Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A 24 story, continue it on...

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 tomm1077

As Jack walks around a corner, he's jumped by two figures dressed in black. Jack is beaten to the ground but manages to get back on his feet & punches one of his attackers in the face & hears a grunt of a female voice. As he looks down he sees that it his old flame Nina Myers unconscious on the ground. As the shock kicks in he hears a gun being cocked. He looks around and sees to his absolute horror that the other attacker is......

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Hurley from Lost.... Jack immediately takes out his phone to ring J.J Abrams to tell him that a character from his show has arrived. However Jack realises that he has no more credit and must send a call me message.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,672 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Jack uses the Bathroom :eek:

Drying his hands off, Jack's cellphone begins ringing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

It's Brian Cowen trying to convince him to vote YES on the Lisbon Treaty.

"I am voting YES Brian, i give you my word".......which of course meant that he was going to vote NO

Meanwhile, Jack suddenly remembered...........

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

The banana in his pocket which had burst open and caused a mess in his pants.......
    Fortunately he found a....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭MadPatrick

n AK48, a new weapon developed by CTU, which would prove to be useful later

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

AK48 was original developed by the Irish Government. Willie O'Dea government spokesperson/MoD, answers a few questions about the sale of the AK48 to the US government.

"Look, it for the benefit of the children and the old people. To hold on to this kind of technology would hurt the economy. This recession that we are heading into doesn't need any AK48s or AK47s or AK anythings..... "

Interputed by a sinn fein gealscoil parent

"What about the children" Voice over "Sinn Fein, Spokesperson on arms and gealscoileann.

"Well all I can say is the barracks won't be closing" Voice Over "Willie O'Dea, MoD and government spokesperson"

John Bowman: So the sale of these arms isn't about Children and the Elderly?

Willie O'Dea: Now John your sounding more and more like a Shinner, I have lost my respect for you and so has the government. You don't seem to understand that the in the Army Barracks there are plenty of Elderly and Children, to ignor them and their fighting families would be to do them a disservice.

Joan Burton: This is just typical of the government, everytime they come on the TV they are represented by Willie O'Dea ......

Meanwhile Jack discovers the remote control.........

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

...to his tv and...

...to his tv and...

Ah come on that was where I was going......

Jack soon discovers that the remote for the TV is a 4in1 and has a setting for an AK48.

He rings Chloe to gain instructions for this strange remote control, know that she is under contract terms to deal with all technical stuff even if he could use the damn thing.

Chloe: Jack, the president is on the line.
    Jack: No time chloe I have found the remote for the AK49.
    Chloe: Where?
    Jack: In my living room, can you download the instruction book to me?
    Chloe: What kind of ****ing remote control is this.

Different screens appear, one of Willie O'Dea leaving RTE studios, another of the US president holding on to speak with Jack, another of the AK48 leaving with the terrorist, and another of jack's remote control downloading the instruction booklet.

.... what time is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭adamb92

*DRAMATIC MUSIC*

tick-tick, tick-tick...

*ads* :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Pauric

Boom! the radio flares on with the latest Lilly Allen tune...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

..."Oh, my God, I don't Believe it" which Jack sings to himself from his ipod.

Tony Almeda mistakenly thinks that Jack is under threat and jumps on the person standing behind Jack. To his surprise, Tony finds that the person now lying semi-conscious on the ground is none other than...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Former President Logan, who has just taken a cyanide pill so Jack will not be able to torture him with.....

LD 50 wrote: »
    Former President Logan, who has just taken a cyanide pill so Jack will not be able to torture him with.....

His deep gravely voice, just then he hears someone coming in to the house and rush of knowing that they will only assume that he is responisble for the death of President Logan, he quick rushes out and calls Renee,

JACK:

President Logan has just been killed but he told me that their is still a plot out there against the USA.

RENEE:

But jack why not come in? they will believe you

JACK:

Just trust me on this, I did what I had to DAMN IT.

RENEE:

Alright Jack don't worry I will talk to....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

...Tony Almeda. At least, we know we can trust him Jack. For that reason, I have given him the secret formula for unlocking the code to the explosives hidden in the abandoned warehouse where that security firm used to be based. You know the one, which were discovered to be working with the corrupt African regime.

Hang on Jack. The FBI are sending me a text about a mysterious explosion in downtown LA. I'll have to go.

Jack: Damn it! I think I know what this is about. Thanks Renee.

Jack turns to Tony and sticks his hand...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭pah

...up his ass. His whole hand, up his hole ass.

To the elbow and...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

And wonders why a three years idle thread was suddenly bumped!?

Then realises the 24 timeline regularly jumps forward 4 years at a time, reckons his hand has been up Almeda's ass long enough and pulls his trusty h&k USP Compact out through his rectum having previously tortured Tony by making him east his gun after he defected to try and save Michelle who was still alive DAMN IT...

Cringe. A bit drunk writing that I'd say

Advertisement