Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can PokerEvents please reply to this?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭robinlacey

Solksjaer wrote:
    PM sent

Goodbye all.

See yiz around the place...I'll be on the 2+ 2 site!

lol
    they'll love you over there!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

Since Fintan is unavailable for comment I thought it would be OK to fill in the blanks. Courtesy of the last pokerevents thread:
    ntlbell wrote:
    07-minister.jpg

ALL OUR DEALERS ARE WELL PAID AND FED.

100% PRIZE POOL PAID

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

RoundTower wrote:
    Since Fintan is unavailable for comment I thought it would be OK to fill in the blanks. Courtesy of the last pokerevents thread:

Originally Posted by ntlbell
    07-minister.jpg

ALL OUR DEALERS ARE WELL PAID AND FED.

100% PRIZE POOL PAID

Still the post of the century.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Still the post of the century.

Without a shadow of a doubt. I neary choked the first time I saw it.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

RoundTower to be fair (and I know you meant to explain the situation) you are wrong about what did and has and is happening with regard to MCD. Please dont bring it up again. We are currently under legal advice not to discuss a *PENDING LEGAL CASE*. If that some how translates to us "panicing" then you have completely missed what is going on. We have not "been sued" either, if only the irish courts worked that fast. We have not capitulated or rolled over. The case proceeds and thats all I can say about it.

This thread is being closed because both sides have aired their points. It has reached the end of its USEFUL life and is generating more heat then light now.
    If anyone wants to take it further I'm sure the domain "www.iwanttoslagpokereventsmore.com" is available.

DeV.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement