Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pdc..

Options
  • 07-12-2006 3:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭

Well the darts are starting soon.

Cant see much by Taylor he is a class act. Big fan of Barney's but think Taylor will win it.

4/6 too win it out. Might jump on...

What's yer thought's?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 623 ✭✭✭hawker27

hi mate ye taylor hard to see past him but theres no value in his price.
    i,m going to throw a few bob on barney at 9/2 to win it out,as if the met in the final it could go any way and the final would be a long format.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭joebhoy1916

hawker27 wrote:
    hi mate ye taylor hard to see past him but theres no value in his price.
    i,m going to throw a few bob on barney at 9/2 to win it out,as if the met in the final it could go any way and the final would be a long format.

I thought the two of them would meet in the second or third round if they won there matche's could be wrong? :confused:

No value? Taylor without a doubt is a class act always value in him IMO and 4/6 is good.

He is the kinda guy who could be getting beat 8-0 if it was the first one too ten you would still have confidence in him..

Anyone interested in putting a good few pound on him try make a few yoyo's :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

I don't think Barney is good enough. I really think it could be Adrian Lewis' turn. He's 18s with extrabet (10s with Skybet :eek: ), and 16/1 on a 1/2 e/w with Stan James. I think I'll be investing.

don,t agree on lewis mate,he is a bit of a bottler and manley done him well last year.don,t get me wrong he can throw mighty fine darts on his day,but not this year.

taylor or barney 4 me.

1st round.

Rico Vonck (1/1)

€2,600

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

1st round.

Rico Vonck (1/1)

€2,600
    You're putting 2,600 on Vonck? Jesus you must be confident. Any reason why?

He is another good young player working up the ranks he is from the Netherlands, he came secound the DDF Rankings on top was well known player Van Gerwen.

Anyone watching darts?

They said someone put £20,000 on Taylor too win the match.

He will win £100

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Heard that alright, your name popped into my head instantly!

LOL. The guy is in the Tavern.

No I have a double done €4,000 on Dott to beat Davis which that came in and Taylor too win it outright.

And have €2,600 on Vonck to win tomorow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

LOL. The guy is in the Tavern.

No I have a double done €4,000 on Dott to beat Davis which that came in and Taylor too win it outright.

And have €2,600 on Vonck to win tomorow.
    good luck mate, thats some serious money you have on

county wrote:
    good luck mate, thats some serious money you have on

Thanks. Vonck is on at 1 tomorrow if anyone interested in watching.

Hope he doesnt get stage fright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭iwincosimcool

i dont know anything about darts, but im better than
    joebhoy1916 and i think hes due a loss soon, ive been warning him and Walsh sounds like an irish name so hell win. 650euro @ 10/11 with paddypower. its me vs you joebhoy1916 . you may as well give me your money now, and by the way howd you get evens, best price i found was 5/6 for that dutch fella

No he's English :p why do you think I did the bet LOL.

Yes sadly when looking at the odds he was EVS but when I went down to do the bet he was 5/6 then when I got home he was 4/5 the money is going on Im telling ya jump on.

If you want me to be more precise I have €2,892.86 on it. Done Celtic Draw No Bet 4/5 and AZ Aklmaar 2/7 in a double had 2,250 so just put all that on this bet.

Another two mins I would had about 6,000 :(

Where's your bet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭iwincosimcool

haha, nah i was kidding, id never bet on something i didnt know about. jesus that's serious money, don't you get madly nervous putting on that kindo of money? the most i ever put on is 1400 on france +16 in the second rugby international against new zeland and i was in bits, best of luck to you anyway

jesus that's serious money,

So everyone say's like I have said before for some reason to me it's not. Funny though I dont work and Im not on the dole.
    don't you get madly nervous

Yep make's it more interesting. If you were my neighbours you would think Im a mad man. Come on you ****ing prick get that in the hole :o Said that during one match you should of seen there faces.
    best of luck to you anyway

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

i think the 4/6 on taylor is free money, not a bad price at all considering its gonna take something major to beat him

good luck with the Vonck bet Joe

They said big money went on Rico.

Not throwing too good though.

Wins first one.

Vonck takes first set.

Vonck wins 3-0.

Hope some of you out there are listening too me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

Yeah, well done Joe - i listened to you, but didn't quite have your courage, a small 40 was enough for me - still, profit is profit. Keep them coming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Good shooting. Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

good shot Joe, any coups lined up for tonight??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

i know nothing about darts, but i am gonna lay barny tonight for the laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

If your a bit bored of most of the favs winning, try a little bit of dutching on the correct scores ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

my god this clegg fella is one fat ****.

Excellent up until the doubles though. Should of won the first set.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭rag2gar

I backed adrian lewis today in powers at 16s for outright glory, bita value in that bet surely?

rag2gar wrote:
    I backed adrian lewis today in powers at 16s for outright glory, bita value in that bet surely?

Wasting your money he will make Semi's at most.

Come on the power.

I havent done this guy tonight but there is alot of talk of John Kuczywski to win his match tonight.

Hope nobody did him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭rag2gar

I saw lewis' first set yesterday and he was amazing! Can anybody tell me what happened after that!

• Advertisement

lewis won 4-3 and was very lucky m8.

Advertisement