Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad manners to piss in shower?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

agamemnon wrote:
    Getting into the shower on a cold winter morning and putting your foot into a puddle of someone else's piss must be one of the worst possible ways to start a day...

lol. this is thread of the day..

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭bbbbb

To all the people who piss in the shower, who cleans the shower?

I'm talking Cif, rubber gloves & elbow action on hands & knees once a week/month/whatever, not just running some soapy "after shower water" over the yellow stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Jetwash the toes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

bbbbb wrote:

I'm talking Cif, rubber gloves & elbow action on hands & knees once a week/month/whatever, not just running some soapy "after shower water" over the yellow stuff.
    Why?

It doesn't smell and it doesn't leave any residue so what difference does it make?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

If you expect me to exit the shower dripping wet to piss in the pan,horse, you are mistaken.

Let it go for Chrissakes,aint no big deal.

I mean,where do all those winnits and tag nuts go????

get a bit real here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭poobum

Victor wrote:
    Not if its sitting luke warm in a dirty shower.
    depends if your caught or not!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,736 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Well was enough for my mate to get really pissed off about...and whip out the "get some manners" comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

For me

I go before I go in the shower. It's disgusting to do it and very bad manners.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭bbbbb

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Why?

It doesn't smell and it doesn't leave any residue so what difference does it make?

Does the shower ever get cleaned then?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,859 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

swingking wrote:
    For me

I go before I go in the shower. It's disgusting to do it and very bad manners.

Spot on!

I will personally kick the sht out of anyone that does it in my gaff.

Youse have been warned!!!!

• Advertisement

bbbbb wrote:
    Does the shower ever get cleaned then?
    Yep, quiet frequently actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,480 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Why do people clean the shower at all? Or even the toilet? Urine is sterile in the body, but lots of nasty stuff grows on it once its out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

astrofool wrote:
    Why do people clean the shower at all? Or even the toilet? Urine is sterile in the body, but lots of nasty stuff grows on it once its out.
    ...if it's left stagnant, that is. Hence why it's flushed down the toilet, and hence why I imagine most people would only pee in the shower if the water is running. Gets rid of the evidence AND the germs :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Brian Capture

Had a party in our house a few years ago. Quite a few people there I didn't know.

Person unknown decided to unload bloody (haemorroids / clots?) diarrhoea into the wash hand basin - after putting the plug in first. Then he filled it with water.

One of my housemates had to cover his hand with a Dunnes bag and put it into the water to pull out the plug.

Wrecked the party buzz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Had a party in our house a few years ago. Quite a few people there I didn't know.

Person unknown decided to unload bloody (haemorroids / clots?) diarrhoea into the wash hand basin - after putting the plug in first. Then he filled it with water.

One of my housemates had to cover his hand with a Dunnes bag and put it into the water to pull out the plug.

Wrecked the party buzz.
    Jayzis... I can imagine...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Last time there was a topic like this it went to 15 or 16 pages...

It gets as heated as an evolution vs. creationism debate.

You have been warned.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

That's nasty.

Our toilet is right beside our shower so I can't see any reason why anyone in our house would pee in the shower.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,156 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Right. Haven;t read the previous four pages, so....
    Who in there right mind is complaining about passing urine into a ceramic bowl and then washing it down with a torrent of water? And why?

Ya bnloody big girls blousses yiz. The lot a' yiz....

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,308 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I mean,where do all those winnits and tag nuts go????
    You may need the explain those terms, although I may live to regret this request.

Piste wrote:
    That's nasty.

Our toilet is right beside our shower so I can't see any reason why anyone in our house would pee in the shower.
    I doubt people go into the shower thinking they will go in the shower instead of the toilet but instead when the feeling does come (and it normally does when the shower comes) why bother holding it or stopping the shower and getting out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

bbbbb wrote:
    The shower cleans itself duh :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Wrecked the party buzz.

Bit too much information there Brian.

You seem to be rather unfortunate in these scatting situations I notice.;)

Seems to ,erm, kinda follow you around.:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Why not poop in the shower? It's more honest in terms of the respect you have for others. And it won't be hidden when your flatmates go to take their showers. In this way, when they step in it, they gain an "appreciation" for your level of personal hygiene.

LOL :D

must remember never to invite you to my house though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭in_da_club

if you gotta go, you gotta go!!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭cazzy

No, thats disgusting. Its very bad manners and foul. Its not like a toilet isnt near -I mean really- no excuse thats just pure laziness.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,925 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I prefer not to smell and/or enhale my own airborne urine fumes, cheers. Its bad enough urinals feel the need to commit retaliatory strikes on you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭TheThing!

In my house there is a bathroom and then a separate room for the shower and bath. The bathroom is at the far end of the hall, and the shower/bath is right next to the stairs. I've been going straight into the shower room for years. I piss in the sink and wash my hands symultaneously. This will give you some idea of my hygiene, so I obviously do piss in the shower. Whats worse is that recently we had this power shower installed. It is whopper powerful. What I do now is I take dumps in the shower and then blast it away with the power shower. The shower is so strong it basically vapourizes the faeces. No smell, no faeces...the perfect crime!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Jack Vegas

TheThing! wrote: »
    In my house there is a bathroom and then a separate room for the shower and bath. The bathroom is at the far end of the hall, and the shower/bath is right next to the stairs. I've been going straight into the shower room for years. I piss in the sink and wash my hands symultaneously. This will give you some idea of my hygiene, so I obviously do piss in the shower. Whats worse is that recently we had this power shower installed. It is whopper powerful. What I do now is I take dumps in the shower and then blast it away with the power shower. The shower is so strong it basically vapourizes the faeces. No smell, no faeces...the perfect crime!

Here...you are one odd bloke.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Sarn

Bad manners if you share with other people. If it's your own do what you want.

How can people not control their bladders for a few minutes (I'm assuming all posters here are over the age of 18 months or aren't getting into the shower after several pints?)?

People talk about it being sterile, more often than not it is, but if you have a disease such as hepatitis you run the risk of infecting other people (go the scaremongering :p). Also, how can you be sure you rinse all of it?

I don't think "not to worry it's sterile" would cover getting pissed on by someone in a communal shower (not quite the same thing I know). Sorry for that unpleasant image.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

I was away at a stag weekend there a while back and a mate (Rag) shat in my bath. I wasnt in it at the time but it was still nasty

Advertisement