Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice Guys = Gay?

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

mayordenis wrote:
    my friend went around in club one night asking randomers if they assumed i was gay, the answer was a resounding yes.
    FFS ... get some new friends, mate!!! Anyway, poor research technique ... the question suggests the "correct" answer.
    Dalfiatach wrote:
    And then you wonder why Irish men need to get down the pub for a few pints with the lads at least once a week. It's to ... get the chance to talk to rational adults for a few hours
    OK, now, let's not push the argument TOO far! :)

After that rant, can't resist this one:
    Q. Why did God invent the female orgasm?
    A. So that women could keep moaning at us even when they're happy!
    :D:D
    No wonder us girls are paranoid about you lot! You have a brain in your head and you have a brain in your penis.
    Of course! ... but that in itself is not a problem. It's the level of IQ ... and whether either / both knows the meaning of the word "conscience". :D

No wonder us girls are paranoid about you lot! You have a brain in your head and you have a brain in your penis.

And yet we still find it impossible to multitask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

I am guilty of all these things yet am not called gay, I think you just have the 'scent'.

B*llocks
    I don't agree.

I'm married with a child.

Don't tell me you've never heard of braindead idiots calling people 'fags' for having long hair etc

And yet we still find it impossible to multitask.

Actually, I think that may be WHY we can't ... conflicting instructions causing confusion, etc. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Backtoblack

Actually, I think that may be WHY we can't ... conflicting instructions causing confusion, etc. :D

Precisely! Its a well known fact that women are much able to multitask compared with men! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

They can cook AND nag at the same time.

Sangre wrote:
    They can cook AND nag at the same time.

I've no-one to do either for!! :D

Well no I lie, I cooked a mean vegetarian lasagne last night!! mmm mmmm!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

^Them dishes won't clean themselves ya know!

*door slam, screech of tires*:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I've no-one to do either for!! :D

Well no I lie, I cooked a mean vegetarian lasagne last night!! mmm mmmm!
    You sound bitterly alone.

Sangre wrote:
    You sound bitterly alone.
    Nah, I'm pretty annoyed with my ex alright but I'm not bitter.
    Its seriously his loss.

I'm really enjoying being single at the moment. Everything's going my way as they say!
    I'll survive without a willy for another while! :)

Oh my, how crass! I really must watch my typist fingers, they have no manners or sensitivity sometimes! :blush:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I didn't judge by perceived notions, I listened to about four records and decided they were overrated. But you are entitled to like them.
    Thanks, :P
    You are entitled to not like them, I was just referring to you saying their head was up their asses.
    B*llocks
    I don't agree.

I'm married with a child.
    The lady doth protest too much?
    Don't tell me you've never heard of braindead idiots calling people 'fags' for having long hair etc
    All right, all right, calm down, calm down. Joking. (:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Nah, I'm pretty annoyed with my ex alright but I'm not bitter.
    Its seriously his loss.

I'm really enjoying being single at the moment. Everything's going my way as they say!
    I'll survive without a willy for another while! :)

Oh my, how crass! I really must watch my typist fingers, they have no manners or sensitivity sometimes! :blush:

I'm not a vegetarian, but maybe you could convince me....;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

We always recruit with sex. High five Backtoblack.

So, Tar ... you're saying you use sausage to put people off eating meat?

:D

Advertisement