Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*** VN team event, July ***

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

DubTony wrote:
    I don't belieeeeeve it.

The day after the last team event I started a new business and have been working my arse off since. I've played one $5 SnG on Full Tilt in that time and nothing else. Today I decided I'd see what the story was with the next team event and I find this thread.

:(

Sh!te.

Not even a PM from one of my team mates. Jaysus lads. I'm not impressed. I'll go and read it now and see what happened. I just hope that ...... Rory didn't win it again. ;)

Tony,

i wasn't around to play but how did u not know know about it? u were one of the the original strawberrybeds lads. explain please.

i'm organising something new for Saturday nights . will explain tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Sorry Dub but i to was unavailable... should have pméd you.

Hope the shop is going well...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

Tony,

i wasn't around to play but how did u not know know about it? u were one of the the original strawberrybeds lads. explain please.

i'm organising something new for Saturday nights . will explain tomorrow.

15 hours a day, 7 days a week Des. It's been a tough couple of months, I haven't been on boards much, and haven't played any poker ('cept the aforementioned SnG. So I missed it completely. As for Saturday nights? If I get some time off I'll be keen enough.

Advertisement