Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any interest in a boardsie $100 freezeout on PPP for IO ticket?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pkrstar007

yes
    i would like to play my name on this is pkrstar007 and it is the same on ppp can u please invite me thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭beamo

PM sent Karl

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

Just an idea, to see if there is any interest in this.

In the boards IO sattelite tomorrow, would any one be interested in doing this.

Whoever wins gives the top 5/10 players a stake in him in the IO. Something like, 5/6% to 2nd-5th place finishers. Or 3% to 2nd - 10th place finishers.

That way the winner will be giving out roughly a quarter of himself away

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭WH BONNEY

Gus Ivey wrote:

Whoever wins gives the top 5/10 players a stake in him in the IO. Something like, 5/6% to 2nd-5th place finishers. Or 3% to 2nd - 10th place finishers.

I wouldn't have any interest in this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

Gus Ivey wrote:

No

Also, its amazing to see soooooo many new Davids around. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭WH BONNEY

BigDragon wrote:
    No

I think earlier in the thread Karl said you must have a minimun number of posts to be included, I assume he will be adhereing to that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

Gus Ivey wrote:

You can always suggest some sort of deal if/when you get to the FT then it's up to the people there to decide if there are interested.

Personally I hope to be watching Andy Black crush the final table in Monte Carlo and cruise to an IO ticket all for myself! Well I can dream can't I?? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Solksjaer

BigDragon wrote:
    No

surely the more new Davids the better, otherwise it would be just a stale desert of same ol Davids with same ol David opinions/ideas . I have a dream.
    Davids need fresh Sons of David, it's the nature of the world/universe. (except for sneaky Davids trying to get into the open sat via rushed postings......not you though Gus)

don't think your idea will get much interest though Gus, anyone who gets into this for a measley 100 would be mad to sell a portion to anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

murph01 wrote:
    Alrite lads,

As yis can see this is my 1st post on boards,i have been a regular viewer of posts on the poker side of things the last year or so but just never bothered registering cause i am a lazy f***er.
    Im not going to jump on the band wagon cause i dont deserve to play in this tourney(working monday night inanyway) but it looks a great opportunity for a "boardsie","boardster","david" to qualify on the cheap and i reckon good odds too as it maybe get 40 or 50 runners.Going to play in jp's qualifier on sunday so hopefully get my ticket for the big one there.
    Real good site-always enjoy reading the threads and look forward to getting the finger out and making a few posts in the future.:D :D:D

jaysus bob you talk some shíte you know that? ;)

OK, no prblem lads, just a suggestion...

• Advertisement

BigDragon wrote:
    No

That shouldnt be pointed at me.... I joined boards months before any word of this tournament was mentioned,

Fair enough if you dont like the idea, just a quick suggestion to see if there was interest

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

How many are regged for this now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

19 paid up, ive just added the latest batch of names to the restricted list of about 45. just need to see how many on the list actaully pay up. Once it goes above 25 it wont cancel.

Gus Ivey wrote:
    That shouldnt be pointed at me.... I joined boards months before any word of this tournament was mentioned,

Fair enough if you dont like the idea, just a quick suggestion to see if there was interest
    Sorry Gus

Just being lazy late last night. The 'No' was in reponse to your query and the other comment was just a general observation.

Sorry.

ok, all names should be on the list now. everyone should be able to register, any problems drop me a PM.

reg up biznitches or i lose my job.

BigDragon wrote:
    Sorry Gus

Just being lazy late last night. The 'No' was in reponse to your query and the other comment was just a general observation.

Sorry.
    no problem man, in my post it sounded like i was giving out.... absolutely cool....GL in the tourney if your playing it anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

Gus Ivey wrote:

Paul i agree with ollyk1 here, if you get down to the last 2-3 maybe suggest a deal then, but i understand why you would suggest this..... anyway best of luck later man...

BigDragon wrote:
    Sorry Gus

Sorry.

Was this anything to do with that bad beat you got Dragon..... nightmare call by your man... VUL...

Paul i agree with ollyk1 here, if you get down to the last 2-3 maybe suggest a deal then, but i understand why you would suggest this..... anyway best of luck later man...
    Yea olly's idea was more realistic.. best of luck to you 2 wes (your gonna need a lot of it);)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

am 50-50 if I can make this.

• Advertisement

boo-urns.

32 paid up so it's going ahead regardless. best of luck to everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mbna19

I would be interested, my ppp id is mbna19
    Is it going to go ahead?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

havent some of these lads registered got tickets already?
    greedy so and sos ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 pauloc333

yes paulo c

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

hmmmmmm

BigDragon wrote:
    No

now i see what u mean :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 26 pauloc333

karlh wrote:
    Hi folks,

with the event filling up and a few threads mentioning who can't play the IO due to price of satellites etc, would there be any interest in one last online satellite, a $100 freezeout?

I can make it a decent structure and an invitational so only boardsies who post nicknames here can register.

ppp will guarantee a ticket once we get 25 runners confirmed (ticket is $4700ish so could have juicy overlay)

schtick a "yes" post with your ppp nickname below if you'ld be interested. 25 names and we can get moving. Can hold it Monday Night at 10pm after $1 IO shootout at 8pm, will finalise once I can get and idea of numbers.

karlh.

List so far:

5pin5
    bottom feeder
    DingDong
    ianmc38
    bops
    aidankk
    fabsoul
    scooter 007
    Whyno
    Ollieboy
    WH BONNEY
    RichieLawlor
    5starpool
    Lazare
    TheRock
    Gus Ivey
    reilly110
    Goremount
    gaz15
    BigDragon
    digiman
    ronanp
    fl&sh
    POK3RPRODIGY
    Lplate
    dingle
    a-k-47
    Bandana boy
    Funkymonk83
    CodeMonkey
    The Istanbul
    DeadParrot
    Youngza
    rag2gar
    Russh
    hoooooooot
    rx8
    Silver-Tiger
    Gholimoli
    Flipper
    k101
    ollyk1
    kakak1
    tipptop29
    Fathead
    pppspecial
    bottom feeder
    Iago

Still waiting for nicknames from 5pin5 and ianmc38
    any chance of gettin my name on that list for 2nite karl.. ppp name is paulo c, cheers

Was this anything to do with that bad beat you got Dragon..... nightmare call by your man... VUL...
    LOL Thx man It hurt alright.

• Advertisement

JP events haven't really been good to you, i was there at the last one when you received your last beat....... hmmmmm K3 **game is rigged**

Advertisement