Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheryl Tweedy/ Cole/ Fernadez-Versini /

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,295 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Singer Cheryl Cole is reportedly being eyed up by Disney bosses and could join Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez as their next 'tweenie' star.

Cole, 26, recently took a trip to the Disney studios while filming her new music video in LA with dancer Derek Hough.

A source said to UK newspaper Daily Mirror: "Cheryl is the full package. She's got it all - brains, beauty and a hint of bolshieness.

"It's unbelievable the level of interest she stirred up in the Disney Studios following her trips to LA, where she was making her recent music video.

"That Parachute video with Derek Hough, who is massive in the States because of Dancing with the Stars, really showed just how graceful and dynamic she can be."

The source added: "From her experiences in Girls Aloud, she can also handle the high-energy routines, so the plan is to incorporate her in a show. It's early days, but a one-off like Camp Rock would be the way to go."

Read more: http://www.metrolyrics.com/2010-cheryl-cole-courted-by-disney-bosses-news.html#ixzz0leuAOo64

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭lucozader

she needs to go topless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Singer Cheryl Cole is reportedly being eyed up by Disney bosses and could join Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez as their next 'tweenie' star.

Cole, 26, recently took a trip to the Disney studios while filming her new music video in LA with dancer Derek Hough.

A source said to UK newspaper Daily Mirror: "Cheryl is the full package. She's got it all - brains, beauty and a hint of bolshieness.

"It's unbelievable the level of interest she stirred up in the Disney Studios following her trips to LA, where she was making her recent music video.

"That Parachute video with Derek Hough, who is massive in the States because of Dancing with the Stars, really showed just how graceful and dynamic she can be."

The source added: "From her experiences in Girls Aloud, she can also handle the high-energy routines, so the plan is to incorporate her in a show. It's early days, but a one-off like Camp Rock would be the way to go."

Max Clifford really likes to call himself source.

Cheryl Cole's PR company has confirmed that the singer has filed for divorce from her husband Ashley.
    Earlier reports had claimed that Cheryl had cited "unreasonable behaviour" in a divorce action at London's High Court and hoped to finalise proceedings before the start of the World Cup next month.
    Cheryl's representatives Supersonic PR have since posted a message on Twitter stating: "We can confirm the divorce. We have no further comment."

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

They said that the two of them love themselves so much the marraige hadn't a chance of surviving

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

is it true she's dating Will.I.Am

Saw something in the magazines.. its prob rumour anyway because they've done some songs together

I'd say it's because they've done songs together and she's touring with them at the moment, she has been photographed going out to dinner with him but she says they are just good friends

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Scoobydoobydoo

lady_j wrote: »
    She embodies every type of bad stereotype there is for women. Oh hang on I have no talent so I'll marry a footballer, drop half my body weight, and get tangoed then I'll be worth something...She's been part of the media circus, but still runs about spouting her ill-informed, petty thoughts.

Just about sums it up for me!

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/news-extra/article/18607/cheryl-introduced-as-tweedy-on-x-factor.html

It looks like Cheryl has now officially dropped the surname 'Cole' as the singer was this week publicly referred to by her maiden name 'Tweedy' for the first time since she filed for divorce from football star Ashley Cole.
    According to The Mirror, Simon Cowell introduced his fellow TV judge at last Tuesday's 'X Factor' auditions by saying: "Who would like to hear from Cheryl... Tweedy. It is, now, isn't it?"
    His remark prompted the 2,500-strong audience at London's ExCeL centre to scream and cheer.
    21-year-old fan Kate Gibbs told The Mirror: "The support for her was immense. When Simon announced her as Cheryl Tweedy the whole place went up.
    "Cheryl was beaming. It was as if a new chapter in her life had just started and she looked happier than ever."
    Not only has the 26-year-old Girls Aloud singer filed for divorce, she is also reportedly planning to have her 'Mrs C' tattoo removed from the back of her neck.
    Changing her surname back to Tweedy could, however, turn out to be an even more difficult task for her record label, as the star released her first solo album under the name Cole

about time she got rid of him,bet it doesn't take ashley long to get a new girlfriend

• Advertisement

casio4 wrote: »
    about time she got rid of him,bet it doesn't take ashley long to get a new girlfriend
    she wont be going back to him now, she's well rid, the girls in these pics are just wannabe wags with not an ounce of class http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1292139

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2010/0706/colec.html
    'X Factor' judge Cheryl Cole has reportedly been hospitalised after being diagnosed with malaria.
    According to The Sun, the 27-year-old singer was originally thought to be suffering from exhaustion or a bad bout of gastroenteritis after she collapsed during a photoshoot at the weekend.
    However, it is now believed that she caught malaria during a recent holiday in Africa with her friend Derek Hough.
    A source said: "She told doctors she'd had stomach pains since her return from Tanzania."
    "On Sunday evening her condition deteriorated so rapidly she knew it was something serious."
    "She'd spent 48 hours in bed trying to sleep off what she thought was a stomach bug. She was extremely weak, sweating and drifting in and out of consciousness."
    "She was driven to hospital where tests showed malaria. Everyone is really concerned. She is very ill."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 woshimeinv

very nice post.
    i ahve accepted you post informations.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

oh ye big style :) as much as i think cheryl is great gorgus and all that jazz, but i say she was a head wrecker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Mel <<<<<< Cheryl in fairness

Some papers are saying she was at death's door :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

^^ I know :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Luis21

tinkerbell wrote: »
    ^^ I know :eek:

WHO CARES ???? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Luis21 wrote: »

I'd say her parents do for a start...probably friends and relatives too. Oh and her fans will as well I imagine. Just because you don't doesn't mean that no one else should ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Luis21 wrote: »

Luis21 please read the charter before posting.

If you do not wish to discuss Celebrities then do not post in here!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ it's all PR and profile raising people....don't belive any of it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Cheryl Cole isn't ready to move on and find new love, say insiders.

The 27-year-old separated from estranged husband Ashley Cole earlier this year and the couple are currently going through divorce proceedings.

http://www.omgmusic.com/news/cheryl-cole-still-too-hurt-to-love

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ ohh boo hoo!, the poor love.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a260785/friedman-cheryl-and-derek-are-a-couple.html
    Brian Friedman has revealed that Cheryl Cole and Derek Hough are a couple.
    The X Factor choreographer, who met up with the pair after they flew out to Los Angeles, said that they were "incredibly happy" together.
    He told The Mirror: "I'm very close to them both. They're amazing people and make a great couple. I thought they would make a good couple and I'm so pleased to say they do.
    "They're very, very cute together. Cheryl and Derek both seem incredibly happy right now, that's all I can say."
    Despite recent reports that Cole was due to meet Hough's parents and that the pair were moving in together, there has not yet been an official announcement about their rumoured relationship

He has been clued to her side for ages

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i dont think they suite each other , i think he looks like the elephant man !!!!:D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11173177
    Cheryl and Ashley Cole have been granted a divorce at the High Court after four years of marriage.
    The decree nisi was granted by District Judge Christopher Simmonds on the grounds of Ashley Cole's admitted unreasonable behaviour.................

Its all over

• Registered Users Posts: 10,691 ✭✭✭✭blueser

ljDKr.jpg
    Time to crack open the mouthwash and root out the suit from the back of the wardrobe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 rickyjohn12

provided several commercially and critically successful films. Seven films made the top 50 list of highest-grossing films and the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences announced that as of this year, their Best Picture category would consist of 10 nominees (the first time since 1943's

• Advertisement

provided several commercially and critically successful films. Seven films made the top 50 list of highest-grossing films and the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences announced that as of this year, their Best Picture category would consist of 10 nominees (the first time since 1943's
    ????????? what :confused:

Advertisement