Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

electric r/c truck

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

thanks for the info flunked

• Registered Users Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭vectra

BFassassin wrote:
    thanks for the advise but ill wait a while before i do anything.
    what do you think of the car cynos is selling is it a good deal.

Well to be honest,
    There was a time not too long ago when i would have killed for a Hyper 7 buggy.
    Now I am glad I went and Bought a Traxxas Revo as they can be used in a lot more offroad areas than a buggy. I know some will say that a buggy can run in the same places but that is not so true.. You would end up trashing the buggy..
    Now against that... If it is a Nitro buggy you want then the price seems ok.. check about spares availability etc. ;)

Plenty of Monster trucks available on Ebay ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

as vectra knows:D

i took it out for a good run todayand eveything seems to be working ok. its not very fast tho and the steering isnt the best but its still good fun. i didnt have the body on because the brackets are broke but hopefully ill have a go at making some out of aluminium or steel at the weekend which wont break to easily

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭no leaf clover

sorry..wat car r u talkin bout there?

my buggy is a lil ripper!! it tears around and i love it, but buggys are alot more breakable than trucks!!

• Advertisement

its a tamiya midnight pumpkin. its quite old but ive only started messing around with it again

NLC yes they are very nice and fast but not the greatest quality, at all.i couldnt imagin bringing my buggy to marley park bmx track now, dunno what would break if not most :mad:

NLC yes they are very nice and fast but not the greatest quality, at all.i couldnt imagin bringing my buggy to marley park bmx track now, dunno what would break if not most :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭no leaf clover

ive had minne there i bbroke the steering!!

i only drive mine on the road when its wet, i can only steer right (spin out things like that to turn) cause i bought the wrong knucle arm:rolleyes: ah well wont be getting much use out of it for the next few days, on crutches:mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement