Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets have a trial

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

To add to the realism we need ill-informed journalists posting half-truths somewhere as the trial prgresses.
    It would be interesting to compare the public reaction/media rhetoric to the facts.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,719 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

There is something to do for pretty much everyone in this trial, so I'll reiterate: if you want to get involved, just PM me, I'll give you a part if I can, even if it's the part of an ill-informed journalist, or an angry mob member outside the court!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

But don't PM if you want to be a juror... apparently it's down to random selection...

Interesting. Any chance there could be someone on boards who would do the artists impression of what took place in the Court Room? Might work well with the ill-informed journalist.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

I'll give you a part if I can, even if it's the part of an ill-informed journalist

yeahi! Was waiting for something that speaks to me!!! I want to be the ill-informed journalist ... pleeeeeeeeeeeazzzzzze!! :)
    Myth wrote:
    Interesting. Any chance there could be someone on boards who would do the artists impression of what took place in the Court Room? Might work well with the ill-informed journalist.
    Great idea Myth! However, I can't do artistic impressions but I'd be happy to work together with whoever wants that position and we can put together a nice little "boards trial news mag/web page"!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Can i be on the jury ?

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,719 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Thread unstuck so that people might actually read it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

brilliant thread

- don't have much legal experience apart from tax law. Can i be the ill-informed journalist, who summarises the day's news? Have quite a bit of journalism experience, and this would be fun!

You can join çrash_000 if you like!

maybe we can compete?! try to out-scoop each other!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,558 ✭✭✭maidhc

maybe we can compete?! try to out-scoop each other!

I'll be the devious lawyer leaking information. :)

well don't trust that crash character, he'll twist your leaks to his own devious ends. you and me, we can work together.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I'm suing for defamation here now roundtower :P

Advertisement