Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad manners to piss in shower?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Sarn wrote: »
    How can people not control their bladders for a few minutes (I'm assuming all posters here are over the age of 18 months or aren't getting into the shower after several pints?)?
    If you look in the thread its nothing to do with control.
    People talk about it being sterile, more often than not it is, but if you have a disease such as hepatitis you run the risk of infecting other people (go the scaremongering :p).
    Do you plan on licking the shower just after someone gets out of it :confused:
    I don't think "not to worry it's sterile" would cover getting pissed on by someone in a communal shower (not quite the same thing I know). Sorry for that unpleasant image.
    Its a bit more than not quite the same thing, its completely different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭TheThing!

Jack Vegas wrote: »
    Here...you are one odd bloke.

I don't think it is odd, I think it is pretty normal, all people would do the same in my position

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

How can people not control their bladders for a few minutes (I'm assuming all posters here are over the age of 18 months or aren't getting into the shower after several pints?)?

Uromysitisis

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭masseyno9

Reminds me of a trip away i was on last year. The hostel we were in had mainly shared bathrooms on each floor. Some of the lads got a shower in their room, but their floor didn't have a toilet. So rather than get up and go downstairs for a piss, they just used the shower for relieving themselves in. As a group it was decided it was cool once they "flushed" ie. turned the water on during and after their episode. They used the shared showers for actually washing themselves in tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭bangersandmash

petes wrote: »
    Depends.

Normal shower. Not golden.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭binhead

My dog pissed on the floor on Halloween night.

Then in the morning when I went to let him out, In his twitching excitement and uncontrollable joy at seeing me (I'm class) he managed to jump into his own pool of piss and swing his long hairy tail right into it and wag that sponge all over the F%*king room. It had hit me across the face twice before I could even get a single shout out. By that stage his excitement/confusion had reached dazzling heights and he was jumping and turn impressive 360's all the while in his own piss.

When he finally heeled, of course, it was in the puddle.

And he's normally such a bright spark.

Anyways yea, I wish he'd pissed in the shower, would have been way easier to clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

No harm in the odd piss in the shower. Water flowing and soap suds etc. No one is gonna get hurt. Wouldnt make a habit of it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

Peeing on your feet keeps athletes foot at bay.

2 stroke wrote: »
    Peeing on your feet keeps athletes foot at bay.

Will bear that in mind. Nothing worse than the auld athete's foot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭TheThing!

binhead wrote: »
    My dog pissed on the floor on Halloween night.

Then in the morning when I went to let him out, In his twitching excitement and uncontrollable joy at seeing me (I'm class) he managed to jump into his own pool of piss and swing his long hairy tail right into it and wag that sponge all over the F%*king room. It had hit me across the face twice before I could even get a single shout out. By that stage his excitement/confusion had reached dazzling heights and he was jumping and turn impressive 360's all the while in his own piss.

When he finally heeled, of course, it was in the puddle.

And he's normally such a bright spark.

Anyways yea, I wish he'd pissed in the shower, would have been way easier to clean.

That is a feicin hilarious post, kudos, my man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭binhead

Cheers man,

That dog could have his own blog, he's a complete maniac.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,496 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Pissing in the shower is disgusting. Classy bunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭MadPatrick

It's the most natural thing in the world, I try to have a little pee every time I shower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

When yah gotta go yah gotta go..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Personally dont think it's wrong in your own shower

but today i was at m local swimming pool and was in the communal shower and some fella next to me just started pissing infront of me...so in that case i think it's pretty bad mannered.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

connundrum wrote: »
    However it is bad manners if you take a slash when someone aka. your gf/bf is standing beside you in the shower :p
    Unless you freaks are into that golden shower thing...:rolleyes:

Oh, and once it's aimed at the hole, what the hell. Aimed at the wall, though, is not cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

Trilla wrote: »
    So is it bad form to take a leak while in the shower

No, Who's gonna know the difference?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

the_syco wrote: »
    Unless you freaks are into that golden shower thing...:rolleyes:

Oh, and once it's aimed at the hole, what the hell. Aimed at the wall, though, is not cool.

dont knock it till ya try it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

dont knock it till ya try it ;)

Golden Shower or pissing on the wall?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i couldnt care less, what's worse is when the shower is full of hair

• Advertisement

I did a piss before I went into the shower but had a bit left tonight so i had a slight piss in the shower. No one will know - no onw will care - where's the harm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

What about **** in the shower?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

connundrum wrote: »
    Golden Shower or pissing on the wall?

both :)

ah now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Peeing in the shower keeps your feet warm. Nuff said.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭R33F

If it happens it happens - no biggie. You ensure it's washed away. Move on. No problems here.
    Who was it that said their definition of a "classy girl" was one who gets out of the shower to pee?

Yeah - but the girl who can stand in the shower and pee into the toilet is the real keeper ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

that was my first ****, and my best shower *ever*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭CountryWise

Ya helps when your in a bad mood

Advertisement