Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*** VN team event, July ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

De Deraco wrote:
    hey dom and olly i'll play so long as i can make it out to clane where ever it is, havent seen kev lately so dont know, bout him.

Great stuff Shane. I'll pm you my number and if you can make it to the city centre I'll arrange a lift from there.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

ntlbell wrote:
    still looking for a player or two for this if anyone is interested pm me!

I may be able to play this.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

ollyk1 wrote:
    Great stuff Shane. I'll pm you my number and if you can make it to the city centre I'll arrange a lift from there.
    Anyone going to tell me where this place is? I, and others, have asked to no avail it seems. The middle of nowhere is not an answer that helps a bunch.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

5starpool wrote:
    Anyone going to tell me where this place is? I, and others, have asked to no avail it seems. The middle of nowhere is not an answer that helps a bunch.

See This post.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Dub13 wrote:
    See This post.
    Me so blind. Thankee. I know where that is alright.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

De Deraco wrote:
    hey dom and olly i'll play so long as i can make it out to clane where ever it is, havent seen kev lately so dont know, bout him.

Why does this post remind me of Trigger Happy TV...

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Legend_DIT

I don't drive and have no idea of how to get to this place other than taxi (Expensive? or not?)

So, if anyone is heading in and would like to give me a lift, please PM me - my mate might also be coming....

I'm in Tallaght, but could go into town if that suited....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

Legend_DIT wrote:
    I don't drive and have no idea of how to get to this place other than taxi (Expensive? or not?)

So, if anyone is heading in and would like to give me a lift, please PM me - my mate might also be coming....

I'm in Tallaght, but could go into town if that suited....

TRAITOR!!! :mad:

what team you on anyway?

Taggart from bolton st is organising a team, i'll probably be driving out but not sure if i have spaces in the car. Taggart/Carl/Lloyd will all be going from tallaght.

I posted that I was available for consideration bexause I didn't think there'd be a DIT team and NTLbell (:D) recruited me for the Culchies!

Considering I'm actually going against my own College, what are the chances a DIT representative will give me a lift? :D

Legend_DIT wrote:
    I posted that I was available for consideration bexause I didn't think there'd be a DIT team and NTLbell (:D) recruited me for the Culchies!

Considering I'm actually going against my own College, what are the chances a DIT representative will give me a lift? :D

NTL drafting in a student!??!?! :eek: :eek:
    i wasnt gonna organise a team but the bolton st lads started to get one together so all i gotta do is turn up. if everyone else is sorted for lifts i might be able to help out, wont know til then tho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭VEGAS NIGHTS

The list so far

1) Mileys, Blessington.
    2) JJP Poker mania- The Kestrel 1
    3) JJP Poker Mania- The Kestril 2
    4) JJP Poker Mania- The Spawell
    5) JJP Poker Mania- The Abberly Court Hotel
    6) JJP Poker Mania- Navan
    7) Cuckoos Nest 1
    8) Cuckoos Nest 2
    9) Vegas Nights
    10) Sporting Emporium
    11) The Culchies
    12) POKER.IE
    13) Pcket Rockets Poker
    14) Submarine
    15) Whitehouse 1
    16) White House 2
    17) White House 3
    18) Fitz Breakeveners
    19) DIT Students (quiet please, settle down now.)

20) Willow / Brian Vickers etc.???
    21) Jackpot ???

Ok, so who's playing for the Culchies and which Boardies will be runners-up on the Breakeveners team?

Culchies:

Ntlbell (captain)
    RoryC
    Legend_DIT
    lenny_leonard
    Dub_13
    3 more?

Breakeveners:

5starpool (captain)
    ollyk1
    Sendic
    brianmc
    De Deraco
    3 more?

Have I forgotten anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭brianmc

Legend_DIT wrote:
    Breakeveners:

5starpool (captain)
    ollyk1
    Sendic
    brianmc
    De Deraco
    3 more?

ollyk1's brother (willyk1?)

Iona "I'll be hungover and I may not show up" Paul

and... hmmm... eh... a ringer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

there has been some cancellations on the poker.ie team afaik so if anyone doesnt have a team yet there could be space over there for you.

here is the thread
    http://www.poker.ie/community/forums/showthread.php?t=1418

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭jayroyal

hey is there any room for one more team my mtes wana play in it sunday if ya could get back to me nick it be great thanks

Hey,

I'm getting a lot of ph calls re start time. Reg is from 12:30pm till 1pm. Game will start at 1pm sharp.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

Hey guys I cant wait to finally meet a load of ye all, I dont know most of your faces,

Im on the JJP team because I didnt see this post to ask ye lot to play with you and JP was first in to ask for my services.

A mate of mine is coming over and doesn't have a team, if anyone is short let me know and ill give his services to you. What was the situation like the last time with people being catered for if they arrived with no team where they put into 'NO SHOW' places?

Off out for a few pints now, will read post later. See ye all tomorrow, if anyone does know me please come up and point out the boardsies :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Hawk Eye

AFAIK i'm playing for pocket rockets tomorrow should be a great event looking forward to putting a few faces to boardies names.

i'll be there and should be wearing my DITPOKER cap, kindly produced by Culchie/VegasBabyPoker.com .

im in the same position as gerire, i assume there'll be spaces for tag along mates on other teams.... ?

Jeff, go all out and wear the STUNNING DIT Poker Marathon T-Shirt as well!!

My mate, Tight Timmy is coming - I said he had a place on the Culchies if he was needed, and if not - I'm sure a new team can be made.... "The Leftovers"

• Advertisement

A mate of mine is coming over and doesn't have a team, if anyone is short let me know and ill give his services to you.
    ditpoker wrote:

im in the same position as gerire, i assume there'll be spaces for tag along mates on other teams.... ?

Poker.IE are looking for two players. Visit their forum. There's a thread titiled "Team poker.ie".

Legend_DIT wrote:
    Jeff, go all out and wear the STUNNING DIT Poker Marathon T-Shirt as well!!

My mate, Tight Timmy is coming - I said he had a place on the Culchies if he was needed, and if not - I'm sure a new team can be made.... "The Leftovers"

I WILL!!!! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

Ah yes the important ont, for those of you who dont know me ill be wearing the new zealand tee shirt, let me know who youu are

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Any word on how the culchies got on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

JoeyJJ wrote:
    Any word on how the culchies got on?

they had two left on the final table but they had to come first and second and have another team come 8th and 9th in order to win by one point so most likely they'll get second

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Did the students get any points?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

I won it again....

Congratulations Rory!

Which team took the cup?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Well done Rory! You da man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

roryc wrote: