Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Opel 3 day test drive

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I was kinda thinking of a 3 day mini road trip, like last year :D

I seen the link to book a test drive as well but i to doubt its for 3 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

jozi wrote:
    Are they doing this again this year?

Wouldnt mind a car for a few days after i finish exams and before i start working :D

Jozi

How do you know its coming again, the website just states a normal test drive and not the 3 day one.I donot think they will do it again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

Stark wrote:
    They still have an option to book a test drive on their website. I'm not sure if it's the 3 day test drive or not though.

I'd be tempted to book a drive myself if the offer was still going. Would be nice to have something with a bit more comfort and oomph for a weekend :)

"ooomph"?? ... i doubt it , unless you get the turb opc, but you will more than likely end up with a 1.4 that wouldnt pull the skin off custard

C_Breeze wrote:
    "ooomph"?? ... i doubt it , unless you get the turb opc, but you will more than likely end up with a 1.4 that wouldnt pull the skin off custard
    I have to say the astra is an alright car, i got it for the 3 day test drie and was happy.at that time i have the 1.4 05 golf and the astra had better pick up i thought

Any news on this offer if its coming again or not.

• Advertisement
Advertisement