Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity Ball Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

<<be nice: Neil>>

Pet wrote:
    <<Be nice: Neil>>

Miaow.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Pet wrote:

Poor Hilary!! That's cruel! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

That is very cruel indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

ouch! ok i'm deleting mean posts. my fault, sorry!

• Advertisement

If it was the other way around, would you all be so quick to call me cruel? I think not.

Pet wrote:
    If it was the other way around, would you all be so quick to call me cruel? I think not.
    Actually, yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Bad Pet. Lick your paw, and clean behind your ears, you cat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

If it was the other way around, would you all be so quick to call me cruel?

True, but the difference is, people like Hilary.

I dont object to the comment, more to the fact that its a lie. Kev doesn't have taste. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Pet wrote:

at least Hilary gets some

and may explain the bruises...:rolleyes:

I meant it in jest, but I'm being serious when I say that awayindahills is just as much of a candidate for piss-taking as anyone else on the forum, and I'm sure she can take it. Edit those posts back to what they were.

Yes, she is, and yes i'm sure she can. however i made the comment that began it so i reserved the right to remove and end it. Now, etc.

Pet wrote:
    I meant it in jest, but I'm being serious when I say that awayindahills is just as much of a candidate for piss-taking as anyone else on the forum, and I'm sure she can take it. Edit those posts back to what they were.

i saw them before they were edited

and as for having the piss taken out of me ah sure since the ball its de riguer

Quite!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

&#231 wrote: »
    Yes, she is, and yes i'm sure she can. however i made the comment that began it so i reserved the right to remove and end it. Now, etc.

The honeymoon is over - the Mod reign of terror begins.

If you're going to edit all the mean-y posts your edit button will be worn out.

i saw them before they were edited

I'm glad you did. And I'm sure you can take them in the right sense as well, unlike two other female posters who no longer post on this forum, because they were far too sensitive and became used to special treatment, all because they had two X chromosomes instead of one.

Yeah, their uterus was in the right place, but their hearts really weren't in it.

Yeah, their uterus was in the right place, but their hearts really weren't in it.
    I'm not quite sure how to take that.

Pet wrote:
    I'm glad you did. And I'm sure you can take them in the right sense as well, unlike two other female posters who no longer post on this forum, because they were far too sensitive and became used to special treatment, all because they had two X chromosomes instead of one.

theres a right sense?

but you missed my come back, about as orginal as your orginal post

*suggests pet scrolls up or indeed goes back a page*

• Advertisement

You know europerson, reading it now i'm really not sure how the hell i meant it :P

falls off chair laughing

but thanks cukkoo and hermione*

If you're going to edit all the mean-y posts your edit button will be worn out.

True, we really do take the piss out of each other here, all in good spirit of course.
    theres a right sense?

but you missed my come back, about as orginal as your orginal post

*suggests pet scrolls up*

Yes, the jest sense.

I did see that, but it was so lame that I chose to ignore it. Plus, I live in Trinity Halls, "house parties" here involve a lot more than just food and drink. :D

Pet wrote:
    Yes, the jest sense.

I did see that, but it was so lame that I chose to ignore it. Plus, I live in Trinity Halls, "house parties" here involve a lot more than just food and drink. :D

yeah video games too:rolleyes:

didnt you have a vigel on exhibtionist girl?

She lives right across from my kitchen, we couldn't help but see her antics.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

falls off chair laughing

but thanks cukkoo and hermione*

you're welcome ... female solidarity and all that ...

Pet wrote:
    Does your kitchen face towards Greenane, the courtyard or the main access route for vehicular traffic into Halls?

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭roro1neil0

To set the record straight, Hilary (hope i spelt that correctly) is a charming, attractive woman and after getting to know her and concluding it would be mutually beneficial to bang her, I wouldn't say no. However she isn't my tcd boards no1 priority, she's some were after Ian's ma, Neil's ma, Cuckoo and Roro.

Secondly, why am I brought into this? Thirdly who the **** is shay 252?

Pet wrote:
    With Binoculars?

• Advertisement

roro1neil0 wrote:
    To set the record straight, Hilary (hope i spelt that correctly) is a charming, attractive woman and after getting to know her and concluding it would be mutually beneficial to bang her, I wouldn't say no. However she isn't my tcd boards no1 priority, she's some were after Ian's ma, Neil's ma, Cuckoo and Roro.

Secondly, why am I brought into this? Thirdly who the **** is shay 252?

so kevs back?

hes another of the bESS people who seem to have been drawn in to this
    With Binoculars?

i hear they videoed it incase they ever felt...lonely

Advertisement