Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sporting Emporium cash game league final two weeks!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

lol, just like Brian McFadden then

Yeh like Deltra!!!

id never play cards again if i . . . (stops himself whilst ahead)

Also i dont think lloyd realised what he was saying, he wouldnt have said it with any malice so i think anyone who knows him would agree it was just a misplaced comment.

Maybe Spiral didnt know that the chief had his ban lifted and couldnt live without him???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

TallaFornia Man. Twas a joke.

It Twas It Twas ......lol

i'm pullin ur leg....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭58o

Sick, cant play this. Thats 90 hours CL rake dead money in the prizepool. Guy at work called in a big favour which i owed, meaning i now have to work on tuesday night. yuck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭bops

58o wrote:
    Sick, cant play this. Thats 90 hours CL rake dead money in the prizepool. Guy at work called in a big favour which i owed, meaning i now have to work on tuesday night. yuck.

would they permit someone else to play for you?
    seems an awful waist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭The Tourist

Does anyone know what is the rake for this league? Ie How is the prize pool generated?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

Fúcking Southsiders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭baker1

I believe that the tournament is going to be Pot Limit and not No Limit next week. It looks like 45-60 players will qualify so it could be a long night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Pabloh

Hmm... Tuesday Night for the freeroll - not the best choice. I guess I'll be snoozing through work so...:confused:

Now how quickly can I get knocked out of the tournament tonight so I can work on my hours? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

The new cash league dosnt start until one month after the last as far as i know!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

so how many players from here have qualified?

• Advertisement

so how many players from here have qualified?

Hi ya Noel, I’m playing but I only have the minimum hours required as I gave myself a 3week break.... so i think its a 5K stack for me...:(

Im inski.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭delanec8

As of a couple of hours ago, im also in with about 5100 in chips

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mickste

18000 in starting chips for mise. There not locked up, so come and have a go..

mickste wrote:
    18000 in starting chips for mise. There not locked up, so come and have a go..

Feck sake mick your a pure Degenerate..... 18000 ship it .....lmao

everything must go wes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭58o

Feck sake mick your a pure Degenerate..... 18000 ship it .....lmao

As previously mentioned, i cant make this.Does anyone know if it is possible for someone else to play my stack? I'm guessing not, but i have 90 hours and it would be a shame if the degeneracy involved in accumulating those hours was in vain.

Shane thats a bumer dude, the guy your covering for at work, wish him all the best and just say GG, UL, WP catch you on the flip side or just give me your chips... ;)
    mickste wrote:
    everything must go wes

one double up and i'l split the winning with ya....

• Registered Users Posts: 36,170 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

58o wrote:
    As previously mentioned, i cant make this.Does anyone know if it is possible for someone else to play my stack? I'm guessing not, but i have 90 hours and it would be a shame if the degeneracy involved in accumulating those hours was in vain.

Talk to John about it. I would be willing to volunteer if needs be...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

lol is the lad your all on about the spiral gimp from big brother?

testicle

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

58o wrote:

We could all speculate but there is only one person who can give you a definitive answer. Give John a ring for your own sanity.

My personal view is there is a less than 5% chance he'll allow someone else play your stack. He may agree to pay you something as all players will get some money. That favour that you are paying back for better have been worth it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

walk in, see what boardsies on ur table, all in, chip dump and leave. take small % or whatever u agree wit ur "luky mate" and collect your money for turing up - itl only take 5 mins

obv the above is a big joke because its illegal . . .

John will def say no to another playin your stack, but he'l pay you what everyone is going to get for turning up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

semibluff wrote:
    walk in, see what boardsies on ur table, all in, chip dump and leave. take small % or whatever u agree wit ur "luky mate" and collect your money for turing up - itl only take 5 mins

obv the above is a big joke because its illegal . . .

John will def say no to another playin your stack, but he'l pay you what everyone is going to get for turning up

Pretty standard for Shane :p

I'm also in and looking forward to it. Not sure how many hours i have but its 100+. New poster Buchan has over 300 hours but to be honest, theres only a handful of players that have a realistic chance of taking this down.

The tournie is a PL holdem game and most players only have so many hours because they're usually out the nightly tournies so early they jump in a cash game straight away. Will also be interesting to see how the "allin preflop" players get on when they cant push with their big aces and have to play post flop poker for a change

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

This is a PL tourney? This is gonna be interesting...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

squeezed in last night after putting up with the most annoying fúcktard I've ever had to endure at a poker table for 7 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

ianmc38 wrote:
    squeezed in last night after putting up with the most annoying fúcktard I've ever had to endure at a poker table for 7 hours.

Wahooooooo more dead money!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭delanec8

ianmc38 wrote:

Nice to meet you too ian:D

Although i presume you meant the other fuktard and you'll be happy to know he lost a lot of his profit back, a fair bit to me i'm happy to say.

ianmc38 wrote:

Brilliant

2oo hours.Win this and Im out.

58 way chop anyone?

• Advertisement

youre out ? where to? the wheel of fortune;)

Advertisement