Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Datastore/database errors ONLY!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

same here:
    MySQL reported this error while trying to retreive the info: Got error 127 from storage engine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Same as 6th.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Im having same prob as Kaizersoze when i try open certain forums, especially After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

AH is down, apparently.
    It seems to be the only forum i cannot access.
    My life is over.

EDIT:
    Cool. It let me post. I can only post in the quick reply thingy. I can't start a new thread.

Tried various things. pie, cake etc. also tried IE, but nothing seems to work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Myth wrote:
    Just got this on the front page...
    MySQL reported this error while trying to retreive the info: Got error 127 from storage engine

Ditto.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

i can access all forums but i am trying to post a new topic in green issues and i get the same error

Oh yeah, same errors as the others.

**** it. i'll just do something constructive and throw some of that crap on my HDD onto discs and free up some space or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Myth wrote:
    Just got this on the front page...

Yea me too about 4 mins ago......of course I've no idea what it means,but there was no display of the latest posts

EDIT: That said,boards has been zipping along nicely the last couple of days

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Tried santa.boards, pie.boards and www. but none worked but I am here thanks to 82.195.136.36. I got the Datastore error and

"MySQL reported this error while trying to retreive the info: Got error 127 from storage engine"

on the front page too. Servers must have a hangover from last night.

seems some people can access AH, as there are new posts there. I can view the posts, but get the database error when trying to view the main AH page.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

This only seems to be happening for certain forums.

MySQL Error : Got error 127 from storage engine

Google gives an extensive number of possible errors and solutions.

boards being down for lunch time cant be a good thing all those poor people like me who need there lunch time fix. God mondays have gotten alot worse in work now that i know there is a new BSG at home waiting for me

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Datastore error (Tenpin Bowling forum)

Today 13:36
    Trying to create a new thread, hitting submit results in datastore error.

EDIT: I had no problem starting threads or replying to posts earlier today so not a problem with the way this new forum was setup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Error 127 here when trying to refresh the main page. Any posts (Dance forum, games forum etc) are resulting in an error message....

• Registered Users Posts: 43,812 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Who borked Boards? I blame Ruu *

* gotta blame someone!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I dunno, the thread table was marked as crashed. I've repaired it, so hopefully all is well now...

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Big love to Cloud :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,812 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Indeed.... kudos Cloud!

ye its back up cheers cloud

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

I just got a Datastore Error now, trying to load the forum index. I regularly get one every single morning when trying to login from the college, must be a demand thing then though, so many others trying to use it as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Ditto .. have been getting fairly consistently over the last few weeks when I mark all forums as read (usually from my CP, but not always)

Datastore error over on Strategy Games when I went to submit a reply to the C&C3 thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

just got one going to the galway boards and on the homepage

Bout 10 mins ago; every forum.

Home page aswell till I used ip addy to access it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Massive numbers of errors for me too. Every forum and CP

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I think something went bang a little while ago. I had nothing but datastore errors followed shortly by the site timing out. Now its all back to normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

It looks to me like there was a problem with the database server, there were definately some posts lost when things went boom.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

I'm getting lots and lots of these today.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Getting a few db errors on adverts.ie this morning, none yet on boards though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

I was getting a few database errors around a half hour ago, then everything went, but things are good now...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement