Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Evilution

John2 wrote:
    Psychology lecturers who think they know stuff but don't. Apparently sodium ions have a negative charge now and you can RECOVER from congenital blindness.

I know this may sound daft, but are you actually IN psychology or did you just sit in on a lecture?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

He's a chem (aka neuroscience) boy.. Broad curriculum, he does psychology as one of his courses.

PS: I'm locked, after spilling mulled wine all over my sling, so now it has a load of purple spots on it. Htf am I supposed to go into college in the morning with this thing on!? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

actually i think john2 has lectures, part of his group 2 subjects which are compulsory to study some psychology. because he is doing neursoscience there is an obligation to learn about some psycology pseudo science.

i'm sure will clear this matter up when he comes in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

ApeXaviour wrote:
    He's a chem (aka neuroscience) boy.. Broad curriculum, he does psychology as one of his courses.

PS: I'm locked, after spilling mulled wine all over my sling, so now it has a load of purple spots on it. Htf am I supposed to go into college in the morning with this thing on!? :(
    I feel fragile today. :confused:

actually i think john2 has lectures, part of his group 2 subjects which are compulsory to study some psychology. because he is doing neursoscience there is an obligation to learn about some psycology pseudo science.

i'm sure will clear this matter up when he comes in.

Kev, what's with you and making sense? Yeah btw I don't even remember posting that..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

yes, I do lots of psychology as part of neuro for the first term

Not trinity related, and not a rant/bitch moan either, but I got a new retainer (a wire one) on thursday, and now I talk really funny. And you should hear me when I sing!! :D

ah no pet,

is that what's the lisp is about? is it really obvious looking? doesnt matter.

Heh, did you hear me? I can say the "I'm going upshtairsh to lishen to my Britney Shpearsh recordsh" line perfectly. :D

It's not that obvious, I had braces before, and this one is a single wire around my teeth, the appearance doesn't bother me at all.

good :-)

any one go to the cotillon ball on thurdsay? good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 film ed tfm

who said there was a lack of girls in sci fi???i'm a girl and i'm the treasurer!!to set the record straight sci fi are not even on par to durns so don't bother making comparisons cos sci will always win....we could fight them...but they'd just sit in a circle singing hippy music and petition us not to spoil the karma...and that'd be no fun....like giving candy to a spoilt brat....

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

but they'd just sit in a circle singing hippy music and petition us not to spoil the karma...and that'd be no fun....like giving candy to a spoilt brat....
    and what be wrong with hippy music i ask you??! its ALL good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

...but they'd just sit in a circle singing hippy music and petition us not to spoil the karma...and that'd be no fun....like giving candy to a spoilt brat....

Oooo hippies, they win. College is all about being a hippie before ya reach the real world no?

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

SkyLynx wrote:
    Oooo hippies, they win. College is all about being a hippie before ya reach the real world no?
    defo...dunno what id do without my hippy tendancies :D

SkyLynx wrote:

Damn straight. Ban the cow, they contribute to global warming.

I'm disappointed with the new "smoking" room of the JCR.. It's sterile, lost all it's character! I loved the dingy couches, pointless murals, lack of light and the strange music.. I felt really happy sitting there chatting feeling all beatnik-y, it was the first time I felt like a real student.. It also reminded me of inter-railing and the staying in laid back hippie hostels. Man I loved that so much..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

to set the record straight sci fi are not even on par to durns so don't bother making comparisons cos sci will always win

That's the problem with watching movies all day, you become detached from reality ;)

being detached from reality has its upsides y'no....have you never heard of the phrase ignorance is bliss!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

being a lazy swine (see my avatar) Im always afraid to go to Scifi because they might not be there and Id have climbed a mountain and back for NOTHING!!!! Ok so its not that bad.... but when its happened 3 times thats sickening.

Whadya mean its never open at 7am... :P

well we were there til 730 this evening...we r makin up a schedule of definite opening times in the next week....promise....sorry

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i'll be there from about 2:00 pm

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

druids + bavaria = bad

i want to die, please kill me

ahaha ahaha.....

you deserved it....

i saw joseph, but was too drunk to tlk

i dont deserve this

nobody deserves to be this sick

please please put meout of mymisery, oh god

thats what you get for being a member of durns

shutup you

buwahahahahaha

Just puke it up man... drink lots of water. When you're able to eat do so, take some vit/mineral tabs (the water soluable ones B & C, potassium), a panadol and go to bed, pint of water beside ya. You should wake up feeling fine.. No honestly :)

Think keeping your drinks seperate is inconvenient? Try gonorrea..

• Advertisement

why, who got gonorrhea? if it was you, then at least antibiotics will solve it. better than herpes or summat.

i feel marginally better now. marginally.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement