Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50/50 chance of winning over €700 - Absolutely risk free!

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

By the looks of it I'd say Pinnacle had a good day out of it with
    the "hedged" bets on Miami.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

eirebhoy wrote:
    My affliate account gets updated at lunchtime every day. Just checked there and I have €1,001 in the account. I certainly made quite a bit from the 15 people that used my link to sign up (I posted it on 2 Celtic forums aswell). :)

I get €300 from the game too. I used my brother's CC as I haven't got one. I could have took the €700 odd for myself but don't want to be greedy. :)

Cheers to those who used my link!

I'm so bitter about missing out on this. A close 'friend' of mine had known about the offer for sometime but forgot to mention it. Feels like I've just been one outed in a €750 pot.

The funny thing is I've been all over boards recently, and yet this thread still somehow eluded me. Who knew there was a gambling forum eh?

To Eirebhoy and others, please don't hesitate in PMing me when an offer like this comes along - I'm more than happy to be an affiliate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Between actually having 5000+ people lodge $1000 and leave it there for a few weeks and the people who will stay at the site and the general publicity from the offer Mansion certainly didnt lose $5m, better money spent than whatever theyre paying Spurs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

bohsman wrote:
    Between actually having 5000+ people lodge $1000 and leave it there for a few weeks and the people who will stay at the site and the general publicity from the offer Mansion certainly didnt lose $5m, better money spent than whatever theyre paying Spurs.

I'd also be surprised if they hadn't hedged themselves somewhat.
    Reading this thread for a while, but was never gonna have the balls for that kind of downpayment... but congrats to those who did! :D (jealous) :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Can't believe how painless and fast the whole process was. Just waiting for the bank transfer to come back from Moneybookers. Mansion definetly have a good service with no BS. Think they will get plenty of new custom from this promotion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭StephenInsane

jeez, am i regretting ignoring this!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Anybody who still has money in their account, I'd suggest you read this post
    as this will effect all US bookies.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054997856

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

A lot of the poker players on boards may have missed it cause the post to the poker forum about it was deleted by some stupid moderator.
    I told several friends about this including people who play poker for serious amounts and none of them bothered to do it, I didn't even bother getting around to doing it. It amazed me that even when you offer people free money to the tune of $1k they don't necessarily bother going for it.

Advertisement