Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 cel1798

OmegaGene wrote: »
    The physical vouchers are unavailable but digital ones are available, add it to your basket and select 5 and checkout

I only have the maximum option of 2 on laptop or phone. I get an error message regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

cel1798 wrote: »
    I only have the maximum option of 2 on laptop or phone. I get an error message regardless.

I just ordered one five minutes ago

The internet isn’t for everyone

I just ordered one five minutes ago

Unreal

I get a message saying "Resource Not Found - followed by a code An unexpected error has occurred. Please contact us and report error code"

I earned this money a long while ago and only logged in again recently. They never send me survey invites anymore. I reckon they just don't want to pay me.

Unreal

I get a message saying "Resource Not Found - followed by a code An unexpected error has occurred. Please contact us and report error code"

I earned this money a long while ago and only logged in again recently. They never send me survey invites anymore. I reckon they just don't want to pay me.

I haven’t had a survey invite in about 2 years, I have to check the dashboard to get surveys

I haven’t had a survey invite in about 2 years, I have to check the dashboard to get surveys

Yeah, I check the dashboard often, always says You have no available surveys at this time.

As an experiment I have done exactly one month of surveys. The total worth of what I got was €76.37c

Breakdown is this
    Opinion World €43.10
    Mobrog €8.62
    Triaba €2.70
    Red C €7
    Swagbucks €5.79
    Toluna €2.70
    Attapoll €3.40
    Userneeds €1.37
    Poll Pay €2.22

The smaller amounts (under €3.40c) were all earned in the past week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭bmc58

malcy wrote: »
    I was the opposite. 25 min one that I did for 10 mins fell asleep, woke up 3 hours later and finished in a couple of mins more and a 10 min one I got through in 5.

Really haven't been arsed with surveys recently. If I clear a £10 Amazon voucher a month I'm happy as it pays for a big box of cat food from my Amazon subscribe & save.

Got my RedC up to €50 first week of last month and haven't done another since and there's been loads of emails from them.

Just cannot be arsed.

Same here.getting a bit fed up with surveys for 10 mns that take 20 mns.All the sites seem to be at this scam.

I was the opposite. 25 min one that I did for 10 mins fell asleep, woke up 3 hours later and finished in a couple of mins more and a 10 min one I got through in 5.

Really haven't been arsed with surveys recently. If I clear a £10 Amazon voucher a month I'm happy as it pays for a big box of cat food from my Amazon subscribe & save.

Got my RedC up to €50 first week of last month and haven't done another since and there's been loads of emails from them.

Just cannot be arsed.

I'd always do the Red C surveys.There are the one site out there that give a proper ammount for time spent on surveys.€1 for 5 mns €2 for 10mns etc,best around in my opinion.

I have €52 with IO. Every time I try to redeem Tesco vouchers, an error occurs. I contacted IO, they say their vouchers are currently unavailable due to COVID, this doesn't sound right looking at your post.

You should not have let your balance go to €52 with IO.Strange things happen when you go above €20 on IO.Claim when you get to €10 with IO.There is a digital €10 Tesco voucher at the moment with IO which works well and is quick and easy to download.

Unreal

How long ago? Maybe they de acitvated your account due to inactivity.You really have to do some surveys to keep your account active.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Saudades

I redeemed a Tesco e-Gift voucher , but the link leads me to enter a 'Challenge Key' to retrieve the card. Any idea where I can find this challenge key? Or does it get sent to you in a separate e-mail in a day or two?

• Advertisement

Saudades wrote: »
    I redeemed a Tesco e-Gift voucher , but the link leads me to enter a 'Challenge Key' to retrieve the card. Any idea where I can find this challenge key? Or does it get sent to you in a separate e-mail in a day or two?

it is on the original email, copy and paste it onto the card

did you find it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,936 ✭✭✭pgj2015

is there anyone here who is in a household where more than 1 person does online surveys? someone else in my house has signed up for surveys but the don't seem to be getting many.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Saudades

did you find it ?

No luck. No 'keys' in the original e-mail. I suspect there's a follow up email to come, so I'll give it a day or two.

No luck. No 'keys' in the original e-mail. I suspect there's a follow up email to come, so I'll give it a day or two.

there is no follow on email, it is in the original email and it will read a little something like this

Hi Saudades,
    Please find below links to download and print your Tesco eGift Card as ordered.

Tesco eGift Card Link:

€10

Challenge Password
    7gJLY9

Using your Tesco eGift Card
    1. Click on the Tesco eGift Card link and then enter the challenge password to view your Tesco eGift Card.
    2. To spend in store, you can either present the Tesco eGift Card on your smartphone for scanning at the checkout or print out the Tesco eGift Card for scanning at checkout.

What you should know about your Tesco eGift Cards
    - Tesco gift cards can be spent as full or part payment in any Tesco Store in the Republic of Ireland (but not on Tesco.ie).
    - The balance of this eGift card can be checked in any Tesco store or by calling 1 800 555 955.
    - Your eGift card will expire 5 years from the date this eGift card was last used.
    - Treat this eGift card as cash and therefore safeguard this eGift card accordingly. Unauthorised use of the eGift card will not be reimbursed.
    - You should retain the eGift Card until the balance has been used in full.
    - For full terms and conditions, click here.

Kind regards,
    Mark

pgj2015 wrote: »
    is there anyone here who is in a household where more than 1 person does online surveys? someone else in my house has signed up for surveys but the don't seem to be getting many.

Two people in the same house using the same "IP address" can lead to problems with survey companies.It might look as someone has two accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Two of us in the house doing surveys for years, never had a problem so far, sorry only time was about a year ago when io were deactivating accounts but that's sorted now.

bmc58 wrote: »
    Two people in the same house using the same "IP address" can lead to problems with survey companies.It might look as someone has two accounts.

yes but sometimes the other person will be using a different IP address as they don't live here all the time. The survey companies shouldn't assume its the same person doing the surveys twice. should they not give the benefit of the doubt? The other person is a different age, occupation etc.

Two people in this house doing surveys for years without an issue, doubt they are tracking the IP address of every participant

• Registered Users Posts: 10,443 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

bmc58 wrote: »

It's more gauged by the cookies than monitoring IP address. Two of us here do much the same surveys without a problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Seems from this thread that the RedC money came in in the 21st last month but no sign of it this month so far. Hope it's soon.

Seems from this thread that the RedC money came in in the 21st last month but no sign of it this month so far. Hope it's soon.

It's a little late this month for anyone waiting for a pay out alright.But Red C are very reliable and your pay out will surely be this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

Mine arrived on the 19th of this month.

I got mine Monday 22nd June.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Any of ye get the invite from ireach? About covid and how you lived the last few months, €25 for phone interview €50 for video interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

Any of ye get the invite from ireach? About covid and how you lived the last few months, €25 for phone interview €50 for video interview.

No didnt get that. 25 euro not bad

ireach oh god sign me up

Red c are very quiet lately, I hit €50 within 5 weeks and then the surveys just stopped which is odd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

ireach oh god sign me up

Its rare enough to get those opportunities. One thing ill say about them is you get 2 monthly surveys 1.50 each and never get kicked out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,443 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Its rare enough to get those opportunities. One thing ill say about them is you get 2 monthly surveys 1.50 each and never get kicked out

Yes, but that's usually the lot except maybe a once a year special survey. I don't know how they keep afloat.

Advertisement