Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experiences/advice with Airsoft retailers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

Yeah ye can only use couriers, its a customs thing in the UK.

Yeah, I remember the whole thing from last year. I thought that RSOV might use any delivery service through their Express site, but it seems only EMS is used.

I'll just get a refund and go through the main site instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Yeah ye can only use couriers, its a customs thing in the UK.

I think surface mail is allright as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,432 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Anyone have any experience with airsoft HQ? (www.airsofthq.at) Tempted to get a few things as they have shipping free with orders over €50. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Done a fair amount a trade with them , good shop , no issues

• Registered Users Posts: 7,432 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Puding wrote: »
    Done a fair amount a trade with them , good shop , no issues
    Thanks Puding that's just what I wanted to hear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

What's the shipping time like with Firesupport?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Leftyflip wrote: »

Not too bad but their prices are kinda expensive for some stuff.
    Ordered a CA SA58 OSW back in Sept. 20 UKP shipping.
    Ordered 24th Sept got it 30th Sept

I think it was GLS that was the courier once it hit Ireland.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paddy The Pirate

Leftyflip wrote: »

Jimmy ordered some springs and some from them over the summer, I dont really know what the shipping costs were like myself, but the shipments were nearly all within two days, all small stuff though (don't know if that makes a difference) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Gruntgear on ebay are fantastic. Got a few bits and bobs off them the last couple of weeks and they are lightening fast to ship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Gruntgear on ebay are fantastic. Got a few bits and bobs off them the last couple of weeks and they are lightening fast to ship.

Yep you've been trying to find one of these for a while fair play
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Under-Armour-Performance-Sports-Bra-Form-Fitting-New-/400181272860?pt=US_Women_s_Athletic_Apparel&hash=item5d2ca9a11c#ht_973wt_905
    :p

I'm gonna pay for this on Sunday I know but totally worth it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

I'm beginning to think that these guys use a teleporter or something. Paid for a couple of item on their ebay site on the evening of the 31st of Dec, ships out the same day and was at my door yesterday but no one was home so the postman dropped it back out today. Thats fast for a non-tracked item from the US.

@Hoplite: I hope no one accidentally reverses over you next time your down.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Bought a 1911 co2 pistol from Airsoft panda for them to mail me saying they cant send by the postal option I requested, they need to send by TNT delivery, so without telling me the cost are just asking me " Can we charge you for the shipping?"

Bit slack that, waiting to see what the postage is.

Whats the potential vat charges again, I forget.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

well they used to ship the hongkong post way i used them twice before and never got stung for customs because they send it business class or something that what the postie said cause i asked him why no charge

any way i got the same mail from them the other day ordering a sniper rifle from them and i thought it must be just rifle size things that they wont send but it turns out that its pistola's too

how much was the postage Doc?

i'd cancelled my order with them for a refund because the rifle was cheaper inc "TNT" shipping form Rsov not suggesting you do but see what they say as they aint got that pistol in stock at ehobby think me and dave got the last 2 lol

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

Any body have any experience with this lot? airsofthongkong

moggser wrote: »
    well they used to ship the hongkong post way i used them twice before and never got stung for customs because they send it business class or something that what the postie said cause i asked him why no charge

any way i got the same mail from them the other day ordering a sniper rifle from them and i thought it must be just rifle size things that they wont send but it turns out that its pistola's too

how much was the postage Doc?

i'd cancelled my order with them for a refund because the rifle was cheaper inc "TNT" shipping form Rsov not suggesting you do but see what they say as they aint got that pistol in stock at ehobby think me and dave got the last 2 lol

yeah yous did

They wanted 25 for shipping which aint bad, brought it all to like 105 excl any tax

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

Having a few problems with RSOV , my orders are shipping around
    day 5-6 instead of the 3 days they state on their site , plus the
    ticket yoke is doing my head in . Getting no replies on it and no replies to 4 emails I sent . They're usually great to deal with but not lately .
    Anyone else having these problems??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

yeah they are a little slow lately still waiting on them to ship a rifle to me but thats partly to the mag been out of stock and them awaiting a answer from me through the ticket system which is a pain in the hole

use this link and put your email and order number in there and see if there is any comments for your order that ya might of missed

http://www.new.rsov.com/orderCommunication.php

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

anyone else having problems with AirsoftClub?

I ordered stuff back in november and dispute many emails back and forth and promises of a refund, I still have not got either my goods or a refund.

Would appreciate some feedback before I jump up and down on their nice thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

TheDoc wrote: »
    Bought a 1911 co2 pistol from Airsoft panda for them to mail me saying they cant send by the postal option I requested, they need to send by TNT delivery, so without telling me the cost are just asking me " Can we charge you for the shipping?"

Bit slack that, waiting to see what the postage is.

Whats the potential vat charges again, I forget.

Just an update on these guys.....

I've used them a bit in the past for sourcing special orders for folks, and never had any trouble. Last three orders however, over the space of a couple of months, have had the same issues as Doc and Moggy - they quote you a price and take payment, then hit you for extra payment to upgrade the shipping.

No real problem with that, because the stuff usually arrived ok a few weeks later...

This time though, I ordered a GBB MP5 for someone, and it was in an awful state when it got here.

- They packed it in a plastic fishing rod box - theres no sign of the original packing
    - the magazine is covered in scratches and is leaking badly
    - The flashhider is broken and cannot be attached to the gun
    - The cocking lever is broken.

Its obviously secondhand. Pretty disappointed, because normally they're pretty good - hopefully they'll sort this out.

Cheers for that, I'll be sure to be vigilante with my pistol on arrival, anything less then perfect at this stage and its on its way back for a refund.

Tbh its the first time I've actually bought a gun from outside of Ireland which is odd enough considering how long I'm playing, but when you weigh everything up, I dont see the benefit, yeah it was costing me less, until I got hit with courier shipping and inevitably will be hit with tax

• Advertisement

Pistol came this morning

Not too much bother tbh that only took a few days and the pistol was fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

ordered a pair of magnum boots and oakley gloves on monday and they arrived today great service

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭zombiehunter

Grim. wrote: »
    ordered a pair of magnum boots and oakley gloves on monday and they arrived today great service

That's good to hear. Was thinking of getting a pair of those oakley gloves from them as well!
    (Damn OddysAirsoft and his great reviews! My wallet can't take much more!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Used Military 1st on ebay a few times.. http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Military-1st

Altough some items are way over priced, when you include the shipping, I have had everything delivered within 2 days and they stock high quality makes aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Whats peoples experiences with ebairsoft? Re: Shipping, contact and time to arrive

Will be ordering a holster and headset

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Anyone ordered from x-fire?
    How have you found the shipping times?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

done a number of orders with them, service and shipping have both been excellent as you would expect from a company based in japan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Puding is that in reply to myself or lefty?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Craigsy wrote: »
    Puding is that in reply to myself or lefty?

Ebairsoft are pretty good to deal with.

Pricing is good and includes shipping.
    Email contact is normally within 24hrs (in my experience).
    They do send you a tracking number normally within about 48 - 72hrs of ordering. But it is normally a couple of days after that before the item gets posted.

They are not the fastest for delivery.
    So as long as you are not in a rush for the items you won't have a problem.
    I find the average is about 10 - 14 days delivery time.
    Saying that I have also had to wait 6 weeks for one item. (due to an error on there part)

I have used them for years and never had any problems.

This is my own personal view others may have different experiences.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

DEN Trinity Shop - any dealings? They have something I'm after (GBB pistol - well under the limit), and nowhere else seems to. Just wondering what others' experiences with 'em are like?

Advertisement