Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheryl Tweedy/ Cole/ Fernadez-Versini /

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,416 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'd say she was never axed from the show just a load of bs for publicity for the show and her - Cowell's shows are all fixed maybe he should be in politics :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

:rolleyes:Well well well.... Yet another twist in this sorry saga... She's not going back to the US X Factor, she's turned the offer to return down. Dearie me....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

It's even more cringey when you read it from the official website :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Those jeans and heels look really comfortable:rolleyes:

I think the sunglasses are meant to make her face look like a butterfly that's hovering over the flowers on her top....

I may be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

I'd still give her one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭PennyLane88

meh, i think she's lost her va-voom, i always thought she was a stunner, but not so much now.....and getting back with Ashley was hardly a smart move

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭lovethefun

But we just got rid of her:(

Publicity stunt again, Xfactor is so staged:mad:

Thats why i dont watch it.

http://www.mtv.co.uk/news/cheryl-cole/323297-cheryl-cole-ashley-cole-fergie-black-eyed-peas-william

Black Eyed Peas star Fergie has revealed her pal Cheryl Cole did not want to divorce ex-hubby Ashley Cole and that she felt she had "no choice".
    Fergie, who got to know Chezza when she supported the BEPs on tour last year, has told The Sun that while she never expected the Girls Aloud beauty to rekindle her romance with Ash, she is supporting her decision to get back with Cole.
    When asked about Cheryl and the Chelsea footballer's reunion, the 36-year old admitted: "Ashley really hurt her and I couldn't see her at the time ever taking him back. But she needs to follow her own heart."
    "It's easy for people to say she's crazy taking him back, but life isn't as simple as that. If the love is still there and she truly believes he's changed then she should go for it if that's what she wants."
    Fergie continued: "It doesn't matter what family, friends or her management team say, it's her life and her decision. She really loved him and didn't want to get divorced, she just felt she had no choice.!
    The Boom Boom Pow singer, who met the former X Factor judge through her bandmate Will.I.Am, went onto claim that Cheryl will be in control of her relationship with Ashley, and that it will be the 30-year old sportsman's final lifeline.
    She confessed: "The next chance will be Ashley's last chance, there's no doubt about that. Cheryl's a lot stronger than she was two years ago. The relationship will be on her terms. It will be her who wears the trousers this time, and he won't be able to put a foot wrong."
    The BEPs leading lady added: "She's a very traditional girl at heart, and wants kids and to grow old with somebody. She is really strong now and if she decided to give him another chance, he's going to have to be the perfect husband because she wants to be the perfect wife and mother."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

meh, i think she's lost her va-voom, i always thought she was a stunner, but not so much now.....and getting back with Ashley was hardly a smart move

Seems not: http://www.breakingnews.ie/entertainment/coles-ex-ashley-bedded-stewardess-while-wooing-cheryl-513087.html

Some women are just stuupid, stuupid, stuupid!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Dymo

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭emmabee

For a woman who was so outrageously self-indulgent when doling out her mundane opinions on X Factor - it was like she thought the world depended on what she said - you'd think she'd have the same way of conducting herself under the public eye. But instead she goes back to an absolute creep: Not one, twice, but three times! Cue all of her young adoring fans thinking its okay to be treated like garbage so long as you are "in love"

http://www.digitalspy.ie/showbiz/news/a331402/cheryl-cole-ditches-ashley-reunites-with-simon-cowell.html

Cheryl Cole has reportedly cut all ties with ex-husband Ashley and rekindled her friendship with Simon Cowell.

Sources claim that the 'Promise This' singer dumped Ashley by text after learning of his alleged flings with three women, which occurred when the former couple were believed to be trying to save their marriage.

"Any reconciliation between Cheryl and Ashley is over for good," an insider told the Daily Star. "Cheryl heard of the first scandal on Saturday night before it came out on Sunday and was naturally fuming.

"She made it clear that any chance of a reunion was over and told him to delete her number and never contact her again."

Ashley reportedly neglected to reply to the message until Monday, when he claimed that the flings were acceptable because he and Cheryl weren't "officially back together" .

"Cheryl knows deep down that Ash is never going to change," the source continued. "He loves being a playboy and she said he will be forever jumping from girl to girl."

Although she may not reunite with her former husband, Cheryl is said to have mended her relationship with Cowell, who she claimed to be "through" with following her axing from The X Factor USA.

"She's using her latest heartache to throw herself into her work," a friend said. "She's back in contact with Simon and they've been speaking a lot, contrary to reports their friendship is over.

"He's once again vowed to do everything he can to help her launch her solo career in the US. She's in talks with Rihanna about a possible duet and there's even talk of Cheryl supporting her upcoming US tour dates."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

I wish Cheryl Cole would just go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

I wish Cheryl Cole would just go away.

No you don't.

You wish the media would go away and leave her alone because its their fault all these stories are being printed about Cheryl, its not hers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

karaokeman wrote: »
    No you don't.

You wish the media would go away and leave her alone because its their fault all these stories are being printed about Cheryl, its not hers.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jessicah

No you don't.

Well said. I wish the media would leave her alone, because the stories they print about her are getting extremely dull!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

No you don't.

Cheryl--> "I need some Milk, better pop on down to TescOOs, must ring the Paps first though so they can get a pic of me new 'airrrr.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

No you don't.

I know, it's a disgrace is what it is, is what it is!

Remember the time a guy from that newspaper burst into her house and took pictures of her on the loo? Or the time they forced their way into her kitchen and we were all treated to snaps of Cheryl having breakfast?

Seems like these days a girl can't even hang around movie premieres with her tramp stamp hanging out without someone taking a picture.

Cheryl--> "I need some Milk, better pop on down to TescOOs, must ring the Paps first though so they can get a pic of me new 'airrrr.
    That's important stuff. I don't know how anyone would sleep at night without knowing what brand of milk Cheryl buys :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

No you don't.

Do you seriously think that Cheryl Cole doesn't like the attention? She has very little talent to speak of, she needs the media to keep banging on about her in order to maintain her career. It's not like she could get by on mere talent, and produce records that will sell without being a "celebrity". She's one of those people who would fade into nothingness without constant media attention. That's why she should go away. She's not particularly deserving of any of this attention given she has next to zero musical talent. She's a product, and nothing else. Personally, I've no time for that. So, yes, I do actually wish she would go away.

Do you seriously think that Cheryl Cole doesn't like the attention? She has very little talent to speak of, she needs the media to keep banging on about her in order to maintain her career. It's not like she could get by on mere talent, and produce records that will sell without being a "celebrity". She's one of those people who would fade into nothingness without constant media attention. That's why she should go away. She's not particularly deserving of any of this attention given she has next to zero musical talent. She's a product, and nothing else. Personally, I've no time for that. So, yes, I do actually wish she would go away.
    You're preaching to those who won't listen. When Cheryl was unknown, she spent the early half of her career doing and saying anything that would get her noticed. She did anything to get noticed but after she got the XF, which evelated her to the A-List in the UK, she didn't have to actively seek the attention anymore, it just followed her. Her PR had done such a good job that even the most mundane stories (there was one about how she was so down to earth she rang the council to order her own bin :rolleyes:) make it into the press.

People don't become famous over night, it takes a lot of effort on behalf of the person. You have to want that sort of attention or you would just be like everyone else on these boards - talking about someone famous. My life is probably as interesting as Cheryl's - I want to do well in life and I've had douche bag boyfriends and been fired from jobs but no one cares about my life becasuse I haven't sold every story to the tabloids.

It's interesting to note that since Cheryl has been fired and she hasn't been doing interviews left, right and center, the interest in her has waned. Even the tabloids have been stretching it with pretend stories of her and Ashley getting together. With Girls's Aloud, her Ashley saga and her fame on the back of the XF ie her sole career, Cheryl maintained a level of fame for being famous, without anything to back it up. Since she got fired we haven't heard much because she doesn't have much to offer as a person.

Unless she comes back with some killer material, her career is effectively dead. Getting back to those who say that poor little trooper Cheryl never wanted the media attention, where is she without it?

http://www.digitalspy.ie/showbiz/news/a363114/cheryl-cole-denies-mc-harvey-relationship-claims.html

Cheryl denies having a relationhip with Alesha Dixon's ex husband Harvey, twitter war happening with them now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭missbelle

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    http://www.digitalspy.ie/showbiz/news/a363114/cheryl-cole-denies-mc-harvey-relationship-claims.html

Cheryl denies having a relationhip with Alesha Dixon's ex husband Harvey, twitter war happening with them now :p

She's making a show of herself the way she is coming across now! :eek:

Cheryl says Louis Walsh was a bad manager
    “We never had management. Louis claimed to be our manager but he never did it,” she said.
    “We didn’t talk to him or anything like that. He just took a cheque.

Source

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Oh FFS Cheryl, did you yourself not just say two months ago, and I quote:

"Be Careful who you kick on your way up .. They kick you twice as hard on your way back down. Unappreciation is ugly."

She needs a good hard kick up the bum. I cannot understand how these "English darlings" refuse to see the clear pattern of being built up very quickly then knocked down with a bang. They seem to, time after time, believe that they are different, that it won't happen to them, they are special and their star will never fade. Yeah, right. I'm sure the previous "darling" thought that too.

At least if Cher Lloyd were to fall for this "English Darling Syndrome" I could give her some leeway due to her age but Cheryl Nolastname is roughly my age. If I can see it and I'm not even English, what's her excuse?

I can personally think of only one person who is a "darling" in the eyes of the British press and has not come down from that. The person I'm thinking of is not English, maybe that's a factor, I don't know. Can you guess to whom I'm referring?
    It's Kylie Minogue

• Advertisement

Cheryl (no surname from now on) will debut her new single The Voice UK live show

Advertisement