Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheryl Tweedy/ Cole/ Fernadez-Versini /

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

A V A wrote: »
    what word now:rolleyes::rolleyes:????:p
    Take a wild guess...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Rabble Rabble

Her whole "celebrity" image is fake, she from chav stock....you can dress her 2 the 9's but you'll never remove the chav, it's inbreed.

The whole Chav thing is the new acceptable prejudice, as racism is unfashionable in polite society. She is indeed of Chav stock. And yet, smart and beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

No make up - while mountain climbing. Damn her. cheryl-cole-kilimanjaro-climb-day5-post.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

Namlub wrote: »
    Take a wild guess...

:eek::eek::eek: no??? cant be??

No make up - while mountain climbing. Damn her. cheryl-cole-kilimanjaro-climb-day5-post.jpg

just look at that picture, it proves all you people that moan about her being fake with the make up !!!! she is still way better looking than most of the yoke's these days , that claim they are not "fake"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Namlub wrote: »
    People still think it's ok to use that word? Really??

Not in here it's not.

:rolleyes:

A V A if you have a problem with the way the forum is run, please take it up with the Admins.. Racist/hateful/homophobic language will not be tolerated in here..

eh think you'll find i have no problem , i did not write sentence addressing "the issue"

did not know the work i used was a problem?!?!?aint my fault tho :o its not in the charter

sorry :)

did not know the work i used was a problem?!?!?aint my fault tho :o its not in the charter

Does it need to be in the charter? You might use words like that in your every day dialect, and that's your business, but this is a public forum, to be enjoyed by people of all walks of life.. Little bit of cop on goes a long way.

Now, back on topic please folks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,374 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Do you really think she has no one bit on make up on her here :rolleyes: sure there is no fake tan or false lashes but I'm sure she has some make up on

Yes she is a good looking girl but her being fake is more about how she acts and portrays herself if that makes sense

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Do you really think she has no one bit on make up on her here :rolleyes: sure there is no fake tan or false lashes but I'm sure she has some make up on

Yes she is a good looking girl but her being fake is more about how she acts and portrays herself if take makes sense

i watched this on tele and she had no makeup on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

i watched this on tele and she had no makeup on

Not that I overly care and I'm sure she's probably amazing without make up anyway but I remember watching that show and she was doing her make up in her tent before she allowed cameras on her in the mornings, she even admitted it. I'm sure she's gorgeous without make up but she definitely didn't go make up free on that show.

but in the pic im talking about she had no make up on

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Clare Bear wrote: »
    Not that I overly care and I'm sure she's probably amazing without make up anyway but I remember watching that show and she was doing her make up in her tent before she allowed cameras on her in the mornings, she even admitted it. I'm sure she's gorgeous without make up but she definitely didn't go make up free on that show.

Agree with this. I watched the show and she put make up on in her tent each morning. I'm sure she's lovely looking without make-up but these pictures of her up a mountain are with make-up on. Rewatch the show if you don't believe it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

Agree with this. I watched the show and she put make up on in her tent each morning. I'm sure she's lovely looking without make-up but these pictures of her up a mountain are with make-up on. Rewatch the show if you don't believe it.
    Clare Bear wrote: »

+1 She was definitely wearing make up in that photo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Cheryl cole is the perfect example of its not its not how good you are, its who you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 john v

Ha ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

KeithAFC wrote: »
    Cheryl cole is the perfect example of its not its not how good you are, its who you know.

I dont think so Keith.. She was taken from the auditions, having lived in a chav estate. I would doubt she had the contacts to get her through the popstars thing..... I think it's more that she was so good looking (more so than being a good singer) that got her through...

I dont think so Keith.. She was taken from the auditions, having lived in a chav estate. I would doubt she had the contacts to get her through the popstars thing..... I think it's more that she was so good looking (more so than being a good singer) that got her through...

I disagree, have you ever seen someone recover from being absolute scum (beating up a toilet attendant) to "the nations sweetheart" so soon.

Look at any other celebrity who has either had a meltdown, misdemeanour or whatnot and tell me if they've recovered like Cheryl has, and Cheryl has done nothing in the meantime but have her public image shoved in everyones face.

She has made a remarkable U-Turn on the public perception of her and its all down to her PR and Simon Cowell. She is where she is now (X-Factor/ TV deals/ Tv ads/ celeb status) because of the people she knows, employs and is employed by.

I'm sure she's a lovely girl and I've nothing against her, but her turn from being despised to being adored is not down to anything she's done herself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,374 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

<snip>

Liz, please read the charter.. You're posting here long enough to know better than that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MadBlogger

To be honest i think yihs are all jealous :) Get a life :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    <snip>

Liz, please read the charter.. You're posting here long enough to know better than that.

I agree with Liz, whatever she said....she's usually bang on the money :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Hayzooz

As the poster above says, she was found guilty of assault occasioning actual bodily harm against a toilet attendant back in 2003, inflicting this wound on her face

_39474666_tweedyvictim203.jpg

She has never expressed remorse about this and still claims she was assaulted first, despite what the jury decided had actually happened.

Ask yourself this question...what kind of young woman would punch another woman this hard in the face to inflict that injury? How would you feel if your girlfriend/friend/sister did it?

This is her reaction to it in an interview:

Has she ever hit anyone before?
    "No," she says, and giggles.
    And how does she feel about Amogbokpa now?
    "I don't really want to get into all that. It's done with.''
    Do you feel sorry for her?
    "I feel sorry for my fans and sorry for my friends and I am sorry for the girls.''
    But you are not sorry for her?
    "I am just sorry that it ever happened, really," says Tweedy. "I am sorry that I ever went out that night.''

Cole (nee Tweedy) is no doubt single-minded, ambitious and determined, but as someone to be looked up to as a role model....definitely not.

Many X-Factor fans have never heard of this case, despite it being only seven years ago, but that is the way the media operates I suppose.

Princess Diana used to be the UK's "sweetheart"....we have come a long way from those innocent days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Happy Monday

Hayzooz wrote: »
    As the poster above says, she was found guilty of assault occasioning actual bodily harm against a toilet attendant back in 2003, inflicting this wound on her face

_39474666_tweedyvictim203.jpg

She has never expressed remorse about this and still claims she was assaulted first, despite what the jury decided had actually happened.

Obviously this girl didn't connect on Cheryl.
    What Cheryl Cole did wasn't right but is understandable if she believed she was under attack.
    But everyone has done things that we regret later on and learn from.
    It's called life and for people to call Cheryl Cole on this years later is unfair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Hayzooz

It's called life and for people to call Cheryl Cole on this years later is unfair.

I would agree if Cheryl Cole had ever admitted she was at fault, but she never has.

Is there a difference between a wealthy, famous, violent thug and a violent thug?

Hayzooz wrote: »
    I would agree if Cheryl Cole had ever admitted she was at fault, but she never has.

Is there a difference between a wealthy, famous, violent thug and a violent thug?

This poster's views have been censored.
    <snip>

AnneFrank wrote: »
    In her view she wasn't guilty and I can speak from experience.

She was attacked but managed to land a couple of blows on the assailant.

<snip>

Not a good example dude that young man died,and not too long ago either id remove it if i were you in respect of his family

It's a good example as the young man who died was witnessed as having started the trouble.

No offence meant to the man's family - that's why I didn't mention his name - but it's important for this point to be established.

Obviously this girl didn't connect on Cheryl.
    What Cheryl Cole did wasn't right but is understandable if she believed she was under attack.

She's a convicted criminal plain and simple, its purely stating the facts.

You can easily turn around and say that its unfair people still relate to this event, but as a celebrity thats what you sign up for.

Will Hugh Grant ever shake his public image in relation to Divine Brown? No.

Will John Terry ever shake his public image in relation to Wayne Bridge? No

Will Boy George ever shake his public image in relation to that rentboy? No.

It's amazing how people are happy for some celebs to be forever tied to an act they did, whereas others they feel deserve public sympathy, its complete double standards.

I could go on, but its not unfair and its expected when you're famous. She was in the public eye and considering it was a jury trial she was clearly guilty in most peoples opinion on that jury, and it wasn't one judge misreading it.

And by the way, its not "called life" its called a "criminal offence", I'd love to see you explain to the family of that girl was assaulted that "thats just life".

• Advertisement

She's a convicted criminal plain and simple, its purely stating the fact.

A criminal offence and a punishment handed down and served.
    My point is that all of us do things we regret later on.
    It's just C Cole or anyone else on your close to exhaustive list of sinners have the right to move on and we should move on too.

Advertisement