Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

few cash game hands, opinions?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

that was 5/10, lost 4k. oops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭bops

take a break dougee - you're running v cold

the same game will be there tomorrow buddy!

gl

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

dougee19 wrote:
    Seat 1: Egabrense ($1196 in chips)
    Seat 2: DISTILLERY ($1362 in chips)
    Seat 3: johndamien ($979.01 in chips)
    Seat 4: ebisumaru1 ($965 in chips)
    Seat 5: michaeld18 ($547 in chips)
    Seat 6: knugge ($670 in chips)

Egabrense: SB $5
    DISTILLERY: BB $10
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to michaeld18 [D5 D3]
    johndamien: Call $10 [D2 C9] :eek:
    ebisumaru1: Call $10
    michaeld18: Call $10
    knugge: Raise $40 [LOL]
    Egabrense: Fold
    DISTILLERY: Fold
    johndamien: Call $30 :eek:
    ebisumaru1: Call $30
    michaeld18: Call $30
    :eek: :eek: OMFG, where is this game. Although he probably played his 92o about as well as it could have been played Post-Flop after limp calling from UTG :D.

You probably shouldn't have bet the River.

play plo a lot, no pt yet, going to use it a lot during the summer and next year, setting myself a challenge, starting with 10, making it to 100k in 3 months, not a massive challenge... but something i want to do, lost too much lately, all was profit though

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

What site are these HH's from by the way?

• Advertisement

lafortezza wrote:
    What site are these HH's from by the way?

ipoker (ppp)

plz check your pms ta

all of these are pp, i didnt have the written ones so i asked the managers for them, only had the pictures, i'll have a lot from full tilt over the summer just not yet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

dougee19 wrote:

No i was watchin u playin 1/2 PLO. 62 just let you down again for a $320 hand. man u really overate that, and in omaha aswel! Although u were ahead when the money went in!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

I don't know if this has been posted already but if anything could discredit pokeredge as a reliable source then it must be this....

http://www.poker-edge.com/whoami.php?name=michaeld18

you see the hand after?
    house on the turn, he rivered the str8 flushy, hehe

and the way he played it obv had nut flush draw, figured it was worth the gamble after all i lost today, :)

• Advertisement

Youre crazy lol

i used to actually be a tight player, that was on their old software, unreal loose since they changed, dont know why

okay, so back to the hands, what would you do??
    and why am i crazy?? you saw the hand didnt you???

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭insafehands

What sort of joke is this?

You say you're a winning player; you're going to make 10k into 100k (not too hard!); you know you make beginners mistake... Really, wtf?

There's no way you're a long-term winner at this game, and find it quite possible you're in debt and merely posting these to make yourself feel better.

62o? lol.

Get a hold of yourself, how people haven't told you to fo I don't know. This is undoubtedly a bit over the top, but I think that's what's needed. Also, a reason for posting this is that I myself have recently went from making a fair bit of money to losing it/spending it quite quickly. I want to get away from poker for a while (no-can-do the home game at Mr. F's - ty for offer and organising). How you play is an insult to so many players (imo).

You seem to have no regard for the money you're playing with
    dougee19 wrote:

and lack such basic skills that the only way you're up is through an unreal amount of luck.

Anyway, I need to get away from here for a while - lafortezza/any mod - could you ban me from the Poker forum?

Good luck to the rest of you,
    ish.

I don't know if this has been posted already but if anything could discredit pokeredge as a reliable source then it must be this....

http://www.poker-edge.com/whoami.php?name=michaeld18

very accurate source imo
    me: (i'm liking the description!!)
    Player Type : You are a Bomb (Aggressive/Aggressive). Your Aggressive play Pre and Post Flop makes the table fear you.

they reckon i should tighten up - sissys!!

the truth is dougee is generally tight, but is just letting some steam off! - gl to him!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

bops wrote:
    very accurate source imo
    Player Type : You are a Bomb (Aggressive/Aggressive). Your Aggressive play Pre and Post Flop makes the table fear you.

the truth is dougee is generally tight, but is just letting some steam off! - gl to him!
    Surely a lot of steam could be released at $200NL or less?

heads up before you stop playing insafehands???
    unless you're afraid your rep will be ruined?
    and you're right, my regard for money right now isnt great, makes it funnier when i lose, im on a losing streak, and im playing bad, if it affected me as much as it should have i would be in the river right now...
    but i have a light hearted approach, meaning i dont really give a s***, and if i put my mind to it i can beat a lot of the players on here. and if you want, €100 heads up?
    best of 5?

dougee19 wrote:
    okay, so back to the hands, what would you do??
    and why am i crazy?? you saw the hand didnt you???

I dont bet $36 when you did and if he raises to $144 i fold. I'm just not as big a gambler as u are!

bops wrote:
    very accurate source imo

that is the true read.....
    finally someone who actually knows what he's staying, im just tilting, and wonder how i can tilt better!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I can't find these tables on GJP...are they PPP only?

• Advertisement

Flushdraw wrote:
    I dont bet $36 when you did and if he raises to $144 i fold. I'm just not as big a gambler as u are!
    well when it was checked around there wasnt much that could call me realistically, the only thing on the flop he might have had was a flush draw, normally i wouldnt have played like that, but i figured i was good and wanted to gamble,

lafortezza wrote:
    I can't find these tables on GJP...are they PPP only?
    dont have a clue about that one

dougee19 wrote:
    that is the true read.....
    finally someone who actually knows what he's staying, im just tilting, and wonder how i can tilt better!!!

i told you we were related!!!!

i done what your doing countless times (but a bit more privately!!) - just take it from me, be careful of how much you tilt away in a session - i find it more fum and a lot cheaper to tilt at lower levels - buy in with the max and apply pressure - when you play like that @ 5/10 - they will not respect your 500$ stack like they will @50/1 or 1/2 - actually 50/1 plo can be right craic, and i enjoy 1/2 heads up cash!!

gl and be careful!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lazare

What sort of joke is this?

You say you're a winning player; you're going to make 10k into 100k (not too hard!); you know you make beginners mistake... Really, wtf?

There's no way you're a long-term winner at this game, and find it quite possible you're in debt and merely posting these to make yourself feel better.

62o? lol.

Get a hold of yourself, how people haven't told you to fo I don't know. This is undoubtedly a bit over the top, but I think that's what's needed. Also, a reason for posting this is that I myself have recently went from making a fair bit of money to losing it/spending it quite quickly. I want to get away from poker for a while (no-can-do the home game at Mr. F's - ty for offer and organising). How you play is an insult to so many players (imo).

You seem to have no regard for the money you're playing with

and lack such basic skills that the only way you're up is through an unreal amount of luck.

Anyway, I need to get away from here for a while - lafortezza/any mod - could you ban me from the Poker forum?

Good luck to the rest of you,
    ish.

Man, you have some serious issues. How has this guy offended you so much?

Dougee is on here admitting his play is bad, he's having fun, harming nobody (actually benefiting some :) ), I don't get your attitude.

It makes a change from all the bullsh1t 'aren't I amazing' threads tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭The Sheriff 101

WTF ? it cant be can it :eek:
    How times have changed remember playing in the macau with you last year and you idea of bluffing was raising UTG with KK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭ligger

dougee19 wrote:
    Seat 1: Egabrense ($1196 in chips)
    Seat 2: DISTILLERY ($1362 in chips)
    Seat 3: johndamien ($979.01 in chips)
    Seat 4: ebisumaru1 ($965 in chips)
    Seat 5: michaeld18 ($547 in chips)
    Seat 6: knugge ($670 in chips)

Egabrense: SB $5
    DISTILLERY: BB $10
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to michaeld18 [D5 D3]
    johndamien: Call $10
    ebisumaru1: Call $10
    michaeld18: Call $10
    knugge: Raise $40
    Egabrense: Fold
    DISTILLERY: Fold
    johndamien: Call $30
    ebisumaru1: Call $30
    michaeld18: Call $30
    *** FLOP *** [H3 S9 H4]
    johndamien: Check
    ebisumaru1: Check
    michaeld18: Check
    knugge: Check
    *** TURN *** [H3 S9 H4 S6]
    ebisumaru1: Check
    michaeld18: Bet $100
    knugge: Call $100
    johndamien: Call $100
    ebisumaru1: Fold
    *** RIVER *** [H3 S9 H4 S6 DJ]
    michaeld18: Bet $280
    knugge: Fold
    johndamien: Call $280
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    michaeld18: shows SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]D3 D3[/COLOR][/SIZE (Pair)
    johndamien: shows [D2 C9] (Pair)
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $1032 Rake $3
    johndamien: wins $1032

i mean this, this guy is worse than all of my plays put together, he was pulled off a lot of suckouts against me already tonight, all in preflop i have 66 he calls with k-8. $500 pot, gets involved in a 2134 with a2 suited, because they were suited!!!!
    check out jinotega right now, pp..... this is insane

Dougee,

I'd look for my money back on this hand. 2 of the same card is usually not allowed AFAIK. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

worked my way up from €1 sng on good old irish eyes.....
    also, won a tournament to start off with, then won a lot in live cash games, when i started online i was a losing player, took a few months off to realise what i was doing wrong and have been a winning player ever since...
    bankrolls is about 30/40k

are people actually watching this guy as hes playing?

because i find this hard to believe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Norwich Fan Rob

very hard to believe to be honest........strangely ive been playing 5/10 on ipoker for just about the last week, and not much at that, 3 people ive "noted", one of them is this loon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

Mr.Plough wrote:
    are people actually watching this guy as hes playing?

because i find this hard to believe

If you ran hot for a month in some of the NLHE games around the country, you'd build a big roll. You wouldn't have to be that good, tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

im just saying. it seems hes posting these hh's knowing that its terrible play beforehand

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement