Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheryl Tweedy/ Cole/ Fernadez-Versini /

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

ah its not that bad for club music or mainstream!!! i think its ok and i think it will grow wen i first heard it i was like wtf ,but the second listen i started to like it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

It's bad alright! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Great. She's not even trying to sing anymore. That's probably for the best. But generally when pop tarts decide to venture into more Dance-y type music they fail hard.

Nevermind Cheryl Nolastname. You can always get back on that ol' Girls Aloud gravy train. Thank your lucky, lucky, lucky stars that no-one else from the band really hit the bigtime so they've all agreed to reform and your big fish can go back to the small pond.

Ahh come on, COME ON!!!

Look at the trousers she's wearing!!!

article-0-12C1B417000005DC-330_306x639.jpgarticle-0-12C1B6F2000005DC-545_306x680.jpg

I wouldn't wear it round the house never mind outside. Their's not alot she wouldn't look good in but she managed to find something.

• Advertisement

ill tell u one thing, her new song is much better than tullisa's new "dance" song she has out now,but yet people will like tulisas more cause she's in the public eye !!!cheryl has the fe best producers and song writers in the pop business right now ,i dont understand how everyboy likes the sh*t thats out now on the radio and not like this, id give cheryls track s month or so for people to like it, or what i mean is ill give it month for radio stations and clubs to milk it to the extent that the public are once again shown what to listen to !!!

Ahh come on, COME ON!!!

article-0-12C1B417000005DC-330_306x639.jpgarticle-0-12C1B6F2000005DC-545_306x680.jpg

I wouldn't wear it round the house never mind outside. Their's not alot she wouldn't look good in but she managed to find something.

and since when was it about clothing?? sure look at the sh*T one direction,justin beiber ,jls,jessie j wears etc ,jessie j especially looks terrible ,dressing like a bloke half of the time atleast cheryl has some ounze of female sence in her appearence

A V A wrote: »
    ah its not that bad for club music or mainstream!!! i think its ok and i think it will grow wen i first heard it i was like wtf ,but the second listen i started to like it
    It actually is starting to grow on me :pac:
    and since when was it about clothing??
    when was it not?

there is a difference between an image/style for the industry and making personal digs at someones dress ,:P

told you, it happens with every single mainstrem song that comes out, people dont like it at first because its different to what they listen to every single weeknd in the clubs ,its a good track ,but the only thing i dont like is that she fully wrote the words for the album iv read some of themand god they are bad at times

• Registered Users Posts: 85,413 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ahh come on, COME ON!!!

I think they look ab fab wish I could wear them :o:p

• Advertisement

wow :eek::eek::eek::eek: words cant explain whats going on in my pants right now

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think they look ab fab wish I could wear them :o:p
    What about this?

article-2146568-131D294E000005DC-938_310x580.jpgarticle-2145571-131D297D000005DC-575_306x703.jpgarticle-2145571-131D2969000005DC-634_306x703.jpg

Just be careful at Zebra crossings?:p

article-0-1332901A000005DC-620_634x593.jpgarticle-0-133288E6000005DC-846_306x590.jpgarticle-0-1332820C000005DC-695_634x493.jpg
    article-2147203-13327C42000005DC-927_634x841.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Can't take credit for this but...used tampon.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭celtic-chick

Namlub wrote: »
    Can't take credit for this but...used tampon.

Ewwww!But LOL :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,413 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

article-0-1332901A000005DC-620_634x593.jpgarticle-0-133288E6000005DC-846_306x590.jpgarticle-0-1332820C000005DC-695_634x493.jpg
    article-2147203-13327C42000005DC-927_634x841.jpg

Why was Cheryl Cole at Cannes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why was Cheryl Cole at Cannes?
    She has been at Cannes the last couple of years. It's part of her L'Oreal deal.

She looks much better than she did last year or the year before.

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    She has been at Cannes the last couple of years. It's part of her L'Oreal deal.

She looks much better than she did last year or the year before.
    Flown over especially for it, nice, crap L'Oreal ad for the occasion.

Looked best two years ago I think. Back home already for her performance on the voice at the we-end.

She has bit part in new movie What To Expect When You’re Expecting.

Back home already for her performance on the voice at the we-end.
    It'll be interesting to see how that goes. If she mimes, she will be slated for miming on a show that is supposed to be about the voice but if she sings live :eek:
    She has bit part in new movie What To Expect When You’re Expecting.
    God love her. When she was filming her part in that she was riding high..... Nations Sweetheart in the UK and about to take the US by storm in the XF. You would have sworn by the media coverage that she was practically a Hollywood A lister and BFF's with Cameron Diaz. It all came crashing down fairly rapidly!

Cheryl Cole has said we should all forgive Chris Brown. Isn't that awfully big of her? A woman convicted of assault believes in forgiveness for people convicted of assault.
    from Daily Mail

He found himself the centre of a huge amount of controversy when he was convicted of assaulting then-girlfriend Rihanna back in 2009.

But now Chris Brown has come forward to thank Cheryl Cole, after she said in a radio interview that we should all 'move on'.

Cheryl had said: 'I think it's really kind of Rihanna actually (to forgive Brown). She's come out and publicly forgiven him really.

'I think it's about time we all did if I'm completely honest, if you want my opinion... I think it's time we all moved on. That guy is talented as hell.'

Following Cheryl's interview, Brown wrote on his Twitter page: 'Your amazing! I appreciate you.'

He then later added: '@cherylcole thanks for the support and believing in me as an artist!'

Cheryl made the comments during an interview with In: Demand With Alex James, saying she wishes more people could learn to forgive and forget.

She added: 'I work with people all the time with my charity that are transformed characters.

'They've done things when they were young that they regret, they've been to prison and they're now upstanding members of the public and help our community and are amazing people.'

• Advertisement

Cheryl Cole has said we should all forgive Chris Brown. Isn't that awfully big of her? A woman convicted of assault believes in forgiveness for people convicted of assault.
    Cheryl and Chris are cut from the same cloth. They are both sorry over their assault convictions is so far as it caused them grief. Neither have ever acted contrite over battering someone and both act like they were somehow wronged in the whole thing because the mean media and public gave them a well deserved slagging :rolleyes:

if anyone got provoked i think they would lash out , i know i would!! people have different tempers, what chris n cheryl did happens everyday and nothing is done about it, but yet just because they are in the public eye they get hung for it!! bollix , fcuk it , get over it !!!

Eh, how do you know Chris Brown was provoked? Not that that excuses domestic violence anyway...

eh in general if someones provoked !!!!! weather people like it or not , it will happen !!

eh in general if someones provoked !!!!! weather people like it or not , it will happen !!

I would respond, but I don't know how as that's not a sentence.

Namlub wrote: »
    I would respond, but I don't know how as that's not a sentence.

I wouldn't bother. How does one respond to the statement "So he kicked teh head off her. stuff happenz lol get ova it."?

^^ i dont know you tell me , i wouldnt be able to

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    It'll be interesting to see how that goes. If she mimes, she will be slated for miming on a show that is supposed to be about the voice but if she sings live :eek:
    She sang it as far as I can see, hear. Obvious near the end when she was getting tired.

She's needs to take up running.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Sounds mimed to me.

Advertisement