Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

are girls sometime "scared" of foreigners?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

chump wrote:
    You certainly didn't, but you don't have to.

Why? To justify my opinion to you? WTF would I want to do that for? PI's is entirely subjective and biased. PLus you still dont get my point. I am not unduly biased against Irish women. I state again, of the people I have met, 95% have their head stuck up their ass.

But then again, you are taking my posts and making what you will of them as opposed to actually reading what I have said.
    chump wrote:
    I'm glad to see you've such a high opinion of yourself and your method of selection

Where the fúck did you get that idea from? You honestly mean that you dont choose the people you engage yourself with, that you just "find yourself in a relationship"? And you chastise me for saying people should be choosy?

Jeebus.

K-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Kell wrote:
    chump wrote:
    I'm glad to see you've such a high opinion of yourself and your method of selection
    Where the fúck did you get that idea from? You honestly mean that you dont choose the people you engage yourself with, that you just "find yourself in a relationship"? And you chastise me for saying people should be choosy?
    In an earlier post you criticised me for quoting 'selectively' from your posts. Hypocritical perchance?
    chump wrote:
    'm glad to see you've such a high opinion of yourself and your method of selection, one which in fact has ruled out 95% of irish women (heads stuffed up their rear ends) you've met. I certainly hope you aren't giving advice to these poor posters who bemoan (ad nauseum at that) their inability to strike up a conversation with the fairer sex.

and of course you also said
    Kell wrote:
    Irish ladies will also probably not be surprised to learn that 98% of the foreign women I have met have stated that they do not like Irish women either and they think that Irish women treat men like shít.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Shellie13

I'm no expert now but you might be acting too careful, too nice. You have to be kind of a sleazy cnut to get along with girls at all, I think. They seem to be impressed by that kind of thing.

NO...they're appauled by that kinda thing!

Ye sadly some girls are...its irrational and boardering on racist but its just a caution thing!
    Then again not many good friends of mine have been made on nights out! Those situations are sociable etc but rarely do lasting friendships come from them! Better met friends in other outlets clubs/work/sports etc!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

i've had enough - this thread isn't going anywhere productive

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement