Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad manners to piss in shower?

Options
  • 12-01-2007 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,736 ✭✭✭✭

I know there was a thread not so long ago like this...but wanna put it out there again. So is it bad form to take a leak while in the shower

Bad manners to piss in shower? 270 votes

yep
    0% 0 votes
    nope
    49% 134 votes
    what!! sure I piss in the sink
    50% 136 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

At someone elses house when the water isn't running? Yeah, prolly.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,736 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

no no, in your own gaf with other people living in it with the water running

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

it is fine. piss is stertile

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Lolz! Not bad manners just bad timing :D

However it is bad manners if you take a slash when someone aka. your gf/bf is standing beside you in the shower :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Who will know only you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

It's fine as long as you make sure it's all washed away when you're done.

Getting into the shower on a cold winter morning and putting your foot into a puddle of someone else's piss must be one of the worst possible ways to start a day...

if you knew someone in your gaf was doing it would you be annoyed? If they told ya for example

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

Trilla wrote:
    if you knew someone in your gaf was doing it would you be annoyed? If they told ya for example

Yeah id probable think it was kinda gross, but lets be realistic who in there right mind would admit to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

No. Like was said above, urine is sterile.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

i don't think ive ever done that, actually i think new years 2001 i may have pissed in a shower in someones house but im not sure
    still tho its not right

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Piss in the toilet from the shower?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Why would anyone want to píss in the shower when a couple of feet away there's probably a perfectly good hand-basin?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Piss, no. Poop. Yes.

Sterile, as long as it's all washed away should be fine. Mind the hairy plug hole though! Wouldn't want to get into a shower that smelled of piss!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

connundrum wrote:

However it is bad manners if you take a slash when someone aka. your gf/bf is standing beside you in the shower :p

Depends.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭the Shades

I'd say it was beyond bad manners and just plain revolting, sterile or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Last time around, somebody started talking about taking a dump in the shower and mashing it down with their toes.

petes wrote:
    Depends.

Hmmm..

Ok I'll take that point. I should have said 'Without telling them first'.
    But then I suppose you could say Depends again.. ah god :o

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

It's fine. So long as:

1. You try to pee into the plughole (or at least in an area that will be well cleansed by the water)
    2. There's not someone else in there with you at the time
    3. You do it before you wash yourself, and not after (may as well use the soap runoff from yourself to help clean it)
    4. You're not just pissed and taking a leak into the shower instead of the toilet.

Heyes wrote:
    Yeah id probable think it was kinda gross, but lets be realistic who in there right mind would admit to it.

erm...

Trilla wrote:
    erm...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.. the truth comes out! I thought you were talking bout someone else in your house.. oh lolololol :D

• Advertisement

yeah I admit it...had a conversation with one of the boys last night. In the end he told me to get some manners!! Same guy has pissed outside in our back yard against the wall, which is shared with 2 other sets people and is a walkway to their washing machine shed.

ah, I dunno...he was really annoyed anyhow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

seamus wrote:
    It's fine. So long as:

1. You try to pee into the plughole (or at least in an area that will be well cleansed by the water)
    2. There's not someone else in there with you at the time
    3. You do it before you wash yourself, and not after (may as well use the soap runoff from yourself to help clean it)
    4. You're not just pissed and taking a leak into the shower instead of the toilet.
    Quoted for truth. Amen.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,756 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Trilla wrote:
    Same guy has pissed outside in our back yard against the wall...
    Ahh... There's nothing like pissing in the open air (as long as you're pointing downwind). The feel of a cool night breeze whistling around your mickey is wonderful. Happy days!

Back on topic - Peeing in your own shower is fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Mexicola

What about golden showers in the shower :D

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭greine

HavoK wrote:
    Last time around, somebody started talking about taking a dump in the shower and mashing it down with their toes.

:D:D too funny!!!

judging by the poll it is fairly bad manners to do so

ah well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

I think there is something about the shower that makes you need to go. But it is fairly rank and should only be used as an emergency.

plonk wrote:
    But it is fairly rank and should only be used as an emergency.

But the water would be dirty from you washing yourself, its sterile, and you'd be aiming for the plughole and washing the shower down afterwards

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Rhyme wrote:
    Piss in the toilet from the shower?

I'm just sticking my head in here to let everyone know that I achieved this the last time this topic was brought up.

Plus, if you wee in the shower you're pretty much aiming for the part that never gets stepped on. Now if there was twirling involved and pelvic thrusting, well that would be a different kettle of fish altogether.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

its only bad manners if the missus is in it with you at the same time

Advertisement