Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity Ball Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

This is why O'Gorman disturbs me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

As promised to her, here's Awayindahils drunk, falling over a fence...

<SNIP>

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

She got so drunk that she went photonegative? That happens to me all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 EmoKid

looks like she's enjoying herself. is she the girl from the main tent?

Pet wrote:
    She got so drunk that she went photonegative? That happens to me all the time.
    Apologies to anyone expecting a real photo. I just haven't messed around with photos in so long, and the chance to turn Hilary into a green thing was just too much not to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

This is why O'Gorman disturbs me.

Well, that and the coterie of barely-legal guys he essentially pays to follow him around. That's the part that's always creeped me out the most.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

when i was at front square, when she first saw me, she ran across front square, the jumped up on me and Hugged me..
    Don't be too shocked, she did that to me on Thursday while completely sober

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

europerson wrote:
    As promised to her, here's Awayindahils drunk, falling over a fence...

It's scanned from a print, so apologies for the quality.

Notice how the poor girl deteriorated as the night went on.

you saw me fall over a fence? but i thouhgt i fell down beside a frence, you were no where near there and photos why the photos, i mena come on photos its not like everyone else was sober i was just drunker.

and just out of interest is that the time crash ending up talking to security?

you saw me fall over a fence? but i thouhgt i fell down beside a frence, you were no where near there
    I thought you fell over the black base-type thing that the high barrier-fences sit in...?
    and photos why the photos, i mena come on photos its not like everyone else was sober i was just drunker.
    I wouldn't have stopped you returning the compliment. I just didn't want to go back on my word!
    and just out of interest is that the time crash ending up talking to security?
    I don't know. :confused:

europerson wrote:
    I thought you fell over the black base-type thing that the high barrier-fences sit in...?

i just remember falling. or rather getting up, my shoulder is quite sore

europerson wrote:
    I wouldn't have stopped you returning the compliment. I just didn't want to go back on my word!

well thank you for keeping your word, i just dont really remember asking to see them, but apperently someone has a photo of sercurity standing around me? and i cant return the compliment my friend ran off with my camera also im not good at using html

europerson wrote:
    I don't know. :confused:

just think how i feel.

but anyway i'll stop ranting about the photos now as they're gone yay. thank you.:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Removed

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Is the guy a boardsie too? (Pardon my ignorance...)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Yep, it's crash.

hahahah, that was shortly after poor Hillary fell over.

Be Afraid... be very afraid...

<snipped pic>

Interesting the way that Hilary is cowering in fear of Crash.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

or is she hiding behind him to avoid joe?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Just to clarify something that was said on the first page of this thread:
    More tickets were sold last year, when it sold out its entire 6000 run. This year the capacity was increased to 7000 and it had sold 4800 by Thursday and I think but am not entirely definite that it was 5800 in the end.

seemed emptyish. was that just my impression? but to be honest some of the tents were very packed.

i do believe that there is only one way of putting this
    Myth wrote:
    Plus joe is a dick

i mean other people do get drunk in the ball, why am i being splattered accross boards in all my drunken *cough* glory??

and i have absolutely no idea when that was taken, i think i may have been cowering from security though, the visors seem tres important when one can only see blury images, or it may have been joe after he said "Lets pretend its 1914 and i'm about to be conscripted." now as chat up lines go i'd say that that is pretty orginal

I saw the good soul Ronny 5 times during the ball. The first, he was merry and quite sentient. the final time, he was plastered and quite "in his own world". The 3 times i saw him in between he was a distinct progressions from state 1 to stage 5. And now with all the bebo comments, I have to presume that he had sex with at least 5 different girls in at least 5 different portaloos and they are none too impressed. I could be wrong.

• Advertisement

i do believe that there is only one way of putting this

i mean other people do get drunk in the ball, why am i being splattered accross boards in all my drunken *cough* glory??

and i have absolutely no idea when that was taken, i think i may have been cowering from security though, the visors seem tres important when one can only see blury images, or it may have been joe after he said "Lets pretend its 1914 and i'm about to be conscripted." now as chat up lines go i'd say that that is pretty orginal

i said that?

sounds more like this guys style....

cimg0013.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

EmoKid wrote:
    I saw the good soul Ronny 5 times during the ball. The first, he was merry and quite sentient. the final time, he was plastered and quite "in his own world". The 3 times i saw him in between he was a distinct progressions from state 1 to stage 5. And now with all the bebo comments, I have to presume that he had sex with at least 5 different girls in at least 5 different portaloos and they are none too impressed. I could be wrong.
    Jeez kev, 5? Low expectations of me. And why would I need a portaloo when I live on campus?
    And yes I did get drunker as the night went on. Towards the end I was drinking just to forget, but that didn't really work. I just got drunker.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

i said that?

sounds more like this guys style....

cimg0013.jpg

Lollers :D

I think i was showing Denise or Aimee my angry face. i look angry, no? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Amusing, imo actually ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭davork

&#231 wrote: »

Nah, Definitely a shane mcgowen impersonation... ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

&#231 wrote: »
    angry face? lolers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Cowering from Joe after that chat up line? Perfectly understandable.

There would also be a good case to be made for running, fast, far away until you reach the Western seaboard.

jelousy is a Terriable thing susan....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Joe, if i Can't have Crash, Then i Don't want Nobody.

Advertisement