Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheryl Tweedy/ Cole/ Fernadez-Versini /

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

She sang it as far as I can see, hear. Obvious near the end when she was getting tired.

She's needs to take up running.
    She did not sing that live. She was out of breath talking to Holly and the song was perfect. The miming wasn't the worst part though. Wtf was with all the crotch crabbing? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,082 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does she ever sing live :p

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

i love cheryl cole - love her new song and i think she should get together with will-i-am - love him too

maryk123 wrote: »
    i love cheryl cole - love her new song and i think she should get together with will-i-am - love him too

He's a dope

I have to admit her new track is quite catchy all thanks to Calvin Harris of course :p

no is he dope haha - i know he is an an ape but he is a cool ape.

her new song is really catchy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

I LOVE HER.. She is just perfect :)

Ok her voice is not great but all David guetta/Calvin Harris nightclub type music is very popular at the moment and most of that type of music doesn't involve much singing.. So she is gonna do well in her upcoming albums/singles wether yous like it or not :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Her music isnt bad but Cheryls a 10!!

Just goes too show a "pretty" girl can turn into a "10" with a few pound behind them as she wasnt exactly an oil painting on popstars

• Registered Users Posts: 35 fifipie_d

she wasnt exactly an oil painting on popstars
    ahahahaha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Did anybody see her performance with Gary Barlow at the Jubilee Concert yesterday?

Jesus, she was BAD! Completely flat and off key!!

Here it is, if you can bear to watch it!

• Advertisement

Oh God.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

have to say that is bad

why oh why oh why did she do that and why didnt gary barlow who i love love love not just sing over her and drown her out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

gets abit lost in Electric guitar there in the middle though.

yea, I'd rather Cheryls version.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaliforniaDream

yea, I'd rather Cheryls version.

Can you give me one good reason as to why Cheryl's version was better?

It was awful. She tried to have power which just came across as shouting, she was flat for most of it and didn't hit one of the high notes.

It's like a bad karaoke version from someone on a Saturday night after a day on the beer.

I feel bad for Gary cuz it seems like he might have done a good job if he could be heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Jeez That's awful!!!!

Denies lip syncing

and

wants to be a princess.

article-2156122-13800370000005DC-224_468x497.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

looking forward to seeing her and Katy tonight on Graham Norton, 2 of my favorites .. should be good :)

Cheryl is looking incredibly stunning as always ;)
    Can you give me one good reason as to why Cheryl's version was better?

It was awful. She tried to have power which just came across as shouting, she was flat for most of it and didn't hit one of the high notes.

It's like a bad karaoke version from someone on a Saturday night after a day on the beer.

I feel bad for Gary cuz it seems like he might have done a good job if he could be heard.

She may not have the best voice but she has everything else going for her :) including a HUGE fan base, and she must be doing something right if her songs are selling :cool:

SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    looking forward to seeing her and Katy tonight on Graham Norton, 2 of my favorites .. should be good :)

Cheryl is looking incredibly stunning as always ;)

Which one is performing their new songs?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Which one is performing their new songs?

Cheryl :)

• Advertisement

That was a good show.

Cheryl actually pulled off that zebra-esque wardrobe she had on. Don't say it A V A.:p

They should have got Russell Brand to walk out, lol.

Never seen Katy Perry interviewed before, she's cool, we need a Katy Perry Thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

id def lash cheryl!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    She may not have the best voice but she has everything else going for her :) including a HUGE fan base, and she must be doing something right if her songs are selling :cool:

No her PR team and record label are doing a good job. She's been advertised well by her label who throw buckets of money to get her on the cover of mags and into the public eye. She can't sing for her life and sells mostly to tween girls who buy into this "If I likez tots but Cheryls CDs I will be just likes her"

She is one of hundreds of artists just manufactured by these mega millionaires to make more money.

I still would.

That was a good show.

Cheryl actually pulled off that zebra-esque wardrobe she had on. Don't say it A V A.:p

Never seen Katy Perry interviewed before, she's cool, we need a Katy Perry Thread!

I thought Perry showed personality and seemed fun whereas Cheryl seemed too calculating in how she behaved and in what she said plus she was kiss assing up to Perry too much but damn her song is f*cking catchy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

I have to say I'm not usually Cheryl's greatest fan. I think she came across very well on Graham Norton. We didn't get much chat with Kitty Perry though.
    Think Cheryl was singing tonight, agree with previous poster, very catchy tune!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

I'll Kiss Cheryl's arse no problem....Or her toe or any where else she'd like

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Can't get behind a convicted racist...

• Registered Users Posts: 4 katiesexton23

Totally agree, that would have been TV gold

• Advertisement

Totally agree, that would have been TV gold
    He's on next week with Rihanna apparently....and hopefully a "funny" comedian this time not like that clown they had on Friday night.

Advertisement