Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pdc..

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Anybody know for sure that Michael Van Girwan is joining the PDC this year?
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,28910-2541597,00.html

Looks like he's on his way alright, with Klaasen and King following suit. The future of the BDO looks bleak, I give it another 2 years tops before Hearn buys them out.

Just 1 bet left in this years Championships for Pighead. Hankey plays Adams today in what should be a good match. Hankey hasn't played great so far but its the Quarters now so hopefully he can step it up a gear. That combined with Adams tendency to buckle under presure gives Hankey a chance this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Pighead wrote:

Verdict:
    20 Points win Anderson @10/1:(
    10 Points E/W Hankey @ 25/1:(
    5 Points E/W O'Shea @ 33/1:(
    5 Points E/W Greatbatch @28/1:(
    Well thats it then, all out. The Count lost 5-3 to Adams in a pretty poor game. Thought it would be of a higher standard at this stage of the competition.

Interestingly both Adams and Kings averages have been getting progressively worse after each round. King in particular was very agitated tonight(Because of this http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/other_sports/darts/6254179.stm )

Robson has been getting better each round and at 5/1 i'm gonna stick a tenner on him to win outright and thus hopefully break even for the tournament.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Healio wrote:
    Although for a straight win bet, I think it could be Martin "Gerry Adams twin" Adams year, having lost out to barney in the 2005 final, and the semi's last year.

Well after doing his best to throw it away, he got there in the end.

Advertisement