Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos: Hardware

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭steppen

Just picked up a new USP Expert

Fantastic firearm

Looking forward to taking this to some IPSC events in May

ou5bmq.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

My fox buster :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

nice gun bunny, how does it shoot and what sort of scope have you on it

Leupold Tactical MK 4 4.5-14 x 40, 30mm tube

see photo, Hornady 50 gr at 200 yards, orange disk is 1" :)

Sweet combination :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

god help d foxes around ur area so:D, best of luck wit it bunny

• Advertisement

steppen wrote: »
    Looking forward to taking this to some IPSC events in May

Going abroad I presume ? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭gofaster_s13

Just realised I had no picture of my tools in the hardware section so here goes Tikka T3 super varmint .223:cool:

3480895652_098f7a76bc_b.jpg

Will get the shotgun up later.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

Fine looking rifle you have there enjoy, just got myself a t3 lite recently still have not had a chance to get out with it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭gofaster_s13

Fine looking rifle you have there enjoy, just got myself a t3 lite recently still have not had a chance to get out with it :(

Thanks, I know the feeling, its hard to get time to go walking with it in the evenings:(

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭andyone

the timber stocked one in the rear is mine... the syntetic one is my mates... notice the moderator is missing from mine.... YOU JUST GOTTA LOVE THE BANG!!!!!!! roll on centerfire...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

New toy coming. The cheque is signed and the deposit is in the post tomorrow, so I feel justified in gloating now. Does the excitement of new experience and new gun ever wear off? :)

090323083009297-1.jpg
    090323083009297-2.jpg

Fantastic condition for a second-hand gun.
    090323083009297-3.jpg
    090323083009297-4.jpg

My soon to be new Sako 75 Hunter in .25-06. Roll on September.

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭kakashka

Good look with that,good choice....it'll wear off after a couple of long drags:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

you should give your local cop shop a ring ,see if they want a deer hunting licence to accompany your application as they dont come out till aug .

PS its a fine looking rifle ,give peter jacksons a look a nice mc millan would look well on it ,save that nice timber.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

jwshooter wrote: »
    you should give your local cop shop a ring ,see if they want a deer hunting licence to accompany your application as they dont come out till aug .

John Griffin was saying it should only be about two weeks for NPWS to get the licence back once I've applied, so perhaps that's changed? In any case, I'll provide them with evidence of the paperwork for it and permissions. Probably won't be any hassle one way or the other. My local FAO is sound.

Dont think there is any point applying for hunt licence now,may be wrong but i believe they dont process untill july/aug

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

kakashka wrote: »
    Dont think there is any point applying for hunt licence now,may be wrong but i believe they dont process untill july/aug

thats right end of july aug .

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭cookey-1

hear is my 2 babys lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

cookey-1 wrote: »
    hear is my 2 babys lol

Very nice! god help the bunnies and crows up your way!

Must get myself one of those PCP's soon too!

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭cookey-1

lol cant w8 till i get me sum bunnys lol i shot it at a peace of 3x2 had a target on it at 30 yards the pellet went straight through

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

cookey-1 wrote: »
    hear is my 2 babys lol

is the s410 an xtra FAC? Im waitin for my import cert to bring my new xtra in from Tannyocky guns!! 30+ ft/lbs!!!

that other one looks like a gamo shadow?? i just sold my gamo vipermax to make room for my s410! The Gamo is a fairly accurate gun, apparently owned by BSA!

Here was a bunny i got with my Gamo last year!
    100_0001-3.jpg?t=1242405573

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Malaga2

Two Steyrs ... one P2K and one P2 I had cut to 21"...both shoot better that I can...
    SteyrSSGPII004.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

nice steyrs malaga!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,953 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

That a MacMillian tactial stock on the one with the can?
    How do you find muzzle blast on the shortened SSGs?Am thinking of going that way with mine as well.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Malaga2

I have McMillans on both.. the factory stocks leave alot to be desired...McMillans are not cheap but are definatly worth it in my book.
    I much prefer the shorter barrels..20-21 inches is about right.....I spoke with JacK Riddle at Steyr before cutting the barrel...no loss whatever in accuracy and much better handling characteristics

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

Sweet looking rifles there Malaga2

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭eireshot

My Two, Anschutz .22 (1517 SBR). Sako Quad .17 Hmr.

Anschutz015.jpg
    SakoQuad020.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

Lovely rifles Eireshot!

Particularly love the Anschutz!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭murph226

Very nice Eireshot:cool:, what magnification are the scopes you're using?

Very nice indeed eireshot,have i seen the Anschutz before??how does it shoot?
    Regards
    KKK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭eireshot

murph226 wrote: »
    Very nice Eireshot:cool:, what magnification are the scopes you're using?

Scopes on Both Rifles are 6-5 20x40

Advertisement