Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheryl Tweedy/ Cole/ Fernadez-Versini /

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

I'm sure Cheryl Cole is a nice person, regardless of where she's from. With regard to her weight, I do think her husband being unfaithful to her took its toll on her like it would do to anyone else, add to the fact that she's in the spotlight and being seen as an idol can be a lot of pressure. Remember she's just a young woman and that pressure could have caused her re- value her appearance whether it was positive or not.
    On the other hand, I certainly think that the standard of music has dropped and she is a example of this. You only have to have a relatively decent voice to sell a record nowadays. Also, there's no denying that her looks helped her burst on to the music scene.
    But, she's making a lot of money, more than I'll ever make - good luck to her!:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Petrosky

I'm sure Cheryl Cole is a nice person, regardless of where she's from. With regard to her weight, I do think her husband being unfaithful to her took its toll on her like it would do to anyone else, add to the fact that she's in the spotlight and being seen as an idol can be a lot of pressure. Remember she's just a young woman and that pressure could have caused her re- value her appearance whether it was positive or not.
    On the other hand, I certainly think that the standard of music has dropped and she is a example of this. You only have to have a relatively decent voice to sell a record nowadays. Also, there's no denying that her looks helped her burst on to the music scene.
    But, she's making a lot of money, more than I'll ever make - good luck to her!:P
    I think she is a very nice, natural girl who is not ashamed of her humble roots (why should she be ?) It is tough in the spotlight and she has very limited vocal talent in a generally low standard "pool" Her considerable good looks obviously help and more power to her for making a lot of money..wouldn't we all ? I also cannot understand what she sees in that sour faced footballer she's installed with. He has the personality of an aging centipede, was rude and UNFAITHFUL to her and deserves to be Red Carded for his treatment of her. Anyway,Cheryl, you're o-kay in my books and a considerable improvement over those odious Osbourne & Minnogue panellists and not to forget the equally obnoxious Cowell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Petrosky wrote: »
    I think she is a very nice, natural girl who is not ashamed of her humble roots (why should she be ?) It is tough in the spotlight and she has very limited vocal talent in a generally low standard "pool" Her considerable good looks obviously help and more power to her for making a lot of money..wouldn't we all ? I also cannot understand what she sees in that sour faced footballer she's installed with. He has the personality of an aging centipede, was rude and UNFAITHFUL to her and deserves to be Red Carded for his treatment of her. Anyway,Cheryl, you're o-kay in my books and a considerable improvement over those odious Osbourne & Minnogue panellists and not to forget the equally obnoxious Cowell.
    As badly as Ashley Cole comes off in the media how can you know his personality. You don't know him beyond what you read in the papers or on TV (Me too but I'm just trying to put my point across). He could be an easily influenced man who was led astray.
    You only know Cheryl from TV which can be very easily scripted in fairness (Louis Walsh is the new villain). Maybe she just understands Ashley and wants to keep her marriage up so she can have a family with him.

I like Cheryl. She is an attractive woman with the world at ther feet. Ashley is a great left-back for Chelsea and England and you must respect him for that

• Registered Users Posts: 10,691 ✭✭✭✭blueser

kb51kz.jpg
    Hubba hubba!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Robin Wren

Her figure is just perfect for me.

• Advertisement

Do not need to make any more comments on this subject nor receive any... matter closed. Far more important matters to consider.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

As badly as Ashley Cole comes off in the media how can you know his personality. You don't know him beyond what you read in the papers or on TV (Me too but I'm just trying to put my point across). He could be an easily influenced man who was led astray.
    You only know Cheryl from TV which can be very easily scripted in fairness (Louis Walsh is the new villain). Maybe she just understands Ashley and wants to keep her marriage up so she can have a family with him.

I like Cheryl. She is an attractive woman with the world at ther feet. Ashley is a great left-back for Chelsea and England and you must respect him for that

The problem is Cheryl dissed posh big time for staying with Becks after he strayed but at least they have kids. Cheryl said she would never put up with that and now she is staying with Cashley Cole :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Christ people...what is wrong with you...:confused:

Are your lives that vacuous and boring that ye have to crap on about non entities?

ps. I so would..as long as she keeps her mouth closed....my bit for charity and the working class.

Are your lives that vacuous and boring that ye have to crap on about non entities?

ps. I so would..as long as she keeps her mouth closed....my bit for charity and the working class.
    Here. Here. Partyguinness. I made the mistake, months ago, of commenting and now
    I can't break free of this crap short of turning the f-n PC off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Look at this internet cool guy. Maybe we like discussing gossip with like-minded people. My life is boring compared to these celebs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Cheryl Cole > every woman in this thread even if you stripped them of their good features and combined them to make some sort of "ultra woman".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭not_xanthor

Robin Wren wrote: »
    Her figure is just perfect for me.

Which figure? The 200,000 GBP P/A she spends on cosmetics and the like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Which figure? The 200,000 GBP P/A she spends on cosmetics and the like?
    Must suck to be jealous of someone you've never even met.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

She's a mealy-mouthed scrubber.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

She's doin good for herself, let her be

As always, if u dont like particular music, DON'T LISTEN TO IT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Petrosky and PartyGuinness warned. If you are not interested and think talking about it is silly then it is very simple, don't read and post in the thread. The forum title is very clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Tenth Planet

Ya stll would though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

Am I the only one who remembers her attacking a woman in a nightclub in the early stages of Girls Aloud??

I really don't like her. I think she's trashy and attention-seeking.

I just don't understand why everyone is so in love with her and treating her like an angel???

I admit she is pretty but this has nothing to do with her looks. She could be the ugliest person in the world and I still wouldn't like her.

And her "music"??? What the hell is that about? I expected her album to be good when I heard she was working with Will.I.Am but I can't stand any of the songs she's released so far.

I pity her over this controversy with Ashley but honestly she shouldn't have taken him back after the first time he cheated.

I apologise for my rant but it's been building up for a while! :)

Please stop idolising this woman, she's far from perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Little D

Am I the only one who remembers her attacking a woman in a nightclub in the early stages of Girls Aloud??

I really don't like her. I think she's trashy and attention-seeking.

I just don't understand why everyone is so in love with her and treating her like an angel???

I admit she is pretty but this has nothing to do with her looks. She could be the ugliest person in the world and I still wouldn't like her.

And her "music"??? What the hell is that about? I expected her album to be good when I heard she was working with Will.I.Am but I can't stand any of the songs she's released so far.

I pity her over this controversy with Ashley but honestly she shouldn't have taken him back after the first time he cheated.

I apologise for my rant but it's been building up for a while! :)

Please stop idolising this woman, she's far from perfect.

wasn't the women she attacked black and it was portrayed as a race attack??
    But i disagree with all the comments about her being from a council estate and just getting lucky, i dont think it should matter were your from not everyone from council estates are scum!!

she seems to have got a new fella Derek Hough if reports are true

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Little D

she claims he's just a friend? i would be happy to see her move on i think ashley has hurt her alot and if she stays with him theirs more to come!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

It's official! She's announced she's dumping him:

From The Sun's website:
    The short statement, issued at 4.15pm, said: "Cheryl Cole is separating from her husband Ashley Cole. Cheryl asks the media to respect her privacy during this difficult time."

Cheryl Cole's spokesman has confirmed that the singer is separating from her husband Ashley.

Ashley has been accused of cheating on Cheryl with up to five women since their marriage in 2006.

A spokesman for the star said: "Cheryl Cole is separating from her husband Ashley Cole.

"Cheryl asks the media to respect her privacy during this difficult time. We have no further comment to make."

It was claimed earlier this week that Cheryl broke up with Ashley via a text message.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

:eek: Looks like John Terry might be trying to make his move already

Message_main.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

if she divorces ashley will she keep the name cole it sounds better than tweedy for america if she wants to crack it this year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭shivvyban

if she divorces ashley will she keep the name cole it sounds better than tweedy for america if she wants to crack it this year

I was only talking about this a few mins ago...

As Cheryl Tweedy, she's famous for getting into a band via a reality show, being a chav, attacking a black toilet attendant and had bad hair

As Cheryl Cole, she's Britain's sweetheart, the hard-done-by stunning lady who now has good hair.

Careerwise, she has to keep the Cole...

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Millieboo

shivvyban wrote: »
    I was only talking about this a few mins ago...

As Cheryl Tweedy, she's famous for getting into a band via a reality show, being a chav, attacking a black toilet attendant and had bad hair

As Cheryl Cole, she's Britain's sweetheart, the hard-done-by stunning lady who now has good hair.

Careerwise, she has to keep the Cole...

I agree, plus all her album merchandise etc is Cole, so she may phase it out in a couple years but doubt she will change it anytime soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

The only way she'll get famous in the US is by appearing in Stallion Farm 14.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Millieboo wrote: »
    I agree, plus all her album merchandise etc is Cole, so she may phase it out in a couple years but doubt she will change it anytime soon!

Plus it's tattoo'd on the back of her neck ! Lucky she has that lovely hair to cover it.

• Advertisement

Cheryl Cole has been named the most inspirational woman of the Noughties in a poll.
    The pop babe pipped the likes of The Queen and Jennifer Aniston, 41, to claim the first spot, reports The Daily Star.
    More than 50 percent of the women who took part in the poll claimed the stunner was an idol because of her successful career, while more than a quarter rated her tops because of her natural beauty.
    The poll – by cosmetic surgery website goodsurgeonguide.co.uk – named actress Dame Helen Mirren, 64, runner-up.
    Chat show queen Oprah Winfrey, 56, came third, with Friends star Jennifer fourth. Fifth went to Katie Piper, 26, and The Queen was sixth.

Advertisement