Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Mishonee

L1011 wrote: »
    An S3 is too old for most apps and also extremely insecure by now; don't bank/shop on it if you can at all avoid it. Think Trump still uses one for his tweeting though!
    I'm using it for texting/calling only. I just refuse to buy new one if this one is still working well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,367 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Anyone else get the €5 survey from RedC about pizzas?

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭cbreeze

Anyone else get the €5 survey from RedC about pizzas?

Not me - it sounds tasty. Were they fresh, frozen or delivery type pizzas?

cbreeze wrote: »
    Not me - it sounds tasty. Were they fresh, frozen or delivery type pizzas?

It was any form of take away pizza either from a take -away counter or deli or delivered pizza!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Screened out of 2 Red C surveys today worth 8E, Snapping.:o:o

Has anyone used the Penneys vouchers yet? Is it a print out and bring the voucher to the shop or how does it work??

• Advertisement

sugarman wrote: »
    Havent had anything from REDC in aaaaggggees and I know im only 2-4quid off €50 again:(
    Ehh, me too :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

Would be great if they gave the option of recieving rewards by paypal..no messig with vouchers then

• Registered Users Posts: 68,131 ✭✭✭✭L1011

There's potential tax implications for both parties if its cash, although that hasn't stopped other sites doing it..

Has anybody here any experience with getting vouchers off Ireach?
    They were meant to send me vouchers weeks ago and still no sign off them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

'have you had anything to drink the last 24 hours including water y/n?'

jesus how many nos are they expecting on that one!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

bluewolf wrote: »
    'have you had anything to drink the last 24 hours including water y/n?'

jesus how many nos are they expecting on that one!

My thoughts exactly. No option for "can't complete survey as too dehydrated to function"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

This post has been deleted.

I don't think so in this case, as they went on to ask for minute detail of said drinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

I didn't bother to complete that survey. I tend to drink a lot during the day. Always going to the fridge to take a swig of bottled water or whatever. Damned if I can remember the exact times I've done that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,008 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Has anybody here any experience with getting vouchers off Ireach?
    They were meant to send me vouchers weeks ago and still no sign off them.

i received an ireach voucher lately, thought it would never come, id say it took 3 months to come.

pgj2015 wrote: »
    i received an ireach voucher lately, thought it would never come, id say it took 3 months to come.

Thanks!
    I was lead to believe that I should have had it almost instantly. If they were honest and up front about it I wouldn't mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,008 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Thanks!
    I was lead to believe that I should have had it almost instantly. If they were honest and up front about it I wouldn't mind.

I thought they had forgotten about it, then it turned up 1 day.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

I got an Irish opinions voucher today , just over a week since I ordered it. Very impressed!

sugarman wrote: »
    They post them all in batches, if you ordered one now you probably wont receive it until the next batch due in December.

For the past 3-4 months I'm waiting 3-4 weeks on average, so you are right.

Didn't realise it would be coming from the UK so though it was bank correspondence and was filing it away.

I ordered a second one on the 13th so I'll probably be waiting longer for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

I had received the e mail from Ideas Panel last week apologising as it had been over a month since requesting a reward. finally got it this morning but not a euro extra for the delay:P

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Patiently waiting on a RedC cheque to arrive. Anybody else waiting on their November one? I've moved house since I received my last cheque and changed the address when I got the email. Hoping it was got in time.

Westeros wrote: »
    Patiently waiting on a RedC cheque to arrive. Anybody else waiting on their November one? I've moved house since I received my last cheque and changed the address when I got the email. Hoping it was got in time.

I haven't received any cheque yet for this month. The last contact regarding payment I've had from them is the e-mail that you mentioned .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

No cheque for me either. Usually I get it by the 15th.

I signed up to redc a month ago but very little surveys from them. Does it take you long to get to €50?

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    I signed up to redc a month ago but very little surveys from them. Does it take you long to get to €50?

I signed up the last Friday in August and I was at €50 by about the 12th October.
    i'm €39 towards the next €50.
    Some weeks you can be very lucky with them and others you don't really hear anything just be careful of their quality control checks!

It took me 4 months, 1 month, 4 months, 2,5 months since I'm with them. I believe I'm not the most wanted profile for them :pac:

I signed up the last Friday in August and I was at €50 by about the 12th October.
    i'm €39 towards the next €50.
    Some weeks you can be very lucky with them and others you don't really hear anything just be careful of their quality control checks!

I don't think I've made any mistakes just yet, I'm on 2euro :)! I must not be on the demographic they need.

Does RedC e-mail you when they send out the cheque?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,131 ✭✭✭✭L1011

They normally email to say you'll get one but it may not be exactly when the post run is done

Advertisement