Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭bmc58

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    As the quoted piece was 14 years ago......

Don't get this conversation Jim.care to elaborate a bit ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,452 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

bmc58 wrote: »
    Don't get this conversation Jim.care to elaborate a bit ?

He's replying to a post from May 2007. Hardly relevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,694 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    As the quoted piece was 14 years ago......

Must have taken a good shovel to dig up that comment

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Anyone else get the "special" soda survey on opinion world? Was worth 250 points for about 15 min.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

Opinions one of the better ones at the moment. The topics section is an annoying though.hit and miss whether i can properly access it to add comments and build points not having reached 300 points. They are good at paying out to be fair

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Opinions one of the better ones at the moment. The topics section is an annoying though.hit and miss whether i can properly access it to add comments and build points not having reached 300 points. They are good at paying out to be fair

This is the best I have seen from them I have gotten 10.50 since February 7th. Actually sorry 11.30 since February 5th.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭The_Kitty

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    This is the best I have seen from them I have gotten 10.50 since February 7th. Actually sorry 11.30 since February 5th.

I redeemed my first reward with them today but did not get a confirmation email, is this normal?

The_Kitty wrote: »
    I redeemed my first reward with them today but did not get a confirmation email, is this normal?

Yes, they will send you an email when they are actually processing the rewards, it might take a week or two. If it is a physical card like a one 4 all they will ask you to email them to the rewards email address and confirm your address so they can post it to you. It also says to have your address in your account. I still always email them my address to be sure. I've never had an issue with them. Sometimes it might take up to a month but usually I find about 2 weeks, it just depends if you happen to order just before they process or if you happen to be just after you might need to wait till the next batch they process. They say they do them in batches so that's why sometimes it's quicker than others.

Too many kitty’s in the thread lol it’s making the chat hard to follow

I finally got accepted to opinions.ie today and racked up a fiver easily enough, the comments are such an easy money maker

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Too many kitty’s in the thread lol it’s making the chat hard to follow

I finally got accepted to opinions.ie today and racked up a fiver easily enough, the comments are such an easy money maker

I hadn't actually copped that she was kitty too! The comments section make a huge difference I find. This month has been the best ever with them, usually it's only one or two a month but I've had 6 this month

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Anyone get their RedC virtual card for February yet?

OmegaGene said they were out on the 16th, the post is a few pages back

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Yes, I got mine on the 16th.

yes got mine on the 16h and transferred it via paypal to revolut

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

OmegaGene wrote: »
    yes got mine on the 16h and transferred it via paypal to revolut

Ah, I didn't realise that my email was categorised under 'promotions' in Gmail :o

Ah, I didn't realise that my email was categorised under 'promotions' in Gmail :o

Yup happened to me also!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭troched

I hadn't actually copped that she was kitty too! The comments section make a huge difference I find. This month has been the best ever with them, usually it's only one or two a month but I've had 6 this month

I wish they had usernames. I don't want to post comments under my real name.

troched wrote: »
    I wish they had usernames. I don't want to post comments under my real name.

Do you mean on opinions. Where it asks for name just change it to a user name. Go into your profile and change it. I did that ages ago for the same reason as you, I didn't like commenting with my real name. Just make sure when u email to claim a reward put your real name as when they email they call you by ur user name

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭The_Kitty

Yes, they will send you an email when they are actually processing the rewards, it might take a week or two. If it is a physical card like a one 4 all they will ask you to email them to the rewards email address and confirm your address so they can post it to you. It also says to have your address in your account. I still always email them my address to be sure. I've never had an issue with them. Sometimes it might take up to a month but usually I find about 2 weeks, it just depends if you happen to order just before they process or if you happen to be just after you might need to wait till the next batch they process. They say they do them in batches so that's why sometimes it's quicker than others.

Thanks :) I'm 9 points short of a ten euro voucher on lifepoints for ages lol so was delighted to redeem on opinions.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Deirdre5

hi guys I'm having trouble seeing the login page for Triaba? anyone know how to help? it says i need to have javascript enabled but it is. worked fine for me before

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭troched

Do you mean on opinions. Where it asks for name just change it to a user name. Go into your profile and change it. I did that ages ago for the same reason as you, I didn't like commenting with my real name. Just make sure when u email to claim a reward put your real name as when they email they call you by ur user name

Doesn't that still mean your name is visible, briefly, when you claim a reward?

troched wrote: »
    Doesn't that still mean your name is visible, briefly, when you claim a reward?

The company will know your name when you email them but the other people in the comments section won't. If you look at some of the topics you will see some people use real names and others use user names

I have just signed up to user needs. What is this site like, is it good for surveys and rewards. Does it take long to build up

• Registered Users Posts: 9,933 ✭✭✭thesandeman

I have just signed up to user needs. What is this site like, is it good for surveys and rewards. Does it take long to build up

Lots of surveys but takes ages to make any money. Took me a year to get €30.
    Also if you want a physical card you have to pay €2 commission/service charge.

Lots of surveys but takes ages to make any money. Took me a year to get €30.
    Also if you want a physical card you have to pay €2 commission/service charge.

Thanks I will do it for awhile so, but at least I know not to expect big amounts of vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Getting stung heavily with the exchange rate on the opinion world virtual Mastercard's.

€2.20 on a €30 card when adding to PayPal and transferring to another

Does any one use Ideas Panel. Did you do the survey recently about fizzy drinks. They sent out some samples and then a follow up survey but that survey isn't working for me, anyone else with the issue.

Also with Ideas Panel dies anyone every get the additional, 300 points if you opt to do the video answers for certain questions. It's usually about lidl and Aldi. There has been a few times with the video options over the last few months. They always give the initial points straight away but I always end up contacting them about the extra points at one stage it was 3 or 4 months later and the points still hadn't been added. They do add them after I query it but its annoying having to ask each time. The most recent one was in January but I'm hoping they will give them without asking them, but on past experience I doubt it. I've taken lots of screenshots as videos are uploading because one time they said there was no video uploaded when I definitely did.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Does any one use Ideas Panel. Did you do the survey recently about fizzy drinks. They sent out some samples and then a follow up survey but that survey isn't working for me, anyone else with the issue.

Got that with io, got the samples and did the second part of survey last wednesday

• Advertisement

Got that with io, got the samples and did the second part of survey last wednesday

Maybe it is an ideas Panel issue so, they seem to be having alot of website issues lately, they said in their response that they will send to tech. Also the automatic reply said they are having issues with the website that they are finding hard to rectify. Seems similar to ireach a few weeks ago.

Advertisement