Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekly Jackpot SNG league idea (youngins only)

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Is the final STT going to be six handed as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭aodea

well i figure that depends on hpw many we have but if its 12 play two sixs till ten and then start 9 handed.

Sounds like fun! I'll be there with bells on. So can people only play six stts or can you play more, numbers permitting, and have your best six go towards the final.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭delanec8

If there are any spots left in the 12 stick me down plz.

shoutman wrote:
    Sounds like fun! I'll be there with bells on. So can people only play six stts or can you play more, numbers permitting, and have your best six go towards the final.

well yeah i dont know because it effects the dynamic of the game.

• Advertisement

delanec8 wrote:
    If there are any spots left in the 12 stick me down plz.

your added delanec8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

did you pay last time??:confused

In a manner of speaking-I was first out when I "ran" aq into a7.Sam.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

jbravado wrote:
    did you pay last time??:confused

In a manner of speaking-I was first out when I "ran" aq into a7.Sam.
    i knew you pLayed, but when you left lloyd said you didnt pay, hes always making up lies and stuff esp at the poker table so i thought id ask you first. For shame LLoyd....

Ah pay...I see

Yes-I left the pretzel monies at the poker desk-it appears my reputation was called into question-Im pretty low but not THAT low........well...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭delanec8

This on tonight? What 6 are playing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,258 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

I'm out. Playing the EOM in the Fitz.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

I'll have to bow out as well

Im out aswell-need a decent kip.

hybrid played tonight, Bubble was Luke "the Rock who cant fold QQ" Shoutman, 3rd was AKQJT, 2nd was Goodluck2myself and winner by virtue of a bad beat cough was Jeffory DITpoker.

I'm a bad player I cant fold a full house...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

bad beat!!?!?!! i'll kill ya!!! made a good call with 10,5... made a good call with K8... and good play with 88... 3 hands, 3 big pots... ONE CHAMPION!!!

Based on this result i'm selling 98% of myself in the irish open... €35 is 1%... anyone?? ANYONE!??!?!

ditpoker wrote:
    bad beat!!?!?!! i'll kill ya!!! made a good call with 10,5... made a good call with K8... and good play with 88... 3 hands, 3 big pots... ONE CHAMPION!!!

Based on this result i'm selling 98% of myself in the irish open... €35 is 1%... anyone?? ANYONE!??!?!
    ill take . 40%

Advertisement