Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Funny Side of Religion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

A8lDeWCCQAEPaMN.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

e_e wrote: »
    A8lDeWCCQAEPaMN.jpg:large

s4s05sk3f.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭General Relativity

296-god-made-up5nohyph-discl.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

homonuclear-warning.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

481540_10151325019830155_548130179_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

From YLYL:

dFAG1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 34,316 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

1848?? What about Black '47? :mad:

* and other crap 'Oirish Hip-Hop' acts

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

385636_10151192950846840_1216258143_n.jpg

65060_406703759404115_27436220_n.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

234004.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭General Relativity

img20121227wa00011.jpg

Stolen from YLYL

• Advertisement

Awwww, they're adorable. ;)

img_1495.png?w=600

Jesus. The action figure.

Large image.

He doesn't even come with anything. No loaves, no fishes, no wine. Not even an oul cross.

It'd be a whole different story if there was a Pope action figure. You'd get numerous golden-jeweled accessories, different coloured outfits and a massive base (Vatican). Then you could collect all his henchmen (cardinals) and his nemeses, which include, but aren't limited to; Hitchens, Dawkins, Dennett, Jillette, and Harris.

I think I should go on Dragon's Den. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,993 ✭✭✭✭recedite

Jesus. The action figure.

Large image.
    "With gliding action" :pac: (they just didn't bother putting articulating joints in His legs). The manufacturer must think jesus fans are gullible.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

recedite wrote: »
    "With gliding action" :pac: (they just didn't bother putting articulating joints in His legs). The manufacturer must thinkknow jesus fans are gullible.

Hope you don't mind but I am tired and rude, so I fixed your post without asking.

Feckin' thing can't even walk on water...

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Lingua Franca

I hope this isn't a repost, I got nothing in the search for it.
    The Holy Prepuce, or Holy Foreskin (Latin præputium or prepucium) is one of several relics attributed to Jesus, a product of the circumcision of Jesus.
    At various points in history, a number of churches in Europe have claimed to possess Jesus' foreskin, sometimes at the same time. Various miraculous powers have been ascribed to it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
    However, the Church eventually sought to extract itself from the Holy Foreskin controversy and adopted the view that all the rival foreskins were frauds. In 1900 it made it a crime punishable by excommunication to write or speak about the Holy Foreskin.

Some medieval theologians argued that all the Holy Foreskins necessarily had to be frauds since the actual Holy Foreskin had, they asserted, ascended into Heaven with Christ. The 17th century theologian Leo Allatius speculated in his essay De Praeputio Domini Nostri Jesu Christi Diatriba that the holy foreskin had ascended into heaven at the same time as Jesus, and had become the rings of Saturn.

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/archive/permalink/the_holy_foreskin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,993 ✭✭✭✭recedite

the holy foreskin had ascended into heaven at the same time as Jesus, and had become the rings of Saturn.
    A little to the left, and it would have ended up rimming Uranus.
    I'll get me coat...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Not sure if this has been put up yet. Its an extract from the Limerick Leader that was printed in Private Eye a few weeks back.

privateeye_zpse96fab13.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,254 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Iy0ws.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

panda100 wrote: »
    Not sure if this has been put up yet. Its an extract from the Limerick Leader that was printed in Private Eye a few weeks back.

privateeye_zpse96fab13.jpg

Muslims are.unchristian lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

funny_tomb_atheist_cemetery.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Zedrayas

jesus-brb.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,371 ✭✭✭Obliq

Zedrayas wrote: »
    jesus-brb.jpg

Ah ha. Zedrayas being my eldest and in the next room, I didn't have to make a tit of myself asking what BRB (Be right back) means. Oh wait....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

M09c2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

One of my pet hates.

MrP

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Freeze at 00:17 seconds- Thunderfoot speaking out against Michael Nugent!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

That crowd that did the anti gay marriage youtube film this is their blog site

onknees_zps82ed29b9.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Freeze at 00:17 seconds- Thunderfoot speaking out against Michael Nugent!

Is fake Jewellery jewellery that hasn't grown on the jewellery tree?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement