Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50/50 chance of winning over €700 - Absolutely risk free!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,672 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

eirebhoy wrote:
    Yep. Plus Pinnacle will give you €40 if it's your 1st bet with them (10% 1st bet bonus).
    Any strings attached ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I registered all right but when I went to lodge the funds, ran into a few problems with the limit on one of my credit cards.
    As a security issue, I only wanted to place the funds using a credit card but because they would only do 250 on each card (I called them and they confirmed this) I had to do a bit of ducking and diving until I got the money lodged into all the credit cards which I did yesterday.
    I didn't realise the bet would be pulled by Mansion :(

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭telecaster

Be prepared to do some legwork to get your money withdrawn from Mansion.

Faxed scans of Photo ID's and credit cards etc are a requirement with many firms - including Mansion. So probably best to get all this stuff ready now so you aren't waiting too long to get your funds.

Have put my bet on at Mansion,need to lay it off on Miami now.
    Anyone recommend a good site with a decent bonus /free bet deal ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

telecaster wrote:
    Be prepared to do some legwork to get your money withdrawn from Mansion.

Faxed scans of Photo ID's and credit cards etc are a requirement with many firms - including Mansion. So probably best to get all this stuff ready now so you aren't waiting too long to get your funds.
    I e-mailed mine in and then went onto live chat. They can verify it for you on live chat as it takes a while waiting for them to respond to e-mail.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Have put my bet on at Mansion,need to lay it off on Miami now.
    Anyone recommend a good site with a decent bonus /free bet deal ?

http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/free.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

kick-off 1.35 - sky sports 1 + xtra...

so who's tuned in?

[nicK] wrote:
    kick-off 1.35 - sky sports 1 + xtra...

so who's tuned in?

Me .
    Will be switching between the tennis and the football,should be two good matches.
    Fingers crossed.
    I have my bet covered but my brother is gambling all on Pittsburgh.:eek:

Jesus it's tough going trying to watch this sport. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

@Eirebhoy,

From beginning I've read this thread,so many times have I grabbed credit card to place the bets like you suggested. Its like a Noel Edmonds special at Xmas(will I wont I?) Well I hope you do well and proved all us non-believers wrong!..

6-0 Pitssburgh I think. :confused:

I'm really lost watching this so any NFL followers appreciated. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Winning 14-10 at HT

HT betting Stealers 4-11 Dolphins 2-1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

So which teams won? I didnt get round to betting as couldnt get my credit card limit upped in time. :(
    Best of luck to ye all that did bet.

It's still on. In the final Quarter....Steelers winning 21-17

Two late touchdowns, one on offense and one on defense, propelled the Steelers to a 28-17 win over the Dolphins Thursday night in the season opener.

Money in the bank guys...Job done!

Me .
    Will be switching between the tennis and the football,should be two good matches.
    Fingers crossed.
    I have my bet covered but my brother is gambling all on Pittsburgh.:eek:
    La la la la la....
    La la la la la...
    Lets talk about money ,money .
    28-17 in an unbelievable finish.
    I'm a fan for life.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

FFS I can't believe I missed this thread until now I woulda been the first one in!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Too late too late will be the cry when the man with the bargain has passed you by....

Well done lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Fair play Eirebhoy, thanks for the tip :) Hope you did well out of the referrals. I was tempted to load more money on Miami after all the reports from the last week, glad I didn't now! Brings to an end a poor losing streak for me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭ronan.h

Woohooo!!!

Eirebhoy the Legend!

I was a bit worried over the past few days when the odds went against the +4.5 but they won well in the end!
    Thanks again Eirebhoy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

yeah thanks for posting Eirebhoy. glad i hedged.....a nice feeling to pick up nearly $500 and not have to sweat over the result.

this is the future of sports betting :D

Excellent. So the handicap didn't matter in the end, Pittsburgh ran away with it. :) $5m lost by Mansion. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭PADDYPOKER

Good call all right but as said before why did they do an amount that big,
    it just doesn't make sense.
    If they were going to limit the offer i.e. by the amount they were prepared to lose, they could have got twice the number of punters for half the stake return i.e 550 USD.

eirebhoy wrote:
    Excellent. So the handicap didn't matter in the end, Pittsburgh ran away with it. :) $5m lost by Mansion. :eek:

lol, you don't really believe that do ya?

fade2black wrote:
    lol, you don't really believe that do ya?
    Believe that 5,000 people signed up? I'd be pretty certain they got 5,000 people. Forums have been hopping with this deal. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

That was a costly night for Mansion, but maybe not in the long run. At least now most punters will know who Mansion are so I'm sure they will get a good bit of return custom! They have a decent site. I'll prob end up throwing a few bets there some time again if they have good prices.... or if they have another offer like that!

So they sponsor Spurs and had a promotion for their first game of the season, then the first game of the NFL season... hmm, anyone know if they sponsor any other teams or when the ice-hockey, baseball and basketball seasons start? :D

eirebhoy wrote:
    Believe that 5,000 people signed up? I'd be pretty certain they got 5,000 people. Forums have been hopping with this deal. :)

No, I know that 5000 people signed up, but I also know that Mansion didn't lose 5 million...

Fair play to ya for bringing it to boards though...hopefully you made a pretty packet on it.

• Advertisement

fade2black wrote:
    Fair play to ya for bringing it to boards though...hopefully you made a pretty packet on it.
    My affliate account gets updated at lunchtime every day. Just checked there and I have €1,001 in the account. I certainly made quite a bit from the 15 people that used my link to sign up (I posted it on 2 Celtic forums aswell). :)

I get €300 from the game too. I used my brother's CC as I haven't got one. I could have took the €700 odd for myself but don't want to be greedy. :)

Cheers to those who used my link!

Advertisement