Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad manners to piss in shower?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

Rhyme wrote:
    Piss in the toilet from the shower?
    it's been done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭eiretamicha

Oh come on...everyone pisses in the shower. Urine is mostly sterile anyway, and as long as you try to pee in the drain hole, it's not a big deal. ;)

Now peeing in the bath...that's a different story. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Nothing like a golden shower in the morning to wake you up :D

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Oh come on...everyone pisses in the shower.
    A statement of fiction stated as fact.

Some people piss in the shower, most don't I would imagine. I personally take the 42 seconds to go in the toilet before I shower.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

It's perfectly fine to piss in the shower even in somebody elses shower, it's just bad manners to tell them you did, or tell them their shower smells like piss and they should really do something about it, then give them that... You disgust me look.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭eiretamicha

5starpool wrote:
    A statement of fiction stated as fact.

Some people piss in the shower, most don't I would imagine. I personally take the 42 seconds to go in the toilet before I shower.
    In real life, I don't know anybody that doesn't piss in the shower. Don't know if that has to do with the fact that I'm American though...

Gosh darn dirty yanks. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Not a problem,

Plus you're saving water on flushing and toilet paper.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

No problem tbh, once the water is running.

HavoK wrote:
    Last time around, somebody started talking about taking a dump in the shower and mashing it down with their toes.

Hey, what I actually said was that I had no problem going to the toilet in the showers, but I didn't like having to push the poo down the plughole with my toes...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

grimloch wrote:
    I'm just sticking my head in here to let everyone know that I achieved this the last time this topic was brought up.
    Steak wrote:
    it's been done!
    *Salutes*

Be wary of the final shake though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

This can turn into a rather heated debate quite quickly. Be warned.

My own thoughts are that if you've no problem with someone washing the dangleberries out of their ass in the shower, then you should have no problem with them p*ssing in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭poobum

DaveMcG wrote:
    This can turn into a rather heated debate quite quickly. Be warned.

My own thoughts are that if you've no problem with someone washing the dangleberries out of their ass in the shower, then you should have no problem with them p*ssing in it.

nvr thought about it that way...yeh i dont mind ppl pissing! once they wash it down after! dont want to step into my shower n see a puddle of yellow water! so like just aim for the hole n run the shower over it b4 u get out! no problems!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I don't do it personally, I mean theres a toilet right beside it which I use before, but wouldn't particularly care if someone else did it. As has been said, urine is sterile and sure its going down the drain anyway, so long as its all washed down I don't mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

No problem with it, aslongas its washed down after

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

This battle has already been won on afterhours.
    Pissing in the shower is OK... it's been official for a few months now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

HavoK wrote:
    Last time around, somebody started talking about taking a dump in the shower and mashing it down with their toes.
    That's it...I'm outta here...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Why not poop in the shower? It's more honest in terms of the respect you have for others. And it won't be hidden when your flatmates go to take their showers. In this way, when they step in it, they gain an "appreciation" for your level of personal hygiene.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Rhyme wrote:
    *Salutes*

Be wary of the final shake though.

Yeah, it got a bit scary towards the end. Luckily I had the foresight to deploy the guest towels on the floor beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Why not poop in the shower? It's more honest in terms of the respect you have for others. And it won't be hidden when your flatmates go to take their showers. In this way, when they step in it, they gain an "appreciation" for your level of personal hygiene.
    :rolleyes:

I don't see how that reflects your personal hygiene at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

There are Stage 3 water restrictions in Victoria so pissing in the shower and on tomato plants is encouraged. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

5starpool wrote:
    In that inclusive of unzipping, the act, zipping up and flushing? Because otherwise I think you're a slow goer. The other day I was burstin' and so wondered how long it would take. It was only about 30 seconds, and as I said, there was plenty. 42 is overkill.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

I would never p!ss in the shower! :eek: However I do p!ss in the sink... Go figure :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Trilla ya minger! remind me never to move in wit ya! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

it is fine. piss is stertile

Is it ok to have a sly waz in the swimming pool?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,308 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Stephen wrote:
    No. Like was said above, urine is sterile.
    Not if its sitting luke warm in a dirty shower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

While we're here, is it ok to wash your feet in the toilet if the shower is occupied by someone taking a wiz?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

wyndham wrote:
    Is it ok to have a sly waz in the swimming pool?
    Obviously not.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Hagar wrote:
    While we're here, is it ok to wash your feet in the toilet if the shower is occupied by someone taking a wiz?
    Only if Toilet Duck is used to clean under your toe nails.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Who was it that said their definition of a "classy girl" was one who gets out of the shower to pee?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

If your drunk, a lot of things are appropriate.... including pissing in the shower :D

Advertisement