Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭MiniSquish

Getting paid tomorrow and I have a few things coming up so I have all of these on hold to buy tomorrow:

http://www.missselfridge.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33055&storeId=12554&productId=3443073&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208052&parent_categoryId=208035&pageSize=40&refinements=Colour{1}~[green]&noOfRefinements=1

Sorry it wont let me copy the picture of that off the site.

I have these on hold to buy with my Staff Discount:

05265417_small.jpgThis is 32 euro but with the Arcadia discount I'll get it for 24

70187901_small.jpgThese are the same

12207189_small.jpgThese two dresses are 35 each and I cant decide between them. I'm leaning more towards the first one. Anyone have any suggestions?

12206410_small.jpg

55713814_small.jpgThis is 35, I was thinking of getting it and buying a pair of tights in each of the striped colours and then wearing it with flat calf length boots.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

98500212_normal.jpg

Feel like little red riding hood in this, love it! From Dorothy Perkins

Got this fab scarf in Warehouse, they do the best big scarves!

609723_main?$hero$

LOVE THIS! Got it in River Island and at 26 quid it's a steal! Also got lovely grey fake uggs in RI that are VERY cosy and a load of cute tops in my new fav shop Forever 21 but can't find them online! Love Autumn and winter clothes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 purpleheart

Wondering does anyone out there know the Irish returns address for boohoo.com.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭emmagination

image1xl.jpg

Saw Caroline Flack wearing this on the Xtra Factor on Saturday night - fell in love with it and when I found out it was from Asos I had to have it! €85, bit pricey but have I mentioned I love it??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

I'm getting so much wear out of this already. I got it last week and I've already worn it 3 times!!! So cosy!

M0000078425008.jpg

http://www.dv8fashion.com/default.aspx?scid=2&pid=9251

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

051092003_thumb.jpg
    Wallis, €30.00 off today, so €69.00. Realy cosy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Got this from New Look. Badly in need of a warm jacket.

dxzdb8.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

eBay - £2.70

$(KGrHqQOKjwE5)59VTp(BOiJhO)Se!~~60_3.JPG

I'm not mad about the work ethic of American Apparel but I loved this dress

serve.asp?media=rnt46p_BlackRainbowSplatter_Black.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

^ That's amazing. But I can only imagine how short it is on. Is it very short? You can never judge by their own pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Lia_lia wrote: »
    ^ That's amazing. But I can only imagine how short it is on. Is it very short? You can never judge by their own pictures.

Also love it! But would also be interested in how short it is.

I'll let you know when I get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,255 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

http://www.dunnesstores.ie/fashion.php?id=women&secId=129

Sorry link doesnt seem to work but it's the second coat on the second page!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

All from Dorothy Perkins online.
    12197711_2_thumb.jpg

07579101_thumb.jpg

53000543_2_thumb.jpg

07579100_2_thumb.jpg

70174601_2_thumb.jpg

I had to send the green one back due to poor stitching. Pity, as the fit was lovely. It was way cheaper to get the whole lot online from the UK than buy them instore here. The euro and Uk prices were both on the labels and the difference was quite a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I was very bold today, and bought two pairs of shoes!

First, a pair of black Blowfish boots (alliteration!) for €80. Sooooooooooo comfortable! I've been wanting a nice pair of flat boots for college during the winter and these caught my eye.

1532527060_main.jpg

And then these Vans (€45). How could I not buy them :p The laces are all pink and sparkly too!

1973335670m1_main.jpg

Both pairs are from Schuh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

5112423193871_Black_l1.jpg

Got this top in Urban Outfitters tonight down from €42 to €12. Also got another Pins & Needles dress that I can't find on the site, down from €63 to €12. I got a student discount on both too so two things for 21.50! Delighted. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭MiniSquish

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Piper101

Hey all!!!

Have massive buyers remorse :( just bought a pair of gorgeous black suede knee high boots from Savida in Dunnes for €85!!! €85 for Dunnes!!!! I know! think thats whats freaking me out, if I'd gotten them River Island I'd be going on about what a great deal I got...such is life!! the tags arent coming off until im sure though...anyway, no pic on the Dunnes website so will take a pic later, just had to vent (look for reassurance???)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Belle E. Flops

Piper101 wrote: »
    Hey all!!!

Have massive buyers remorse :( just bought a pair of gorgeous black suede knee high boots from Savida in Dunnes for €85!!! €85 for Dunnes!!!! I know! think thats whats freaking me out, if I'd gotten them River Island I'd be going on about what a great deal I got...such is life!! the tags arent coming off until im sure though...anyway, no pic on the Dunnes website so will take a pic later, just had to vent (look for reassurance???)

As long as you love them and will get wear out of them then they are worth it! :)

I got this in awear down from €48 to €36 and it is so comfy and lovely with jeans

10101484_Print_lightbox.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Got these earlier this week. Love them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

10401367_Black_lightbox.jpg

Looks much nicer on!
    From A Wear

223995701?$get_the_look$

From New Look

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

azz71061_purple_xl.jpg
    €18 from Boohoo.com - couldn't resist their new €4 shipping. :D
    It arrived this morning and I love it - the length is perfect and it's a gorgeous thick material so it'll be amazing all year round. I now want one in every colour... they're all selling out super fast though!
    Apologies if the pic is huge, can't work out how to resize :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,174 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

I just got these boots from Office reduced from £110 to £25..bargain!

21CyveUWMQL.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Love the purchases from the 2 last posts:) Did you get the boots online ceadaoin? I'm off to boohoo to order that dress skyscraperblue!! Edit-Dress sold sold in purple in my size :( Will have to buy something though!

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

lindtee wrote: »
    Love the purchases from the 2 last posts:) Did you get the boots online ceadaoin? I'm off to boohoo to order that dress skyscraperblue!! Edit-Dress sold sold in purple in my size :( Will have to buy something though!

Yeah, they're selling out really quickly - I originally wanted black, then it sold out in my size and then once I ordered purple they restocked. :/ But that does mean they restock so keep an eye on it :) Also, I'm not sure if it's written on the website but if you use the code "LASER20" you get 20% off until 11th November.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Yeah, they're selling out really quickly - I originally wanted black, then it sold out in my size and then once I ordered purple they restocked. :/ But that does mean they restock so keep an eye on it :) Also, I'm not sure if it's written on the website but if you use the code "LASER20" you get 20% off until 11th November.

Thanks so much:) Ordered the black one with the 20% off code. Also got
    boohoo-dresses-tracey-jersey-printed-tea-dress.jpg
    and
    azz77841_black_default_s.jpg

Came to just under €40 for the lot including delivery.

Also ordered a pair of Emma 12 Bearpaw boots earlier for £34 from Amazon earlier on.
    31IQWRp3fKL._SL190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,174 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Yes I got them online. I was looking at them last night when they were reduced to £75 but wasn't sure. When I seen they were £25 today I got my card out! Got a free delivery code too so even better :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

Saw those gorgeous boots from Office and couldn't resist going to have a look... ended up buying them plus three pairs of shoes! Great sale at the moment. Original pre-sale total would have been £304 but I got all four pairs for £77. Delighted!

The boots were £110 down to £25:

1-5.jpg

These were down from £67 to £16:

2-2.jpg

Down from £62 to £16:

3-3.jpg

And these cute ones down from £65 to £20:

4-1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Thanks so much:) Ordered the black one with the 20% off code. Also got
    boohoo-dresses-tracey-jersey-printed-tea-dress.jpg
    and
    azz77841_black_default_s.jpg

Came to just under €40 for the lot including delivery.

Also ordered a pair of Emma 12 Bearpaw boots earlier for £34 from Amazon earlier on.
    31IQWRp3fKL._SL190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg

I love my bearpaws!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement