Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

revo parts

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

vectra wrote:
    My son did them no problem with his revo. ;)

Mad up a ramp by using 2 sheets of 3/4 ply screw toghther to make them 14ft x 4 ft.

Then stood a Tar Barrel up and filled it with water to give it a bit or weight and put the sheets of ply on it to form a ramp.
    His t-Maxx would have reached heights of 12 to 15 feet in the air.. :eek:

Some thump when it hit the ground.:D
    Tell him fairplay;) I have tried but failed, I drove it up a ramp and the front wheels went to the back(if that makes sense), then I just slapped on the brakes and it landed level. The ramp I have is probly to small. Though I have no problem getting big air:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,513 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Plug wrote:
    Tell him fairplay;) I have tried but failed, I drove it up a ramp and the front wheels went to the back(if that makes sense), then I just slapped on the brakes and it landed level. The ramp I have is probly to small. Though I have no problem getting big air:cool:

More height = More time in the air = full backflip.. :D

So he says :rolleyes:

vectra wrote:
    More height = More time in the air = full backflip.. :D

So he says :rolleyes:
    The ramp I have will get you more lenght than height. A few blocks will change that tho:D

Plug wrote:
    The ramp I have will get you more lenght than height. A few blocks will change that tho:D

Stand it up the other way... :D :eek:

vectra wrote:
    Stand it up the other way...
    ...and drive full speed up it:D

• Advertisement

Plug wrote:
    ...and drive full speed up it:D

Now you have the idea..
    Only thing is.. Stand well back in case it comes back on you.. :eek: :D

vectra wrote:
    Now you have the idea..
    Only thing is.. Stand well back in case it comes back on you..
    :eek:.....uh oh.....too late now:( All I need now is an ambulence:D

Advertisement