Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experiences/advice with Airsoft retailers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Ah right, hadn't seen dasanimals original post

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

zeke wrote: »
    hi guys
    Did anybody ever deal with this shop. r they good?
    www.sgairsoft.biz

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

zeke wrote: »
    hi guys
    Did anybody ever deal with this shop. r they good?
    www.sgairsoft.biz

Takes 2 weeks off for spamming the forum thanks to all who have reported. Zeke after 2 weeks please try and play nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭FunkBlaster87

I was in sgairsoft on saturday. Thought i'd go up and have a poke around.

Wasn't talking for too long but they seemed like nice fellas. Good amount of stock too, which is nice change.

Had lots of reasonably priced tac gear, mostly multi-cam, and optics.
    Good amount of spares and the little auxiliaries which can be difficult to get, mesh masks, gloves, elbow/ knee pads etc.

I was in sgairsoft on saturday. Thought i'd go up and have a poke around.

Wasn't talking for too long but they seemed like nice fellas. Good amount of stock too, which is nice change.

Had lots of reasonably priced tac gear, mostly multi-cam, and optics.
    Good amount of spares and the little auxiliaries which can be difficult to get, mesh masks, gloves, elbow/ knee pads etc.

where they based looked at the website and didn see an address

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭FunkBlaster87

Its at the very top of the web page.

Near tolka park in fairview

cheers funk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

ordered a 4x32 acog and magpul afg from ehobby on the 15th of this month, selected the slower 10-20 day delivery and it arrived this mornin, all in order...very impressed so thumbs up for ehobby

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Just checking to see if anyone has heard/dealt with these before?

http://www.airsoftforall.com/index.php

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

As usual nothing but positive things to say about tony and and lads at eirsoft. Cheers again :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sucre

I know the guys from Airsfot for all, theyre solid, at this stage youll probably have ur stuff, i already got 3 from them!!! enjoy mate!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,136 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Well I checked the tracking number this morning to see whats going on with my package. Ordered an angled foregrip about 3-4 weeks ago and nothing.

It says on the HK postal site

"27th of july returned to sender"

I've asked him to just refund my money and I'll buy elsewhere.

Useless shower of dopes.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,509 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Forgot to post about good experience with Airsoft-club

Ordered 2 rifle cases last Tuesday, left HK Friday and arrived this Tuesday. Probably the fastest delivery I've got from China so +1 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Doc, are you this persistant with everything? Or they really don't like you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Doc, are you this persistant with everything? Or they really don't like you.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, "treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen" really applies to Ebaybanned's relationship with Doc.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

Is pro&t's website down for everyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Markom5a wrote: »

Yep

Markom5a wrote: »

Yep, down since Friday for me.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Anybody ever delt with Airsoft Club before ? Whats there shipping prices like ?

Theres a few nice things i'd be interested in : flashlight, mesh goggles ect ect.

mle1324 wrote: »
    Anybody ever delt with Airsoft Club before ? Whats there shipping prices like ?

Theres a few nice things i'd be interested in : flashlight, mesh goggles ect ect.
    Blay wrote: »
    Forgot to post about good experience with Airsoft-club

Ordered 2 rifle cases last Tuesday, left HK Friday and arrived this Tuesday. Probably the fastest delivery I've got from China so +1 :)

Shipping's bit cheaper than Ehobby

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Blay wrote: »
    Shipping's bit cheaper than Ehobby

:)

Didnt see your post from last week.

Thanks Blay :)

Has anyone shopped with an online retailer that stocks genuine PCU Level 5 gear in alpha green? There's a few retailers that stock them, but I'd rather a recommendation from a fellow boardsie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

scanlant wrote: »
    Has anyone shopped with an online retailer that stocks genuine PCU Level 5 gear in alpha green? There's a few retailers that stock them, but I'd rather a recommendation from a fellow boardsie.

BDU.com You can't beat them! Shipping is fast, comms are good and goods are proper (and Propper too!)

PCU Level V Jacket http://www.bdu.com/F740397366.html

PCU Level V Pants http://www.bdu.com/F722097366.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

the condor soft shell is also a nice option for on a cheaper budget, i have a OD version and i find it an excellent lightweight jacker for airsoft as well as day to day use http://www.opsgear.com/index/page/product/product_id/1357/product_name/Tactical+Soft+Shell+Jacket ( sage is close to what your looking for )

you also have the pcu reproduction stuff http://www.gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152192866-PCU-LEVEL-5-uniform.html

edit : ignore me did not see you where looking for genuine stuff :)

i;ve seen this retail mention a few times on forums http://cgi.ebay.com/USSF-PCU-ORC-IND-LEVEL-5-SOFTSHELL-JACKET-NEW-LARGE-/360290184636?pt=UK_Collectables_Militaria_LE

Thanks lads, just looking at some options for a loadout.

What are the copy sets like? If they're very hit and miss like the other copies, I'll avoid them.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Harakka

Puding wrote: »
    the condor soft shell is also a nice option for on a cheaper budget, i have a OD version and i find it an excellent lightweight jacker for airsoft as well as day to day use http://www.opsgear.com/index/page/product/product_id/1357/product_name/Tactical+Soft+Shell+Jacket ( sage is close to what your looking for )

I've heard nothing but very good things about the Condor Soft Shell, unfortunately they're like hens teeth. Being trying to get a sage or tan xl since late last year, but can never find them in stock anywhere :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

I'd steer clear of the china copies as they seem to rip as soon as you open the parcel they arrive in not to mention the 'interesting' sizing.

Condor on the other hand is apparently a rather good stuff. I can't speak from first hand experience but general internet reviews rate them highly.

Oh and one other thing about the 'real' PCU soft shells apparently they are likely to rip if they snag/brush up against anything according to some peeps on Arnies.

Edit: Just looked at the ebayer Pudding linked to (http://stores.ebay.com/ORIGINAL-ARMY-SURPLUS). This guy is great, fast comms and ships out quickly. Got a good bit of stuff off him the last 12 months with zero problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Anyone ever heard of Hobby Drive? Out of nowhere I started getting emails/newsletters from them and I know I didn't subscribe to them. For the moment I'm treating it as spam but wanted to check to see if any other boardsies knew anything about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Anyone ever heard of Hobby Drive? Out of nowhere I started getting emails/newsletters from them and I know I didn't subscribe to them. For the moment I'm treating it as spam but wanted to check to see if any other boardsies knew anything about them.
    Same here, the feck is goin on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

same here...i wonder is it something to do with ehobby?

Advertisement