Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland V Italy

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 fmess

Thanks to all 4 all the bad mouthing I got in the past few weeks in every pub (if not insults), without the one I ( as an Italian) had to hear from national Irish Television.
    I really don't understand the attitude of most of the Irish crowd. I was in Rome and Irish are well respected not treated as foreign c..ts
    I work here, have a family here ( my Irish son plays rugby in Galway), I respect and love Ireland as much as my country. I'm pleased that Italy played "just a bit better" compare to last years, but I would rather like to believe is not only a fluck. For who wrote all that comments I would suggest to see the result (or the match on youtube if you have some time)of the italian team in the test matches before this year 6 Nations.
    I'm sorry that Ireland didn't win, but as a former Rugby player if you have a chance to kick a free on the 80th min. you'll do it. Then I've prob. watched the match with different eyes but even Ireland is def. 1 of the best team in the world I counted a few bad calls in the passes during the match and last year match in Dub. as well, no Italians moaned and complained, they just keep playing 'cause they knew the international ref. attitude in big matches..
    Lads, just remember that Italy joined the tournament only a few years ago and it took France 40 years to win the first 5 Nations. I would like everybody to be more fair as Rugby mentality teaches. Best of luck with W.C. 2007

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

What? I'm not really sure the point you're making. Not one person I've met have begrudged the Italtians for they're victories. They don't blame Italy for losing the 6N but we blame ourselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

pp_me129 wrote:
    What happens if its a draw on points difference?
    if the 6N tournament is a draw on points - it goes to tries scored; if that is dran, the tournament is tied. The fact that France beat us would have made no difference. For the record.

Advertisement