Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I've been pining over these for so long that I had to get them.

606335_main?$hero$

From River Island

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Went home to New Zealand last month for a short holiday and picked up these;

From Glassons:
    (These are the same but in different colours. They fit a lot nicer on me than they do on the model - I've more curves on top and its more fitted on the rib cage so really assentuates my waist. I looove this style of dress)

0547424001317011674.jpg0180644001317009878.jpg

The Cardigan here:

0445134001311719907.jpg

From JayJays:
    920111_plumpurple_m.jpg

From Pagani:
    1613.jpg

Also got a crochet jumper and ponchos (they're going into summer there, for yay for winter clothes sales!) from Valley Girl but couldnt find them online :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

My lovely boyfriend treated me to this in River Island yesterday :)

610642_main?$hero$

And this arrived from Littlewoods just now (in work so haven't tried it on!)

south-petite-classic-mac-coat%7CA182P_SP145_04_ES096a%7Csaleredroundel.jpg

and this!

bench-fimm-haven-handbag%7CA102P_SP124_04_GM2ZB%7Csaleredroundel.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I love Irregular Choice footwear, but don't have any yet, so I splashed out on a pair for a family wedding:

http://www.irregularchoice.com/shop/womens/product/3789/can--t-touch-this.html?offset=135

However, it was a bit of an impulse buy as they didn't really match my dress, and I knew I wouldn't wear them again until Christmas, and they were a bit pricey, so I returned them. But I love them - they look dead Marie Antoinette, Adam & The Ants etc.

Instead, I got these Red Herring heels - plainer, but I still love them. Much more reasonably priced too. :)

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_050010504763_-1?breadcrumb=Home%7EWomen%7EShoes+%26amp%3B+boots%7EHigh+heel+shoes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

224217225D1?$prod_det_thumbnail$
    Got theese shoes in New look in london with 20% off for £20

Also got a fab pair of maroon platform heels with snakeskin detailing in primark for £16 ut I cant find a picture online.

I also got 16A12AIND_2_small.jpg in topshop aswell with 20% off and plain black leggins in miss selfridge with 20% off aswell.Together they came to £25.

pugshot_bust.jpg
    i got this t-shirt for £20 and this one for my boyfriend for £23 I-heart-Zombies-lg2-B_thumb_120x90.jpg both from David and goliath.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭KayTee

Got this today for my little boys christening this weekend

http://www.awear.com/dresses/bow-front-ellie-dress/invt/10401341navy/

Love the fact that it has sleeves to cover my untoned arms! Just not sure what to wear shoewise..was thinking black patent stilettos and navy tights..any thoughts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭bigtuna

http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/dresses/panelled-belted-ponte-dress_226431782

Got this today for a work do. Any ideas on accessories?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

image1xl.jpg
    fred perry

image1xl.jpg
    river island

started buying my 15 year old brother his xmas presents :rolleyes: he needs some serious style guidance because mum still buys his clothes from dunnes and she has a penchant for tracksuit tops (god knows how many of those i was presented with over the years...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Britchick

I just bought two Halston Heritage dresses. Going to wear one tonight to the Tod's launch of their Signature Collection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭KayTee

^^^^ so fab...want,want,want!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 workstoomuch

That line of gobbeldygook shouldnt have happened.... was trying to copy in a photo and it showed ok in the preview...........

http://www.pursepage.com/handbags/coach-handbags/

its the first bag on the page

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

coach-madison-lindsey.jpg

there you go workstoomuch!

to do this, right click on the image, click 'view image' and take the URL from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭FueledByAisling

1407191020_exlg.jpg

Bought these last weekend to prepare for the very cold winter :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Liverpool purchases :)

shoes.jpg?t=1318532061
    Primark £18

topshop-oxblood-flippy-sleeveless-tunic-product-1-1902083-574006387_medium_card.jpeg
    This but it's velvet. Topshop £30

topshop-rings-layered-star-ring.jpg
    Topshop £6.50

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=36448356
    This but the moustache is black. Topshop £10

Ann_Summers_Bewi_4e84e5e89675b_200x265.jpg
    Halloween costume :) Haven't been a witch since I was little. Ann Summers £35

Got some other bits that I can't get pictures of: Pull and Bear bright blue trousers, Primark Garfield t-shirt, Topshop jewelled lightning bolt ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Picture1-24.png
    Picture4-5.png (way nicer in person!)
    Picture5-4.png

All Topshop!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I tried this on months ago in BT and loved it, but the smallest size they had was a 10 and it was too big for me. Finally tracked down an 8 on ebay. KATE-WHISTLES-BLOU_1863648a.jpg
    It is absolutely gorgeous: very well cut, very flattering and very me.

rjh91d.jpg

Got these on ebay for my sister for her birthday.

10401289_Navy_medium.jpg

Edit: Just bought this as I saw it had gone down to 35e from 50 on awear.com. Bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭foundry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Haven't bought anything new in ages, went to New Look, Penneys & Dorothy Perkins today (and Dunnes), got a few bits:

penneysbootsjacket.jpg

Biker Boots €26, Biker Jacket €25, both Penneys. Long Animal-Print Scarf, €8, Dunnes.

dorothyperkinsdress.jpg

Maxi Dress, reduced to €10, Dorothy Perkins - couldn't leave it there at that price!

penneysnewlookstuff.jpg

Red Box Bag €3, Penneys. Large Blue Ring, €2 (I think?), Penneys. Large Flower Ring, €3.25, New Look. Cross Earrings, €3.25, New Look. Clutch Wallet €5, Penneys (it's lined in purple!)

No more shopping for a while...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Shelga

For a wedding I'm going to. Closet at A Wear, £48. :)

33fdoac.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Hedwig

Went to Dundrum yesterday mainly to look for a new coat... but didn't find anything so I thought it would be a waste of time to go out there and not buy anything :P

Zara:

0367261707_1_1_3.jpg?timestamp=1316603263235

0264903422_1_1_4.jpg?timestamp=1316178445035

H&M:

large]
    Its so soft!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21 gazman1975

Hermione* wrote: »
    I tried this on months ago in BT and loved it, but the smallest size they had was a 10 and it was too big for me. Finally tracked down an 8 on ebay. KATE-WHISTLES-BLOU_1863648a.jpg
    It is absolutely gorgeous: very well cut, very flattering and very me.

Again using hubbies logon- thats fab-can u let me know what brand it is so i might be able to also track it down on ebay thanks a mill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Belle E. Flops

Went a bit mad, all these from asos

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

Karen Millen ring (bitta bling)

image3xl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

2224750998.jpg

Half price in Coast! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

gazman1975 wrote: »
    Again using hubbies logon- thats fab-can u let me know what brand it is so i might be able to also track it down on ebay thanks a mill
    Whistles. It's called the Kate blouse - Kate Middleton wore it in her engagement photo.

Shanna83, that maxi dress is so pretty and muchly bargainous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭MiniSquish

Got these the other day, at the moment they're on a 20% off promotion. Saving them for next month when the girls and I go away for the weekend:

54000851_normal.jpg

They're from Dorothy Perkins :)

Rollover image to zoom.View large image

Recently Viewed

Tan fur collar platform boots
    • Was £63.00

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Just ordered this dress from AWear:
    http://www.awear.com/new-in/carrie-lace-dress/invt/10401367black/

Use discount code WEARETHREE at checkout to get 20% off until Friday.

• Advertisement

Nooooo.... wish I'd got that discount code last Friday :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement