Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any interest in a boardsie $100 freezeout on PPP for IO ticket?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

I will dust off the 'bigsynergy' account for a quick jaunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭digiman

I will play as well, will pm you in a few mins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭ronanp

yes, username ronanp.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭fl&sh

yes,i'll play.pm sent with sn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 POK3RPRODIGY

yeah karl count me in..cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Lplate

Yes. pm on way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

Karlh can you confirm how many ya have, if this is going ahead....
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

anyone who has alreay posted or PM'd nickname is in, we're getting there.

ill update original post with a list this evening.

new rule from this point on: only open to boardsies with post count >25 just so nobody pulls the plonk ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

lol thats my 2 brothers and 2 mates out....LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭Gholimoli

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,213 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

karlh wrote:
    new rule from this point on: only open to boardsies with post count >25 just so nobody pulls the plonk ;)

Bad idea. Postcount of >25 for those Regged after October 2006 maybe. There are a lot of genuine guys who have been registered for months or maybe years who just lurk and don't post for whatever reason. I don't believe they should be excluded tbh. Example: Goremount below.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭dingle

Count me in. SN 'dingledaly'

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

yes, luckyvegas7

and to those who qualified already but want another ticket, shame on u

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

I too will play but you must promise to keep my PPP sig of Bandana boy a secret

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Funkymonk83

LuckyLloyd wrote:
    Bad idea. Postcount of >25 for those Regged after October 2006 maybe. There are a lot of genuine guys who have been registered for months or maybe years who just lurk and don't post for whatever reason. I don't believe they should be excluded tbh. Example: Goremount below.

i would like to play if this rule is being used, Funky21

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭CodeMonkey

yes, can play, will send pm with nick

LuckyLloyd wrote:

they can always go chat about STDs or wrestling for an hour and come back....

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭The Istanbul

Karl

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

I dont know how long i`m on the boards but dont post barrin i hadnt somethin good ta say (never happens lol). Does this mean karlh that i dont qualify to play the freezeout..If it does tell me now and i`ll post 25 useless comments on all the threads to qualify!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,213 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

I too will play but you must promise to keep my PPP sig of Bandana boy a secret

You idiot. Cat completely out of the bag. :)

In any case, if they saw you play nobody could credit it - your posts would indicate that you are actually decent. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

PM sent Karl thanks, though I dont really know why we arent open with the Screennames as we'll all be playing against each other anyway

Whyno wrote:
    Does this mean karlh that i dont qualify to play the freezeout..If it does tell me now and i`ll post 25 useless comments on all the threads to qualify!!!!

Although I love the idea of random poker davids posting nonsense in the PI forum, it'll prolly get me banned for inciting it - you're in Whyno.

Fair point about the lurkers, just dont consider someone a boardsie if they have signed up since I started this thread.

As the great Bill Hicks once said "You're not even a f'n human being until you're in my phonebook buddy!" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Youngza

Yes please, youngza

34 so far. Ill bump this when the tournament is open for registration. Only players on the list will be allowed to register.

once 25 are paid up the ticket is guaranteed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭rx8

Yeah i'll play in this
    My username is smurph31
    Cheers

anyone wanting to play, please post in thread and not just PM me.

rag2gar
    Russh
    hoooooooot

added

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

I'll Play

S/n = Skinsilver

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭k101

i will play as well

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭k101

hope having just 19 posts doesnt stop me from being able to play. i played the boards tournament last week on stars

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭murph01

Alrite lads,

As yis can see this is my 1st post on boards,i have been a regular viewer of posts on the poker side of things the last year or so but just never bothered registering cause i am a lazy f***er.
    Im not going to jump on the band wagon cause i dont deserve to play in this tourney(working monday night inanyway) but it looks a great opportunity for a "boardsie","boardster","david" to qualify on the cheap and i reckon good odds too as it maybe get 40 or 50 runners.Going to play in jp's qualifier on sunday so hopefully get my ticket for the big one there.
    Real good site-always enjoy reading the threads and look forward to getting the finger out and making a few posts in the future.:D :D:D

Advertisement