Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

jluv wrote: »
    Idid..sure may as well have a shot at it..

On a plus note, I've been on a dry spell for surveys like many but the floodgates opened today..
    I got two 4 euro ones from RED C which brought me to over the 50 euro. I did the second one like I was taking a state exam! Afraid I would make a stupid mistake:D

I also got two 4 euro surveys from RedC today also. They've been good to me this year. My 3rd cheque is due next week and I'm already nearly half way to my next. Hopefully before Xmas.

Just looking at my IO account. I think its dropped off a bit. Only about 10 or 12 Euro a month. I'm sure it used to be more.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,432 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I also got the REDC survey Today. I started in late August and my first check should be on the way. Currently on €31. I'd love to get the next one for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,502 ✭✭✭✭L1011

€19 in two and a bit weeks is optimistic although not impossible; this is always by far the busiest time for surveys. Any earned cheque won't arrive that much in advance of Christmas either!

Hi!
    I just got my first Easons gift code of Irish Opinions and at the checkout it's says it's invalid!
    Have you to wait a period of time before I can use it?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

I just got halfway through a RED C survey for €4 and screened out. The survey was on different kinds of sponsorship, for charities, events, venues, etc. RED C surveys haven't screened me out ten minutes in before...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Panama Papers

Hi!
    I just got my first Easons gift code of Irish Opinions and at the checkout it's says it's invalid!
    Have you to wait a period of time before I can use it?
    This gift card does not contain a sufficient balance

That happens when I try to use a code.

I understand it should deduct the €10 and then let you pay the rest by card?

That happens when I try to use a code.

I understand it should deduct the €10 and then let you pay the rest by card?

It still won't work for me.
    Anybody know of any issue I might be having?
    Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭cbreeze

Just done a strange survey on Irish Opinions (worth 3.50 :D). It was all about beverages: the time of time, the type of drink, the type of container, the size of it, where you were when you drank it, what you were doing, who you were with and how much of it you drank. It then finished up with panel of brands such as Coca Cola, Fanta, Sprite, and Schweppes and if you had had one of them or more to chose how often you partook. I got it by going directly to the IO website.

cbreeze wrote: »
    Just done a strange survey on Irish Opinions (worth 3.50 :D). It was all about beverages: the time of time, the type of drink, the type of container, the size of it, where you were when you drank it, what you were doing, who you were with and how much of it you drank. It then finished up with panel of brands such as Coca Cola, Fanta, Sprite, and Schweppes and if you had had one of them or more to chose how often you partook. I got it by going directly to the IO website.

I got this during the week. I thought it was never going to end!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

cbreeze wrote: »

It was far too long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

I got one for a Euro today for Irish opinions and I was on it for ages and then all of a sudden the page went gobblety gook( very technical of me), tried to log back in to and the company wouldn't let me but it's still in my list on Irish opinions.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭cbreeze

I had the same experience with a 75c one last week. The survey froze part of the way through. I reported this and IO suggested it might have been caused by my browser. They credited me anyway.

Has anybody got the email about the ideas panel fridge survey yet?

Can somebody please explain to me how to use an e-gift card for Easons?
    For some reason they will only allow me to purchase a book for under €10 even when I put in my card details to pay for additional amount.
    Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Maybe email easons?

I got one this evening that started off being about the AA insurance and went on to surveying what shops I used. It was really long and definitely not worth a euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

They only seem to work with items worth under €10!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

I just got the follow up email about what's in your fridge.

They want 3 30 second videos on ketchup. I can't see how to submit the videos when I'm done.
    Do they submit automatically?
    I can only find the ketchup catagory. I thought there was going to be more

• Registered Users Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭pgj2015

anyone ever received payment from europinions? do they pay through paypal?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

pgj2015 wrote: »

I have but it takes ages to reach the €30 cash out. It is to PayPal.

When does acumen email you the voucher number?

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

sugarman wrote: »
    Always seem to get a rake of surveys on Friday afternoon/evening before what I presume to be office closing times.

Qualified for that fridge one myself on IP, free tenner? Gerrup :D

Same...was meant to be emailed a followup survey yesterday but I never got it, did you?

Yep I got paid there last month. Took me forever to get to the €30 payout and then it takes about 5 weeks to receive it into PayPal account. Note that when you request it all you can see is "Europinions Payment" (or at least that's what I saw).

I have but it takes ages to reach the €30 cash out. It is to PayPal.

I am only 1.50 away from 30 but its taken me a long time to get there.

I also qualified for the fridge survey made sure not to rat the items they mentioned and heard nothing back from them!

i rang easons about the e vouchers not working two weeks ago, they told me they would be working in a few days, rang them again last week, was told they wont be working again for a few weeks, bad form.

I am only 1.50 away from 30 but its taken me a long time to get there.

I swear it's like it's on purpose, you get so far then the surveys tend to be few and far between. I don't get invites off them as often as say, Irish Opinions or even any of the other Cint panels, but by God did they make me wait for the last €0.20 so I could cashout. Bloomin' typical but you'll get there! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Mishonee

sugarman wrote: »
    No, havent heard anything from them since then!

I've got an e-mail from them with instructions to download an app so I'll be able to record the videos for them but apparently android in my phone ( Samsung Galaxy S3) is too old for that app as it said my device is incompatible :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,502 ✭✭✭✭L1011

An S3 is too old for most apps and also extremely insecure by now; don't bank/shop on it if you can at all avoid it. Think Trump still uses one for his tweeting though!

Advertisement