Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Conchir

pgj2015 wrote: »
    does anyone here use the easons e vouchers? cant seem to use them anymore.

I do, claimed and used it most recently about 2 weeks ago and had no issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭pgj2015

was talking to easons there, you cant use e vouchers for the next few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Has anybody redeemed with Ideas Panel recently? I order an All4one card late September but nothing yet, despite several emails to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Irish opinions has been very quiet for me the last 2 or 3 weeks... aside from a 75c one this morning and a €1 on Monday, I’ve have not been offered anything else this week.....and last week I fared no better

Anyone else having the same experience?

• Advertisement

Irish opinions has been very quiet for me the last 2 or 3 weeks... aside from a 75c one this morning and a €1 on Monday, I’ve have not been offered anything else this week.....and last week I fared no better

Absolutely, only €2.50 in the past seven days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

No. Plenty of mails from them to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Vouchers seem to be back to normal. Two vouchers ordered on 19th October arrived today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Is it by post or email you get the voucher?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Quick question re the Debenhams vouchers on Irish opinions:
    Can these vouchers be used online and how many can be used in one transaction?

I think they’re e-vouchers, so I assume they’ll be forwarded straight away after cashing out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,432 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Quick question re the Debenhams vouchers on Irish opinions:
    Can these vouchers be used online and how many can be used in one transaction?

I think they’re e-vouchers, so I assume they’ll be forwarded straight away after cashing out?

I had Debenhams online vouchers before and was told I could only use one per transaction. However I was told to contact customer services to merge them together.
    This was a few years ago tough!

I've qualified for a voucher with Opinions..
    I'm thinking of getting the Easons one to buy a book and I'm just wondering does anybody know if you can pay the rest of the balance with your card?

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Conchir

I've qualified for a voucher with Opinions..
    I'm thinking of getting the Easons one to buy a book and I'm just wondering does anybody know if you can pay the rest of the balance with your card?

Yep you can.

I requested an Easons voucher with Opinions.ie at the weekend.
    Does anybody know how long they take to email them to you?

Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Has anybody redeemed with Ideas Panel recently? I order an All4one card late September but nothing yet, despite several emails to them.

I ordered mine around the same time. Emailed them twice with no response then got a generic 'We're sorry, its our fault etc' email from them yesterday.

Siad it would be another 2 weeks which is annoying as i was planning on using my vouchers towards a present at the end of the month

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Blanchguy

Naid23 wrote: »
    I ordered mine around the same time. Emailed them twice with no response then got a generic 'We're sorry, its our fault etc' email from them yesterday.

Siad it would be another 2 weeks which is annoying as i was planning on using my vouchers towards a present at the end of the month

Ditto, ordered vouchers early September, two emails sent, no replies yet...

Naid23 wrote: »

Yes, got that email yesterday too. Not good!

I'm thinking of ordering an Easons voucher off Irish Opinions. I'm just wondering do the e-mail it to you or is it posted?
    If it's e-mailed does it take long?

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,502 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Doing a fraction of my old rate of surveys; have managed to get over 50 on RedC again and nearing the amount for an awkward €45 allgifts on userneeds now too. Wasn't hoarding for Christmas like last year but its happening by accident!

Just did an ireach survey there!
    Who is Aoife O'Neill?

Got one from Irish Opinions this morning. Clicked on the link - instantly "thank you for completing this survey, your account has been credited". €2 added to my balance immediately. Grand job!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Same here. I just assumed it was from another that disappeared near the end last week. And it was a long one at that.

Has anybody else qualified for the ideas panel fridge survey?

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭MelBri

I did the last time it was offered, Wouldn't mind doing it again but I'm assuming I wouldn't be allowed

MelBri wrote: »
    I did the last time it was offered, Wouldn't mind doing it again but I'm assuming I wouldn't be allowed

What had you to do?
    Were you required to have anything in the fridge?

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭MelBri

What had you to do?
    Were you required to have anything in the fridge?

Well, the fridge bit is actually a little misleading, in that it sounds like they literally want a look into it. Basically you had to make 4 short 10 sec videos about a dairy product that you have. So Mine was about Mooju which I had in my fridge and I had to say why I liked it/what new flavours they should add and whether organic and Irish are important to me when buying. So it would be something like that but about what you have in your fridge.

I did but turned it down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

Idid..sure may as well have a shot at it..

On a plus note, I've been on a dry spell for surveys like many but the floodgates opened today..
    I got two 4 euro ones from RED C which brought me to over the 50 euro. I did the second one like I was taking a state exam! Afraid I would make a stupid mistake:D

Advertisement