Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheryl Tweedy/ Cole/ Fernadez-Versini /

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Happy Monday

kizzyr wrote: »
    No I've never ever been there^^ I've never beaten someone up, never racially abused someone. Most people have never been there.

I'm sure you'll verbally abused someone.
    Or bullied someone.
    Or stepped over a homeless person.
    Or done something out of the way.

ps she wasn't found guilty of any racial abuse and is in fact married to a black man ashley cole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

ps she wasn't found guilty of any racial abuse and is in fact married to a black man ashley cole.

You'll find the size of his wallet colours her view, if you pardon the pun.

testicle wrote: »
    You'll find the size of his wallet colours her view, if you pardon the pun.

Now who's being racist??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭AggressiveWorm

**** cheryl cole....**** lilly allen...two donkeys,..no talent of worth...cheryl is famous for being a sexy fox..lilly allen isnt famous...she is one of the worst examples, role models, for young girls...****in hack...x-factor?..has absoloutley no merit..no one outside of that fantasy bubble cares about it...``jedward``?...**** me,...it would actually be a positive for me, if they won it, it would clarify, to everyone, that the x-factor is a popularity contest, money spinner, ****ing energy and attention sapping farce...i feel much better now..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Now who's being racist??
    Err.. no one?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

BaZmO* wrote: »
    :eek: Really?

I knew she assaulted a toilet attendant but I didn't know it was that severe.

i hadnt heard about this , cheryl seems genuinley nice , she is goregeous but her attractivness comes from how lovely she is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭denhaagenite

irish_bob wrote: »
    i hadnt heard about this , cheryl seems genuinley nice , she is goregeous but her attractivness comes from how lovely she is

Seriously?? Her attractiveness (if you're into fake tan and hair extensions) comes from the hundreds of thousands of pounds spent on her appearance every year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

I'm sure you'll verbally abused someone.
    Or bullied someone.
    Or stepped over a homeless person.
    Or done something out of the way.

Actually I haven't ever verbally abused anyone.
    I've never, nor would I ever, bully someone.
    I spent last Saturday out in the pouring rain fundraising for the homeless.

Doing "something out of the way" is not the same as beating a toilet attendent to a pulp and being convicted in a court of law. Also, the attack was racist in measure as the evidence point to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

ITV1 has confirmed plans to air a Cheryl Cole special.

Over the weekend, reports surfaced which suggested that the Girls Aloud star had landed her own show. ITV1 has since announced that the one-off special, titled Cheryl Cole's Night In, will broadcast later this year.

The programme will see the X Factor judge perform songs from her recent solo release '3 Words', as well as feature appearances from acts including Rihanna, Will Young, Alexandra Burke and will.i.am.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Cutevelvet

I think Sarah Harding and Nadine Coyle far outdo her in the looks department..but take away the heavy make up hair extensions etc. and you just have a normal girl from Northern England!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I wonder will she be singing live?

Actually I haven't ever verbally abused anyone.
    I've never, nor would I ever, bully someone.
    I spent last Saturday out in the pouring rain fundraising for the homeless.

Doing "something out of the way" is not the same as beating a toilet attendent to a pulp and being convicted in a court of law. Also, the attack was racist in measure as the evidence point to.

Last Saturday raising cash? - was that before or after your post on boards. :D

Back to the verdict as attached - no racial motive involved.
    Or do you have your own form of evidence.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/3207822.stm

Last Saturday raising cash? - was that before or after your post on boards. :D

On the street from 9am until 1.30pm.

I particularly like how the judge noted the the "nation's sweetheart" showed no remorse whatsoever for her wrong doings. A true gem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭shivvyban

I found an article online about how Cheryl Cole ALWAYS looks stunning....
    HAIR - £4,000 A YEAR
    Cheryl Cole's hair may look natural, but those trademark luxurious waves are actually made of Monofibre acrylic extensions. According to her hairdresser Julien Guyonnet, her extensions used to be created with human hair, but after her own locks became damaged they started using acrylic instead. The acrylic hair won't cause bald patches as it doesn't require glue. Julien gave Cheryl extensions four weeks ago - they have to be maintained every six to eight weeks - and a full set are needed every three months at around £700 a time.

EYELASHES - UP TO £1,800 A YEAR
    While her eyelashes have always been fairly long, Cheryl is now never seen without her elongated lashes. She even has her own range of Eylure lashes, along with her Girls Aloud bandmates. Alexsandra Byrne, eyelash and make-up artist for Get Lashed, says: 'She's clever as she chooses lashes that are long but delicate.' A complete set of lash extensions can cost up to £150, and need maintenance every four to six weeks.

MAKE-UP - £40,000 A YEAR
    As the new face of L'Oreal, Cheryl receives around £500 worth of beauty products a month, but her yearly bill runs much higher. Lisa Laudat, Cheryl's personal stylist, is reportedly paid £40,000 a year to do her make-up. She's on hand for touch-ups during The X Factor's live shows. Cheryl and Dannii used to share a make-up artist, but now Lisa, who used to work with Girls Aloud, looks after Cheryl full-time.

DIET AND EXERCISE
    Cheryl admitted to having a personal trainer at the start of the year - she says that she has to work hard on her legs - but mostly puts her figure down to hours of dancing, both in Girls Aloud and now as a solo artist. She has shed a stone since her still-slim Girls Aloud days, and now weighs eight stone, which is in part down to a low-carb diet. She avoids red meat and favours low-fat Japanese food.

EYEBROWS - UP TO £800 A YEAR
    Not too thin, not too thick and perfectly shaped - Cheryl's brows may well have been groomed by an expert. This look was most likely achieved with the traditional method of eyebrow threading, where fine thread is twisted around each hair to pull it out. To achieve her look, Cheryl would have to have them done every three weeks, which can cost as much as £45 a go.

TEETH - £9,500 PLUS
    Dr Wyman Chan, Cheryl's cosmetic dentist from smilestudioLondon, has given her porcelain veneers and whitening treatments to improve her teeth. He says: 'Perfecting her smile was of huge importance to Cheryl, so she had four porcelain veneers placed on her front teeth to correct the irregularity.' Veneers are wafer-thin covers that are cemented to the front surface of the tooth, similar to the way false nails are applied, once the tooth is filed down. It costs up to £1,500 per tooth.

FAKE TAN - UP TO £3,200 A YEAR
    The company Fake Bake's celebrity tanner and skincare expert Lisa Fulton says: 'When Cheryl started to get media interest, she began using fake tan. She uses our lighter tanning products - only one or two tones darker than her natural skin tone - so she doesn't have that mahogany look.' To maintain this look, Cheryl has four sprays a month, plus she uses ten bottles of gradual tanning spray and ten bottles of instant wash-off spray a year.

STYLISTS AND DESIGNER CLOTHING - £145,000
    Although designers are falling over themselves to clothe Mrs Cole, she still spends a small fortune on fashion. Her two stylists, Frank Strachan and Victoria Adcock, the woman behind her military inspired outfits, are both old friends of Cheryl's. They have transformed her from girl-next-door to glamorous goddess, but at a cost of £45,000 a year for both. It is now estimated she spends £100,000 on clothes each year on top of that.

APPROX £204,300 (€227,444) A YEAR!!!This doesn’t include the cost of the personal trainer!)

So basically if I save up for every single penny I earn for about 8 years I can afford to look like her for one year...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

shivvyban wrote: »
    I found an article online about how Cheryl Cole ALWAYS looks stunning....

So basically if I save up for every single penny I earn for about 8 years I can afford to look like her for one year...

The same can be said of any celebrity, there are very few people over the age of 25 who look naturally beautiful. It takes hard work and money, that's why when I look at magazines and see these stars with rock hard tummys and fab hair I don't feel so bad because its not something I could achieve on my 32k a year. Now if I had her money I am sure I could.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

And we have all been there at some stage haven't we?
    Except maybe the Mother Theresas of this world.
    Found guilty and served her sentence.
    End of.

Eh most people, especially girls havent and wont go beating people up for no reason!
    Amy winehouse does it but at least what you see is what you get and she doesnt act all innocent and nice like Cheryl, its so fake.
    If someone murdered someone would you still have that attitute, found guilty, served her sentence end of???

Eh most people, especially girls havent and wont go beating people up for no reason!
    Amy winehouse does it but at least what you see is what you get and she doesnt act all innocent and nice like Cheryl, its so fake.
    If someone murdered someone would you still have that attitute, found guilty, served her sentence end of???[/QUOTE]

This is a good point. However, for me, its not so much that Cheryl did perpetrate this dreadful act of aggression and violence, its her total lack of remorse that is the killer. If she had served her sentence and acted like she was sorry, more people may be willing to forget her past.

This is a good point. However, for me, its not so much that Cheryl did perpetrate this dreadful act of aggression and violence, its her total lack of remorse that is the killer. If she had served her sentence and acted like she was sorry, more people may be willing to forget her past.

Yeh true, she said sorry to her fans but not the victim.

Yeh true, she said sorry to her fans but not the victim.

Love it, sorry to the people who will see her with a tarnished image but not to the person who has been beaten up. Nation's sweetheart all right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

shivvyban wrote:

APPROX £204,300 (€227,444) A YEAR!!!This doesn’t include the cost of the personal trainer!).

:eek::eek::eek:

Good grief. (assuming this is true)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭RABTMOUSE

True- the money and top quality stylist/make-up artist helps make celebs look fabulous-
    But come on, the majority of the Cheryl Coles out there are already beautiful- all the top class make-up artists in the world couldn't make a poor ugly horse faced person look good...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭chocgirl

Just watched the new video there, very lady gaga!

RABTMOUSE wrote: »
    True- the money and top quality stylist/make-up artist helps make celebs look fabulous-
    But come on, the majority of the Cheryl Coles out there are already beautiful- all the top class make-up artists in the world couldn't make a poor ugly horse faced person look good...

True, the good looks and potential were there to being with. Yes, the styling helps as does the money and that would help anyone but she has the looks to start with. However, like the rest of us, our faces are nothing to do with us.
    chocgirl wrote: »
    Just watched the new video there, very lady gaga!

I really like it:o I love Will I Am though, he is a great producer and she is lucky to get to work with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

God, I'm so out of date when it comes to celeb gossip. I didn't know Cheryl attacked a toilet attendent? It got to court I presume?

Iit's weird that it was a racist attack given that she really likes black fellas :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭chocgirl

God, I'm so out of date when it comes to celeb gossip. I didn't know Cheryl attacked a toilet attendent? It got to court I presume?

Iit's weird that it was a racist attack given that she really likes black fellas :)

As far as I know it was soon after she joined girls aloud and she was cleared of the racism charge!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Pickme

Love her she is able for anything and she is hot too!:) Fair play to her

Pickme wrote: »
    Love her she is able for anything and she is hot too!:) Fair play to her

Except singing! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Lux23 wrote: »
    The same can be said of any celebrity, there are very few people over the age of 25 who look naturally beautiful. It takes hard work and money, that's why when I look at magazines and see these stars with rock hard tummys and fab hair I don't feel so bad because its not something I could achieve on my 32k a year. Now if I had her money I am sure I could.
    She's only 26 though, she's hardly an auld one! 30 grand is WAAY over the top for someone that age

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MONKEYSOCS

I'm afraid I haven't read all the comments on this thread about Cheryl Cole because I don't have time at this minute, but I decided I join in an give my opinion anyway because she annoys me a bit. There is no doubt that she is very pretty. I am sure she is naturally good looking but money can make a good looking person look stunning. You can whiten your teeth to the last, get personal fitness instructors, and basically have any kind of treatment you wish. I know from reading alot of the comments on You Tube that young men think she is stunning and most want to sleep with her. But alot of young men don't see beyond a persons looks. All they seem to care about is how a person looks and that's it. I find it hard to watch Cheryl on X-Factor when I think of that assault she was involved in. I think all the tears and smiling in the world can't change the fact that she did assault someone. I think to be truly beautiful a person has to be beautiful on the inside as well as the outside. I have no doubt that she wants people to like her now and sometimes she does appear genuine. I think a really beautiful woman appeals to men and women alike. Take for example Marilyn Monroe, men and women loved her for her looks and personality. I feel that the fact that Cheryl's husband cheated on her seems to indicate he is not truly in love with her. There is obviously something about her personality that only he knows about. Another thing I hate about the Loreal add, although she does look stunning in that, is the way she says "Come on Girls" - I am not sure I want to join her in saying "Because we're worth it" - because I not sure she is sometimes !!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

The new song and video is crap more proof she cant sing

Advertisement