

€18 from Boohoo.com - couldn't resist their new €4 shipping. :D
    It arrived this morning and I love it - the length is perfect and it's a gorgeous thick material so it'll be amazing all year round. I now want one in every colour... they're all selling out super fast though!
    Apologies if the pic is huge, can't work out how to resize :o

Love that dress Skyscraperblue, went searching today for it but the purple wasn't in stock so went with the berry shade. I have never ordered anything from there before. Also ordered this from Boohoo €18 and used the Laser20 code:

azz78759_purple_default_m.jpg

Hope sizing is ok now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Just ordered:
    heavy-canvas-officer-coat-black-303210_photo.jpg
    dp303210.jpg
    Only €50 on sale! I hope it's as nice in person. It's a size bigger than I usually take...but I almost always go a size up in coats anyway so it should be grand.

And this:
    silk-and-tassles-scarf-fuchsia-304759_photo.jpg
    Prettyness!

Both from Promod.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJSOO4xOJqbiWS8g0UFXKnff0-UcDEWG-FC68j8A4aUDgZcO45tQ
    Nomads dress from ebay (BNWT!) £5.98 delivered.
    Discovered last night that I have 9 pairs of unworn boots:o:o (including a black leather knee high pair!) still in their boxes so its probably just as well that the ones on office were sold out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

The hunt for new boots has finally ended :-)

31GyQEDfcWL._SL246_SX190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Stray_Cat

00017370-02.jpg

Forever 21

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

From Littlewoods. I hope hope HOPE they fit my huge feet :o

so-fabulous-rose-suede-wide-fitting-shoes|A102P_SP170_14_CS0DGa.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

eBay £6

Topshop wavy detail tunic - Purple

0003b0zw

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭verywell

Went a bit mad in Awear and Dorothy Perkins :D

10101407_Grey_search.jpg

81000155_thumb.jpg

81000156_thumb.jpg

51000829_thumb.jpg

10800994_Denim_smallfront.jpg

lizt wrote: »
    10401367_Black_lightbox.jpg

Looks much nicer on!
    From A Wear

From New Look

Really love that dress but can't find it anywhere :(

verywell wrote: »
    http://www.awear.com/dresses/carrie-lace-dress/invt/10401367black/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Did a wee bit of shopping in London, it wasn't especially on my priority list (would much rather spend the day in a gallery) but when I spied Tabio on Kensington High Street I couldn't walk by without going in!

6323806462_71b642a5f3_z.jpg

6323292005_228422c27b_z.jpg
    I got some heat-tech leggings and a striped polo top in Uniqlo, with some socks. Practical winter purchases!

6323833446_fe867f45ae_z.jpg
    6323814406_d370b624e1_z.jpg
    Tabio had a sale on, they could see me coming! The socks just caught my eye and I knew I couldn't leave without them, though god knows what I'll wear them with!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

verywell wrote: »

I got it in Awear in Kilkenny but I've been in awear a few times since in Dublin and I haven't seen it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Miss Olenska

Oh so happy, just bought these gorgeous boots in the Office sale:

officeboots.jpg

Look at the price! I tried to buy them last week when they were down to £49, but there was some problem with ordering from Ireland. So asked my friend in the UK if she would order them for me and when she went to do it, they were down to £25! With P&P, delivery charges and credit card charges, I'll still swing them for under 40 Euro. Sweet! :D And they were available in size 6 which is amazing, usually you can never get any nice in such a common size in the sales. Love the dark green colour. I'm a sucker for black suede boots so it nice to change it up a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,975 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=38536685

http://www.office.co.uk/womens/office/emma_jones/17/2203/25437/1?fs=2203

Thanks to Suzie Q I went and had a browse of the Office online store and spotted the above. At a shade over €45 including delivery they were impossible to resist.

I really should go and browse the sites more often.................. no wait, that's a bad idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

It must be the day for bargain boots! I got these beauties today in
    Swopshop, Temple Bar for only €10 with my swop credits. I just googled them and they retail new for €500!

390885_292035367484889_163584896996604_1064352_996114649_n.jpg

Thanks to Suzie Q I went and had a browse of the Office online store and spotted the above. At a shade over €45 including delivery they were impossible to resist.

I really should go and browse the sites more often.................. no wait, that's a bad idea.

I've been very impressed with Office's latest sale because I usually find their sale items crappy enough. But this time, it's rich pickings!

More great shoe bargains I've discovered lately:

Topshop, leather, down from E45 to E22:

img3214d.jpg

Full price E65, Schuh, black suede, fleece lining, SO frickin' comfortable:

img3227or.jpg

Woo! \o/ :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,975 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I've been very impressed with Office's latest sale because I usually find their sale items crappy enough. But this time, it's rich pickings!

It would certainly seem so, those boots if they hold up reasonably well are a bargain at the price. I wish I had thought to browse the site regularly.

Thanks purple bobbin I had seen it on their website but unfortunately it is not in my size :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=38536685

http://www.office.co.uk/womens/office/emma_jones/17/2203/25437/1?fs=2203

I was looking at those boots myself for ages, trying to decide if I would be able to walk in them... I concluded that no, no I would not. I don't wear heels often and am quite clumsy when I do so these dainty high ones were out. Bloody beautiful boots though, your missus will be delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Got this pj set today in La Senza. Being an actuary, I think it suits! :)

AW411_173.jpg

Also bought these slipper socks in M&S.

51P8zr9FQKL._SX182_SH35_.jpg

Topshop purchases!

A present for my sister. It's so cute and very her. I hope she loves it. :)

bereth.jpg

A fake fur cossack for moi. I think the colour is beautiful.

cossack.jpg

And finally, in the sales, E12:

bikinip.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

^ That red hat is beautiful!

Bought these today in Tesco. Really comfortable!

bk120118pl.jpg

Just got this on eBay for €15, delighted, can't wait to get it :D I got it in Red.

Skater Dress with Mesh Detail

image4xxla.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

That's gorgeous. Tried getting it myself but sold out :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

All from Dorthy Perkins.

5-1.jpg

1-6.jpg

4-2.jpg

3-4.jpg

2-3.jpg

• Advertisement