Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cardshark broke?

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

lafortezza wrote: »
    I'd rather not delete stuff I don't have to so just get back on topic. If Reggie feels mortally wounded by the last page or two and in fear of his safety then I'll reconsider and get 5starpool to sort it out cos I'm lazy.

Everyone back on topic, bans otherwise.

lol delegateaments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

Oh yeah wtf do you mean get back on topic??!! This thread should be locked anyway you bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Thats personal abuse Cardshark, I resent that!

poorpeoplelol!

Whats the difference between a brick and a ginger?

A brick can get layed!

How many Ginger people does it take to change a lightbulb?

None. They prefer to sit in the dark.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

Oh yeah wtf do you mean get back on topic??!! This thread should be locked anyway you bastards.
    this thread needs a picture, fast. i'll see if i can find something

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

ginger.jpg

A bit harsh?

• Advertisement

dsc00087qf3.jpg
    Poor Reggie was trying to mimic his friends large stack and sat down with close to 1000BBs in this 1/2 game. Moments after this picture was taken he lost it all, nobody really understood how because it was a limit game but Reggie is just so damn good at losing, nobody questioned it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

ocallagh wrote: »
    dsc00087qf3.jpg
    Poor Reggie was trying to mimic his friends large stack and sat down with close to 1000BBs in this 1/2 game. Moments after this picture was taken he lost it all, nobody really understood how because it was a limit game but Reggie is just so damn good at losing, nobody questioned it.

WOW there is DISTINCT gingerness in the fellow to Reggies left.
    lol roundtowerisagingertooaments.
    although to be fair the light does hit reggies ginger so well, kudos to cameraman.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

that light actually eminates from the ginger follicles...

the seasoned value spotter in the background was sick he didn't get a seat b4 reggie left

roryc wrote: »
    that light actually eminates from the ginger follicles...

Please don`t take what i said before personally, All i have is jokes, without them I am nothing. I just really like Reggie and hope me and him will always be friends too. So any friend of his is a friend of mine. xXx.

I REALLY think there shoud be a Dotsy forum
    >>>>>> to the FORUMS FORUM!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

there were lots of seats open a few hands later when several people had to leave with wheelbarrows.

This thread is getting ridic lol. Also that latest pic is funny, we sat in that game for the free beer but Roundtower stayed in the game all night cos he was losing like 300 lol and had to get out of it. Haha

This thread is getting ridic lol. Also that latest pic is funny, we sat in that game for the free beer but Roundtower stayed in the game all night cos he was losing like 300 lol and had to get out of it. Haha

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=54280785#post54280785

Reggie is the second guy in the Nerd herd.

DOTSY FORUM GETS ITS FIRST SUPPORT!WOOT!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

The R in Roundtower is for Red.

Also roundtower tried to deny he had red hair last week, lol

Also roundtower tried to deny he had red hair last week, lol

to be fair at least you embrace it. As sick as it is, and its pretty sick.check the dotsy forum

happy-days.jpg

no, I denied that I had millions of freckles, no soul, and an aversion to sunlight. Unlike Reggie, whose symptoms were clearly visible at a younger age

sad.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

wow, that must have taken some hunting.

in seriousness though, here's some very good advice regarding red headed Welsh men that may be applicable here.

Vagrom Men:

Anglers do not often have their own throats cut by bandits and other undisciplined folk, but of course it may occur to them that their traditional mildness and amiability expose them to dangers which do not beset their brethren of the gun, especially in Wales and other outlandish parts where strangers of very hirsute countanence are apt to appear suddenly in lonely places. A crag-like face fringed with red hair, framed in the gap of a hedge or projected over a bush is, quite reasonably, a matter for apprehension.

H.T. Sheringham, 'Fishing, A Diagnosis', 1914

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭sendic

0653_homer-eating-popcorn-small-c7873.JPG

that picture may well be BigDs greatest contribution to this forum, it still cracks me up everytime I see it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Come on lads lets get into the Forums forum and support the Dotsy forum, +2 already!

an evolutionary dead end, you say?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Aisle 3 cleaned up. Someone stole the funneh for a while but now we are all happified.
    ocallagh wrote: »
    this thread needs a picture, fast. i'll see if i can find something

Not just any picture...

bud.jpg

Ginger Cat Pictures FTW!!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

God I'm so good with MSPaint

defensivehf3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

Reggie is immune to you childish slagging

1191862800-1191688715742.b.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

sendic wrote: »
    that picture may well be BigDs greatest contribution to this forum, it still cracks me up everytime I see it

I still think this may well be BigDs best contribution to date
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/30999/20782.jpg

Can someone tell me how to upload a picture direct to your post, I don't how

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement