Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

got this for my 23rd (shudders) birthday next week - Topshop was €34 and when I went in today and it was €50 can still take it back.

62S12ZMOC_large.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 44 nicky chick

azz71888_black_default_s.jpg

Bought this off Boohoo hope sizing is ok:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

tumblr_ltyfscTfqO1qgffrjo1_500.jpg

bought this gem , not going to say what i paid for it :S but its worth it, lovely blue with that Burberry inside , you dont see many with this kind of jacket !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Belle E. Flops

Just ordered these off Amazon

718F2auuJZL._SL1472_.jpg

Sorry about the huge pic, don't know how to resize!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

blowfish. loveeeee them, so comfy and even a heel(ish)
    http://ie1.schuh.co.uk/productreviews.aspx?iCode=1439096060

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

All the lovely things in the office sale are either out of stock or not in my size. How sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Got this in New Look, 45% off (25% in store and 20% from voucher in Stellar)!

http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/dresses/lace-bow-skater-dress_232914001

And these babies in Penneys (excuse the badly painted heart, was doing a blog post):

PenneysShoes.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

image1xxl.jpg

Got this using the ASOS sunday savvy code! Really happy to get a nice pair of non-leather shoes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Belle E. Flops

Ordered these off asos

Cardigan
    image1xl.jpg

Dress
    image1xl.jpg

Scarf
    image1xl.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Jeans and t-shirt - taking advantage of the 30% discount voucher from Gap :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Oh so happy, just bought these gorgeous boots in the Office sale:

Look at the price! I tried to buy them last week when they were down to £49, but there was some problem with ordering from Ireland. So asked my friend in the UK if she would order them for me and when she went to do it, they were down to £25! With P&P, delivery charges and credit card charges, I'll still swing them for under 40 Euro. Sweet! :D.

I tried to order a couple of pairs of boots last year in the Office sale, went to checkout and they wouldn't deliver them to Ireland, it said something about the sale stock not being available to Ireland, oh right so we're good enough to offer online shopping to but when it comes to bargains they won't let us order from them :mad: Don't know if that is still the case (although it sounds like it from what you've said) but it really annoyed me at the time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Miss Olenska

Tayla wrote: »
    I tried to order a couple of pairs of boots last year in the Office sale, went to checkout and they wouldn't deliver them to Ireland, it said something about the sale stock not being available to Ireland, oh right so we're good enough to offer online shopping to but when it comes to bargains they won't let us order from them :mad: Don't know if that is still the case (although it sounds like it from what you've said) but it really annoyed me at the time!

Yup.

I was able to order them. Tried from my mother's credit card and then my boyfriend's when that was rejected, thinking it was a problem with my mother's card.

Office were happy to withdraw the money from both their accounts before cancelling the orders. I inquired and they told me sale stock couldn't be ordered from Ireland. Obviously the money will be refunded to both accounts but wouldn't it have been better not to allow the order in the first place? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

image1xl.jpg from ASOS

productWidgetImage?id=135456531&size=Large&imageUrl=8fe1019ab26d7bbd235576d06b3d9e90 a highstreey copy of this dress in "Julien", Stephen's Green

41wjRR2-LfL.jpg from Aldo

610670_main?$hero$ from River Island

ugg-classic-short-boots-black.jpg from Fitzpatricks

I wonder can anyone guess what my favourite colour is?!

Also got a short tan leatherette skirt and a short purple wool skirt, both from Penneys, to wear with a fitted black jumper, black opaques and black boots.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Got these from New Look:

230917325?$get_the_look$

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

41QOFRm6G5L._SX280_SH35_.jpg
    Marks and Spencers. (comfiest thing in the world...I advise everyone to buy it!)

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Indigo-Collection-Lightweight-Panelled-Scarf/dp/B0051JYQR8?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_67&nodeId=53467031&sr=1-67&qid=1321477452 (picture won't work)
    Also M&S.

Picture2-9.png
    Picture3-12.png
    In love with it. (Topshop!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

http://www.heatonsstores.com/Product/Double-Breasted-Short-Coat/266588/1101040000

Won't show up my picture. Beautiful red jacket, has plenty of booby room which is what I was looking for! From heatons, €39.50.

My only gripe, the lady didn't give me my student card and didn't give two tosses that i lost my purse there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

Technically I havent bought these yet but will be getting them on Friday from Boohoo.com :D

azz71120_black_default_m.jpg

azz70624_mocha_default_m.jpg

azz71121_black_default_m.jpg
    azz71771_blush_default_m.jpg
    azz71791_black_default_m.jpg
    azz71782_ivory_default_m.jpg
    azz72701_grey_default_m.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭oompaloompa

10202469_Blue_lightbox.jpg

10401359_Purple_lightbox.jpg

2161700999_1.jpg

2161700999_2.jpg

2161700999.jpg

And technically I haven't bought this bag yet, cos I'm holding out hoping I can find this bag in black .... any suggestions on stockists would be great :) Bt2 and HOF don't have it in black...

1729401-p-2x.jpg

1729400-p-2x.jpg

Oh so happy, just bought these gorgeous boots in the Office sale:

[pic]

Look at the price! I tried to buy them last week when they were down to £49, but there was some problem with ordering from Ireland. So asked my friend in the UK if she would order them for me and when she went to do it, they were down to £25! With P&P, delivery charges and credit card charges, I'll still swing them for under 40 Euro. Sweet! :D And they were available in size 6 which is amazing, usually you can never get any nice in such a common size in the sales. Love the dark green colour. I'm a sucker for black suede boots so it nice to change it up a little.
    Yup.

I was able to order them. Tried from my mother's credit card and then my boyfriend's when that was rejected, thinking it was a problem with my mother's card.

Office were happy to withdraw the money from both their accounts before cancelling the orders. I inquired and they told me sale stock couldn't be ordered from Ireland. Obviously the money will be refunded to both accounts but wouldn't it have been better not to allow the order in the first place? :confused:

Spoke too soon, even my UK friend's order doesn't seem to have worked, she never got a confirmation e-mail. And now they're gone. :mad::( Really not impressed with Office right now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

I ordered 4 pairs of shoes from the Office sale and only 2 arrived. They only charged for the ones they sent + delivery, but never had a courtesy to email me to explain why I didn't get the others. I'm guessing the stock ran out but I would have appreciated being told. Not very good customer service!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,975 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

The boots I ordered haven't arrived yet and nothing had been taken from the credit card. I emailed them today to confirm that the order had indeed gone through. They emailed me a PDF of the order which is great but still nothing has come off of the credit card and the boots are out of stock so I'm guessing they won't be coming. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

DW640_BLACK_7136__36560_std.jpg

For a Hen Party next weekend.

It's AX Paris, bought from DV8.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,143 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

The boots I ordered haven't arrived yet and nothing had been taken from the credit card. I emailed them today to confirm that the order had indeed gone through. They emailed me a PDF of the order which is great but still nothing has come off of the credit card and the boots are out of stock so I'm guessing they won't be coming. :(

I received the ones I ordered last week. I'm in the UK though.

They don't debit the card until you get the email to say the order has been despatched. It could just be a backlog due to high volumes of orders during the sale?

Susie_Q wrote: »
    I ordered 4 pairs of shoes from the Office sale and only 2 arrived. They only charged for the ones they sent + delivery, but never had a courtesy to email me to explain why I didn't get the others. I'm guessing the stock ran out but I would have appreciated being told. Not very good customer service!

Office are a joke, I tried to order boots three times, including a friend in the UK trying for me. The order was rejected all three times, saying they were out of stock, even though this was not said on the website. How come other websites can tell us when something is out of stock but they can't? Done with Office, they're useless.
    Spoke too soon, even my UK friend's order doesn't seem to have worked, she never got a confirmation e-mail. And now they're gone. Really not impressed with Office right now.

My friend emailed them to ask what the story was, they got back to her telling her they were out of stock. :mad:
    ceadaoin. wrote: »
    They don't debit the card until you get the email to say the order has been despatched. It could just be a backlog due to high volumes of orders during the sale?

Both my mother and my BF were debited for orders that were subsequently cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Piper101

Hey! saw this on asos.com during the week for €58 but they didnt have it in my size....delighted when i went into awear today and got it for €35 in the sale. BARGAIN!!!

word of warning though...sizes are very generous, if i hadve bought it online I would have definitely got it in a size bigger

sorry about the tiny pic

My new gúna, A-Wear, 23 Euro!!!

img3458p.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

^ I usually hate Uggs, but they're actually quite nice!

• Advertisement

Lia_lia wrote: »
    ^ I usually hate Uggs, but they're actually quite nice!

Me too, but had no idea how expensive Uggs are! :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement