Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,348 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

L1011 wrote: »
    They normally email to say you'll get one but it may not be exactly when the post run is done

I got the e-mail earlier in the month saying that I had enough point and If I had a change of address that I should contact them. Is that it?

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Does RedC e-mail you when they send out the cheque?

I don't recall EVER getting an email off them to say it's been dispatched. I normally receive my cheque mid-month when it's due, and would only hear from them if there's been a delay in them sending out the cheques.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

I got the e-mail earlier in the month saying that I had enough point and If I had a change of address that I should contact them. Is that it?

Yeah thats the one. Normally takes 2-3 weeks. Haven't received mine as yet, probably due within the next week or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

Anybody hear anything back after doing the fridge survey?

Nothing here either and no other surveys from them either!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Do people still get Surveys from RedC? I haven't heard from them in ages! I wonder have they deleted me or anything! :o I must log in and check.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Do people still get Surveys from RedC? I haven't heard from them in ages! I wonder have they deleted me or anything! :o I must log in and check.

Still as many as ever, for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

I got one from Irish opinions this evening. Clicked on to start survey and a page came up with different languages telling me that I was not in the region they were looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Yeah that page sometimes comes up for me Postgrad. The Survey itself is usually in another Tab, just make sure ya don't close the Survey Tab by accident 'cos ya mightn't be able to get back into it again. Think I got about €3.50 or €4.50 in I.O. Surveys today! Not too bad. :)

Can't log into REDC. Request a Temporary Password, go to enter it and it never bloody works! I usually end up ringing them or emailing them or something. I think I actually had around €11 in my RedC Balance.

I have actually got a couple of Fifty's 2 maybe 3 off RedC in the Past, and I regularly rack up Vouchers in I.O. It's for nothing really i.m.o! Where would ya get such easy money! People write off the Surveys for being a waste of time, but I think they don't give them enough time to build up their Balances...

I got a great run out of Mobrog from October until last week. Have they gone quite for everybody or is it just me?

• Advertisement

Nope :(
    I want my tenner :rolleyes:

I got a great run out of Mobrog from October until last week. Have they gone quite for everybody or is it just me?

I've had a few over the last few days but quieter than the weeks prior, like yourself. I even managed to cash out a few times.

fmpisces wrote: »
    I've had a few over the last few days but quieter than the weeks prior, like yourself. I even managed to cash out a few times.

I got an invite off them a while ago but It said I had it already did the survey!

I got an invite off them a while ago but It said I had it already did the survey!

I got the same thing this evening. It could have been that we did that survey, whatever it was about, through another survey company. Doesn't always happen but sometimes it does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Westeros wrote: »
    Yeah thats the one. Normally takes 2-3 weeks. Haven't received mine as yet, probably due within the next week or so.

Received mine today .

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    Received mine today .

Mine came today too. No mix up with the change of address either :D

No sign of my cheque should I be worried?

No sign of my cheque should I be worried?

No.
    Unless it doesn't arrive within the next few days.

Finally got a redc one today ( very long) and I accidentally ticked a box saying I had a child under one at the end , then a page came up saying I hadn't been accurate in my responses. It was a genuine mistake , poor eyesight:( , will they hold it against me?

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Finally got a redc one today ( very long) and I accidentally ticked a box saying I had a child under one at the end , then a page came up saying I hadn't been accurate in my responses. It was a genuine mistake , poor eyesight:( , will they hold it against me?

Yes. :-)

It shouldn't affect any future surveys.

• Advertisement

Thanks. I have had very little from them since joining in September. It was a 4euro one and all. It was mainly on lotto cards and answering questions on the amounts I thought were winners some of which were difficult to see. It was technically over except for that slip up with the child under 1.

I did something similar to this in an earlier RedC survey. I still recieved them after this. Hopefully the cheque arrives soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Thanks. I have had very little from them since joining in September. It was a 4euro one and all. It was mainly on lotto cards and answering questions on the amounts I thought were winners some of which were difficult to see. It was technically over except for that slip up with the child under 1.

It's annoying but it won't impact on future surveys. It's almost a badge of honour to lose a RedC Survey due at the very end by having difficulty counting how many people under 18 live in your house!

Thanks ! Frustrating after all that .

Does anybody know how long the one for all cards take to activate?
    Just got one now and was hoping to use it this after noon.
    Any chance of that?

Any chance of that?

You can check if its activated by going on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Any chance of that?

I got one yesterday and used it bout an hour ago and no issues.

Naid23 wrote: »
    I got one yesterday and used it bout an hour ago and no issues.

Yes it should be active by tomorrow morning. I was just hoping it might be one of these thing that might happen sooner!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Yes it should be active by tomorrow morning. I was just hoping it might be one of these thing that might happen sooner!

You can activate the card here..

https://services.one4allrewards.ie/index.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Anyone here ever use Opinions.ie

Just came across their website, but hesitant to sign up in case they’re poorly rated

Advertisement